Hey Yea Forums how to get a job?

Hey Yea Forums how to get a job?

Yeah, I know, I'm an idiot for asking, but how does one get a job? I live in the middle of nowhere here in bumfuck Philippines, a little town, and I can't afford working on a big city unless I have a large earning to support living in a big city for a while to find a job. Seriously how do I get a job? My college major was public relations and we all know that course is garbage. And no, I don't wanna work on a fast food chain too.

Attached: 2018-07-27-momo.jpg (1000x1414, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/product-detail/2018-Hot-Sale-Food-Feed-grade_60836456877.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.103.7b641a98WlE1KX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're educated enough to start a business.
everyone around you is retarded.
labor is cheap.
land is cheap.

why are you bitching again?

Become male dancer

Attached: Dante Gulapa.png (890x1080, 579K)

I don't have a big capital to have a business, plus I don't know anything about business. I'm in Philippines, land and labor here are expensive.

Fuck off with that gay shit, I'm guessing you're pinoy too.

I've been thinking about trying the stuff on blackhat forum myself.
You could check that out

What's a blackhat forum?

>Philippines
just go to the street as a ladyboy

Ow he did it again.

Sell cellphone accessories at the bizarre

Very few people here are gonna know how to get a job in the Philippines, jobs are much easier to get in other countries.
I'd try to get into the hospitality industry. Even as a houseman, your degree will allow you to move up quickly. There are opportunities to work over seas or on cruise ships as well.

I had a coworker that was able to leave the Philippines to work in Dubai, then the U.S. Where she met her husband and got her U.S. Citizenship. She then went from front desk manager, to sales director, to general manager. If you become general manager of a hotel, you don't really need to worry about money anymore.

I'm in Philippines, land and labor here are expensive.

Philippines' yearly minimum wage is $2,053
slaves for 2000$'s

average commercial property is 19 usd / sq M

"plus I don't know anything about business"

Make stuff in bulk charge 500% of the cost tp produce.

You think this is expensive?!?!
this is such a joke.

i cant pay white people to work for a week at those wages.

start a fucking bakery you pussy.

Here:
alibaba.com/product-detail/2018-Hot-Sale-Food-Feed-grade_60836456877.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.103.7b641a98WlE1KX

THESE PEOPLE LOVE SPAM.... if you cant feed them you're not fit to survive.

If you're to lazy to own slaves, just fuck off.

Attached: 1506424500302.gif (245x207, 2M)

Immigrate to Canada, work at Tim Hortons.

Go to a bank and get a business loan to start your capital. If Successful in the first month, you should be getting more income than having to pay back on a monthly basis.

Attached: 1536745183500.gif (332x173, 1.08M)

This person is obviously full of shit and has know idea what they are talking about.

I have never run a bakery.
I have never lived in the Philippines.

But i can tell you that if you want to make a living getting a job when your local minimum wage is 2000 a year is a mistake.

There are rich people in Ethiopia.

Do you think they got rich from a job in their local economy?

The minimum wage in the phillipese is so low because competition for jobs is very high.
Business owners are not interested in competition and its very difficult to start a business from scratch.

The best bet is to get into a line of work that will allow for travel outside of the phillipines.

OP here, good suggestion.

Like I said, I don't have a large capital.

I'm a nationalist, I dont wanna be an immigrant who lives off GIBSMEDATS

I'll see into that.

Glad to help. Good luck friend.

Lie about yourself, tell the people you want to work for that you're the best person for the job, and tell them that they will benefit from hiring you.

The app Indeed is pretty good OP. Helped land my gf a job one day after filling out applications. You can get a lot done in one day. Good luck!

Philippines huh.. just become a whore for white tousit. You country is shit anyways you will not go anywhere