What are some fucked up weird things you retards do that you would never tell anyone?

What are some fucked up weird things you retards do that you would never tell anyone?
>be me and purposely don't wipe ass after taking a shit
>proceed to let shit balls try and take/peel the dried shit off my ass and pubes.

Attached: pb.jpg (600x405, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>proceed to let shit dry, then take/peel dried shit off my ass and ass pubes *

Every night I tuck my blanket in my butt-cheeks to absorb the nightly sweat and wet farts.

Attached: putin.jpg (220x293, 13K)

bump because you're fucking disgusting OP. But if we're both sharing and talking about pubes I like to pull my pubes out and find the ones with split ends. Then continue to split the hair in half. Kinda like a challenge cause it's hard to split or tear the pubes in half.

Nice dubs, that's not terrible as long as you was this blanket on a regular basis. I hope you only use this blanket for said purpose

Oh fuck, OP's samefagging.

Attached: Untitled.png (1051x541, 72K)

I spent a fucking HOUR last week plucking the hairs off my cock shaft with tweezers. Some of them were within an inch of the FUCKING HELMY! Couldn't believe how many there were.
t. oldfag
t. hairs appearing everywhere
t. big cock

Had to do it because both are true and didn't want to fuck myself twice with two terrible things but you exposed me. Now I've fucked myself 3 times

Attached: worried.png (520x678, 301K)

son I am disappoint.

Also, No, I haven't washed said blanket in a couple of years.

Dear diary...

Today i learned how to spot a samefag.

Attached: checkem.png (626x461, 349K)

>Every night I tuck my blanket in my butt-cheeks to absorb the nightly sweat and wet farts.
A washcloth would be easier to wash? And less likely to fall out when you roll over.

I just use a square of toilet paper, folded in quarters and then diagonally.
Put that last fold up against my brown eye, and I'm good for hours. Just fish it out when you go to the bathroom and flush it away.

it's not that bad really.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3264x1836, 1.09M)

Attached: images (1).jpg (254x198, 9K)

So is this common? What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Are you guys OBESE?

>>be me and purposely don't wipe ass after taking a shit
That's how everybody in europe does it. We have a thing called underwear which eliminates the need for toilet paper waste unlike you wasteful amerifats

Only homosexuals use toilet paper it's not all of us

you just fucking answered your own fucking question
amerifats will do anything to get comfortable in their fatness

putin poster here, yeah, im a fat fuck.

>I just use a square of toilet paper, folded in quarters and then diagonally.

>So is this common?

I don't know if it's common.

It's kind of like laying 3-4 sheets of toilet paper down on the water before you poo: embarrassing to talk about, but damn is it nice to not have splash-back.

The folded square helps anybody who gets swamp-ass when it's hot.

For me it's not just when it's hot, My ass crack is like louisiana, I should be checking for gators.

that is fucking rank dude

New rapidly growing Yea Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

p

Attached: ∩ 16.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Hmmm...So he was behind that

Attached: 112o47b9v01ie8776228873358800.jpg (1690x1115, 101K)