WAAAAAAH WAAAAAH WAAAAAH THERE'S A WOMAN IN A MOVIE

>WAAAAAAH WAAAAAH WAAAAAH THERE'S A WOMAN IN A MOVIE

- every manbaby ever

Attached: manbabies.jpg (750x1000, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eEpyxoNkwk
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit movie.

>forced equality

You must be particularly triggered to keep posting this thread, OP.

>LOOK SOMETHING THAT FAGGOTS HAVE BUTTHURT FEELINGS OVER EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T IN ANY WAY IMPORTANT

- every faggot russian shillbot ever

yes keep pretending that's the criticism, it's certain to start winning people over to your side any day now

I'm glad they're putting chicks in capeshit now cause it was getting boring seeing white guy x get superpowers and punch shit

>Makes a movie about a character that is so shitty that it has been rebooted seven times in five years
>Expects people to like this character that no one fucking knows
>Get mad when people tell you its a shitty mary sue.

Attached: 900x909.jpg (900x909, 159K)

>Ghostbusters Reboot- it was meh. They had an opportunity for this movie to be a "Passing of the Torch" from the old (remaining) Ghostbusters to this new generation. Instead, they just went full improv comedy and forgets it's was supposed to be sci-fi as well.

Rey- she was written as a Mary Sue, plain and simple. Everything always works in her favor and she never fails. They could have done something interesting if her and Kylo Ren agreed to work together and "Burn the Past" to start over but no cause she good and First Order bad.

Wonder Woman- it was a fine movie in parts, but it was more annoying how even with a setting of World War One, Germans are still depicted as the main evil that caused all of this and through the power of Friendship and Love, defeat Ares, God of War, to end all the fighting. God damn that ending sucked.

She-Ra Reboot- Haven't seen it. Didn't really look like something that interest me.

Captain Marvel- I'm genuinely excited for this movie. I've invested enough time into the MCU that I want to see where they are going to take it. Especially after Endgame. Granted, this 10-year build up to a grand finale may possibly never happen anytime after.

Ghostbusters (2016) cost Sony $1bil in writedown from how horrible it was in the box office and post release, no sequel is ever being made because of how poor it did.
SW:The Farce Awakens did well in the box office because of the film series history, but it was a retelling of A New Hope only with a token girl lead. The sequel did half as well, and suffered from same critiques - it’s a retelling of The Empire Strikes Back with once again, token girl lead, both films relying on the original trilogy to make its money.
Wonder Woman is the only one people genuinely wanted - did well and overall positive reviews. There was some critics about storytelling and plot line, but overall it has been positive. It was a good DC cape movie.
She-ra has been so so, most of its critiquing has been that other shows like Stephen Universe and Avatar did what it’s doing better, and that it’s a rehashing of the original show and somewhat more shallow than that. It was greenlit for a 2nd season but future isn’t so rosy for a 3rd yet.
Captain Marvel is likely going to be a flop for Disney/Marvel.

Gee I wonder why this was posted. Hmmm

Attached: A Slide It Is.png (1156x2031, 274K)

Fucking cringe, hard.

>GUISE PRESERVE TEH ECHO CHAMBR
This is why Yea Forums sucks now.

The movie will probably be fine if they don't make her overpowered. If they do make her overpowered then it's shite.

yeah i think you win the cringe award this thread user. nice

"overpowered" lmao.
was superman not overpowered? I mean bad example cause hes shite as well but what about that dude that controls time ffs

I can't not like Hollywood?
Sorry kid, super hero movies are for children.

It sucks now because endless spam of the same unwanted and played out garbage is not moderated. And shit like this thread, belongs om /pol/ along with all the other AOC, Trump and whitboi spam. Yea Forums is for flexing the extra chromosome, not politics or spamming the same shit Ad infinitum.

I only dislike it because she has no ass at all.

Dude, the only time people say this is when liberals are saying others say this.
That's the only time.
Look at wonder woman, did well.
Explanation please?

its not about the lead being a woman at all, its about the fact that the writing is trash, the narrative of feminism is being shoved in our faces, and the fact that we HAVE TO enjoy this film or well be called sexist.

no one said kill bill sucked because it had a female lead, no one talked shit about tomb raider when it first came out, no one gave a fuck about sarah conner being the driving point of the first terminator. everyone fucking loved ripley from alien, and she was the protag for all 4 films, 3 and 4 were shit, but she was still a bad ass that everyone respects and loves even to this day.

how about you do yourself a favor and ask them to write a good story featuring a woman as the lead, instead of demanding we like a shitty film because its only driving force IS the female lead.

you goof.

Bad movie is bad. Damn you slits are all the same.

>No1 likes muh movie, supposedly stronk wahman lead must be man babies couldn't possibly be due to it being a shit movie

You fucking retard go bleed on something

Women ruin everything. People have a right to be upset. Get over it, cunt.

Any actual marvel fan would go see this movie because they know captain marvel is a badass.

Though I just saw this movie a few hours ago...was excited to see the Skrulls but then really disappointed that they made them some pussy ass refugees.

Also changing Mar-Vell to a chick was stupid but I expected it sort of.

Other than that it wasnt a terrible movie but not something I'd want to watch multiple times

Bump

Attached: rly.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

Bump

Stop bumping

Attached: abbandon thread cat.gif (138x120, 520K)

Hello, Tumblr. I was looking forward to this movie, but Brie Larson said some things that were kinda off putting. I do like Captain Marvel in the comics, tho.

I am a woman myself, BTW.

>I'm a woman
Pic related

Attached: ghetto redhot.gif (500x306, 858K)

Witnessed

bump

Movie wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either.

But why the fuck did they portray the skrulls as refugees? Completely ruined the movie.

Oh and the cat eats the tesseract because its a fucking alien.

>comic books are for manbabies
>alienate my primary customer base
>double down on stupidity
>stupid manbabies responding to a poll about how likely they are to see a movie
>it's a troll manbaby toxic fandom brigade
>HELP DEY RAPIN MUH STRONG FEMALE LEAD

Attached: disney go fuck yourself.gif (170x95, 187K)

>But why the fuck did they portray the skrulls as refugees? Completely ruined the movie.

Dude! Just like I said here
Like why did they even do that??? You could have just kept it as them being the bad guys

sure is manbaby in this thread

It would have been even better if they tricked her again and then started a massive battle with the Kree leading to her to fight both of them.

That said, I loved the Stan Lee tribute and cameo with reference to Mallrats in it.

Well I'm
And I'm a chick...

So I guess theres womanbabies too

dem quads though

Attached: 1457735674762.jpg (602x481, 75K)

I'll watch Alita again today, Wich has a Latina as lead actress and doesn't virtue signal.
Also I enjoyed Wonder Woman so fuck you.

Attached: zvv4355v82qz (1).png (600x600, 545K)

>caring about shitty superhero movie number 5282991514 in the first place

Just let them shove their race and gender equality into their shitty moves, who the fuck cares at this point.

nice name calling you goof.

Nice trips and quads!!!
Yea I was actually expecting that the skrulls were just bullshitting and were gonna fuck her over but sadly that was not the case.
And yessssss that little tribute in the beginning definitly tugged on my heartstrings. Sort of ruined it when people started cheering.

Like not only is cheering in a theater stupid but this was a posthumous tribute so a moment of silence probably would have been more impactful imo.

Also... mallrats!!! That's what it was! On the way back my boyfriend was like "did that book say mallrats on it?"
And I couldnt recall lol

Alita was so lame.

Felt rushed and the stupid love relationship between her and that dude was just awkward

That kid is on the escalator again!!!!

I agree, in some aspects, but I think it did the job of exposing a work of art like the manga. I still think the movie was enjoyable and free of sjw bullcrap.

Attached: 7b0b2bc3d09f68064598c0161becb8fd.jpg (420x594, 59K)

>Durrr I want attention because I am butthurt over people disliking muh shitty movie, stahp hurrrrr.

This is literally OP right now. An autistic retard going full fag mode over other people not wanting to pay for a shit movie, and not wanting other autistic retards taking up more space to turn otherwise decent movies into steaming piles.

Attached: 12PY0nEJBq.jpg (650x650, 53K)

It's an obvious political messaging thing. Trying to insert a new neural link to the word "refugee" in your brain. Political advertising.

Must. Preserve. Rancid. Opinion. At. All. Costs

Lol actually doesn't sound too crazy
I can see it now

"You see the skrulls werent monsters! They just wanted a home!"
-every feminist libtard after captain marvel

Bump

um the comics? Captain marvel is MAN

we do agree with killing all male heroes
no do we agree with SJW BULLSHIT

>the fact that your smelly memehaired roastie hairy armpit assed got triggered enough to make a post this.
topkek

ITS ALREADY ON TORRENTS
AND MOVIE WEBSITES

WHAT EVER YOU DO
DO NOT PAY TO SEE IT

Im gay, but whoever drew this is a faggot.

They're 2 separate characters dumb dumb

Ms. Marvel had a long and tumultuous career, and Mar-Vell died in 1982 of cancer. There were several other Marvel characters who used the name Captain Marvel, some related to Mar-Vell and some not. In 2012, however, Mar-Vell was brought back to life, and then died again as he saved the universe.

After this, Carol Danvers decided to take on the mantle of Captain Marvel

Soo...he was behind all that

Attached: 1l06htrjprlg20r6r227653621700.jpg (1752x1141, 103K)

This. If you're going to talk shit then at least get your facts straight.

Yeah thats why Electra and Catwoman were huge successes. Or maybe its because a movie needs to be more then just the gender of the superhero and also entertain. Wonder woman succeeded because it had more to offer then just a chick superhero, it had a decent story and good action. I havent seen Captain Marvel yet but from what I hear its closer to the previous female led superhero movies then it is to Wonder woman.

Is there a She-ra movie?

No one cares

Seriously.

Also more knowledge to dump since some anons dont know shit.

Carol danvers was also know as Ms. Marvel, Binary, and Warbird.

Pic related is all her appearances

Attached: main-qimg-42307921659eea450003ae8638506670.png (500x439, 197K)

Attached: 1552044467623.png (630x427, 271K)

The movies.. they're ok? I just don't like how they are poisoning the brand.

Also, I don't watch movies and when I do its only because it's on Netflix and I liked the first 5 minutes.

Also bait so sage

Attached: 1309045322284.png (625x626, 57K)

tits or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=8eEpyxoNkwk

honestly... why is a woman in a special suit with special fake powers and 100 piece orchestra "strong"? these stupid cunts want little girls to watch it.

that's the same thing as sending all inner city black kids to watch a movie about a superhero whose power is based on impossible elements, technology, and a non-existent nation.

how the fuck is that supposed to inspire you? to "acquire impossible powers and be strong in impossible to emulate ways"?

it's like obama... the senator who was never elected but won by default because his opponent dropped out due to a sex scandal and won presidency because stupid cunt hillary got dumped.

how is that "winning"? how can you emulate that and how can he be a valid "hero"?

>>WAAAAAAH WAAAAAH WAAAAAH THERE'S A WOMAN IN A MOVIE
If you have to create a strawman it's because your actual argument doesn't work. Perhaps you should reflect on that.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551581607167.jpg (631x470, 36K)

Boring movie that destroyed any hope for a secret wars Skrull movie ark. Thanks marvel for fucking up something we were hoping for. And surely there was a actor with charisma who could play Captain Marvel.

There is only space for one female super hero in my heart

Attached: Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-1984-Photo.jpg (798x420, 28K)

If you ever wonder to yourself whether posting this is a waste of time, I just wanted to let you know it isn't.

3 is my favorite iteration

Oh look it's shit that never happened.

A feminist being dishonest? Shocking.

Captain Marvel was awesome. I loved how they adapted her powers. Also, all that messages about "proving only for yourself" was amazing.

/thread

>Literally can't handle any criticism whatsoever

- every woman ever

Attached: Hero2019.jpg (700x461, 87K)

I dont care that a chick plays in a movie. The problem is that the movies suck ass most of the time.

>"we don't need white men"
>white men don't go see the movie
>SEE THESE FUCKING MANBABIES INSECURE ABOUT THEIR MASCULINITY

At least your woke critic cunts and their male allies will give it a 9/10, eh?

Attached: Eh mermo.jpg (284x284, 9K)

Check these trips

Attached: 1686CD79-A937-4933-A423-C7B727A950E0.jpg (750x500, 82K)

Bluepilled faggot comic

New rapidly growing Yea Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

et

Attached: ∩ 20.png (4584x3856, 88K)

but I liked wonder woman

SPELL ICUP NIGGER