...holy shit guys

...holy shit guys...

All these years...

I thought he was innocent.I just watched that HBO documentary "Leaving Neverland"

The kids are grown men now and talking about their encounters and giving graphic detail.

Of course he did it...

I just wouldn't believe it all these years, because I thought so highly of him.

I never heard the kid's side of the story, probably because they were kids and they didn't want to put them in the public eye.

Holy shit.

Michael Jackson was a flat out pedophile. Fuck.

I don't know what to make of this...

Attached: download (6).jpg (170x231, 8K)

Man... that must have been depressing for Michael after the first few cases came out... because then he couldn't pursue his guilty pleasure anymore. He got away with it with several boys for a long time. But then he wanted more and more and the other boys became jealous and called him out.

had he just stuck with his first love, they could have grown old together and gotten married.

Instead he went through a slew of boys and got found out then killed himself in all the depression.

He didn't do shit. Easy to blame a dead man that can't defend himself. So tired of faggots accusing him because they want a piece of his fortune. gold digging faggots.

Do you have HBO?

Watch the Documentary, bro.

I didn't want to believe it either.

I'm still in shock.

There's no way these families would be making that up... I mean, the mom's defended him until the bitter end in some cases. Then the guy finally came out when he was a grown ass man.

What did he do to them?

Licked their penises. Put his finger in their anus. Had them jack him off. It goes into very very deep detail.

A dead man paid off families with millions, innocent people do not pay off people!

If someone did that shit to my kids I'd hammer fuck their skull not take hush money. He didn't rape any kids.

could be worse.

coulda been you

Here's what rubs me the wrong way about all of this.

No one is presenting irrefutable evidence that he diddled kids. There's just a lot of saying he did, and a lot of hysteria around him doing it. There has yet to be any circulation of discrete evidence demonstrating he did sick shit. A secret room, pictures, videos, you name it.

Yet there are videos of R. Kelly doing sick shit already circulating. Again.

If a billionaire raped my kids I'm not going to sue and then settle it out court for a few million.

I wouldn't have minded, really.

I'm not gay... but I could have dealt with it.

You wouldn't do Jack shit, you pussy.

Michael was smart about how he did that shit...

Think about this...

You have this happen to you, but he tells you not to tell anyone.

And if you do, half the world is basically against you and won't believe you. They DON'T WANT to believe you.

Indeed. These faggots want to get publicity for their failing careers in show business. This is the problem with living in a culture that exalts victimhood. These faggots are just as bad as Jussie Smollett.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Okay fill me in here.

I've watched the first hour and twenty minutes of the first part of the documentary and I got bored. Might revisit the rest of both later.

But so far, yeah, there's been no concrete evidence or anything to imply guilt to me. Just a lot of dramatic, explicit recountings of what he's done.

I heard this documentary swayed a lot of people. Please don't tell me it's just because of sensationalist explicit stories. Please tell me there's more to this.

There was a public trial.
If they wanted justice, they had their chance to give evidence and testify.
If they didn't, they're either making it up, or they'll just have to live with their decision to keep it private when the chips are down.
I don't really care what they say at this point. They had their chance.

Motherfucker, that's still the same as everyone getting hyped about him diddling kids in 2003. For fuck's sake, with the amount of coverage and attention this got, there is no way that there is literally no evidence of it happening. Kids went to his ranch. People allege they saw shit at his ranch. Did anyone actually document anything? Does it exist?

Miley Cyrus eats babies. I don't have proof, but you know she's a crazy bitch, so you gotta believe me.

hope he did it.. those stupid faggot kids deserved it

Can i say one thing....its n9t rape if you enjoy it hahahah

There NEVER
WAS
ANY
EVIDENCE

usually with cases like this, the kid saying something really is the evidence..

i know because i had this almost happen to me one time, and ex basically brainwashed her kid to say something bad about me and next thing i know i had cops threatening arrest warrants... thing is, i had a lawyer who was smart and told me not to even go into questioning. i told the cop that over the phone and the whole thing was dropped. i got lucky. but i could have seen this thing go south without any evidence whatsoever. i probably would have just killed myself.

thing is...

when it comes to celebrities.... all juries are basically tainted, because they all support the celebrity

i agree
who would actually take a million dollars after his child was diddled and leave it at that? the fuck

These threads reek of shilling

This. MJ was weird for sure. But I couldn't show you damning evidence of him being a pedophile if I wanted to. I want to tell you there's more to this.

I want to, you know?

Lets see, if I was butt fingered by MJ its probably because my parents needed the money, and if things were that bad and all of a sudden I am living the dream, well thats just great, finger my fucking buthole Mikey, your songs are great. FACT IS, the man is an icon even if he was eccentric, and he is dead now, so how can you really have a problem with it still.

rape doesnt count if your white on black.

Deadman? Did you just assumed is social status you dirty white male!

No evidences? And what is the excuse to be ok to accuse OJ Simpson even is he got None Guilty verdict? Ho yeah! Y didn't dance and do Hee hee

Ever hear the 5 stages of grief? Denial is the first stage

It's been over 20 years.

Anyone believing these "victims" is a complete retard. It is so obvious everybody is out to get some money now that MJ is dead and cant sur them för lying.

This. People are so fucking gullible. And it's really fashionable nowadays to be a victim with a MeToo story.

Innocent men who make millions a day would probably pay them off if it meant not having to deal with an expensive legal battle.

>Reddit Spacing.
Fuck off.

Defend Jesus Juice

...holy shit guys...
All these years...
I thought OP wasn't russian.I just watched that HOMO documentary "OP Literally Can't Stop Sucking Cocks For Kopeks"
The bait threads are growing now and being cancerous with their encounters with anons and giving graphic AIDS.
Of course he's a commie faggot...
I just wouldn't believe it all these years, because I thought so lowly of OP.
I never heard the board's side of the story, probably because it's moderated by faggots OP keeps fagging up the place with his cancerous faggotry.
Holy shit.
OP is a flat out russian shill. Fuck.
I don't know what to make of this...

Attached: bait_the_dusto.png (326x436, 307K)

Giving in like a cuck

SAGE
A
G
E