Reminder that trans rights are human rights

Reminder that trans rights are human rights.

Being transgender is not a choice but something you are born with and educating kids about it is not confusing them but the very opposite, if a kid is transgender, forcing them to wait until coming of age to start transition is very harmful and will make their puberty a living nightmare.

Trans people don't hurt you in any way or shape for the fact of being trans, so don't hate them for it. Hate a trans person if the person is stupid, or condescendent, or ignorant or whatever, but don't discriminate based on sexuality the same way nonone discriminates you for it.

Respect and be respected

Attached: 4hztu63glh121.png (1111x1080, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icd.who.int/browse11/l-m/en#/http://id.who.int/icd/entity/411470068
israellobby.org/ADL/1199215-000 --- 100-HQ-530 --- Section 2.PDF
cbpp.org/research/new-cbo-data-show-income-inequality-continues-to-widen
newspaperarchive.com/new-york-times-jun-11-1900-p-7/
nytimes.com/1900/06/12/archives/national-jewish-charities-the-session-opens-at-chicago-reception-to.html
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gender is a social construct
>people are born transgender
Pick one.

-gender is a social construct
Yet we have male and female brains, body mass, and bone structure.

Op, I respect your opinion ... and that's it. this was a well informed text you made. While, none my kids wish to be a tranny or change gender (so I don't teach them this) I can see how this would be good general advice to parents who may have this issue. Well done OP

Pic unrelated

Attached: hey.png (600x549, 305K)

Transgender is used interchangeably with transexual

Attached: FB_IMG_1544462517723.jpg (495x460, 22K)

I know this is a meme, but this one is unrelated to the topic. A transexual person would still be within both 49.99%

If parents find that their child is questioning their sex, if things on your own at home are not going well, parents should seek out a local therapist who will work with them to find underlying family dynamics or conflicts. If the only therapist you find locally says, "You must accept them as transgender," you can reach out to bestforchildren.org, and there, you can get recommendations to some therapists who will work with families. If they're not in the local area, they can even do it by Skype.

Being transgender is a mental illness whether it's by a 5 year old or by a 55 year old. Rather than actually trying to solve the mental illness, modern liberal leaning psychology has decided to encourage it thinking that as long as everyone plays along with their delusion then the suicide rate will just drop and everyone will be just fine.

The problem is there is absolutely no evidence that the suicide rate has declined even slightly, and yet they are more accepted now than they have ever been. There are cases of people being more suicidal, depressed, and extremely regretful after having the surgery and irreversibly ruining their body.

But since colleges are filled with liberals who keep encouraging this even more and because SJWs bully and push away anyone who would oppose, psychology doesn't get anyone notable with an opposing view, and more and more people are ruining their lives and not getting the help they actually need. Helping someone should not involve mutilating their own body. It should involve getting themselves to accept themselves and be comfortable for who they are biologically.

Attached: 1549726317648.jpg (550x550, 97K)

faggot

Hi, just FYI gender dysphoria, aka being transgender/transexual, is not a mental illness, it's a condition related to sexual health, specifically hormonal condition.

icd.who.int/browse11/l-m/en#/http://id.who.int/icd/entity/411470068

I'd suggest to inform yourself more about the actual classification and definitions of these topics rather than repeating hearsay.

Oh ShIt He FuCkin GotT Em.

Attached: 1533444367173s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

(trips)
as a kid, I wanted to wear girls clothing and become a girl
then puberty hit and I got hairy and started looking properly masculine

and now I realize I fucking dodged a bullet being born before all this shit started going down
admittedly, the other thing that stopped me from wanting to be a girl was finding out about periods, I really didn't feel like bleeding every month out of my crotch

Thanks man

Attached: 1551872290230.gif (400x300, 392K)

Why are blacks and fags persecuted equally but white straight guys would rather be called nigga than fag?

Human rights are a stupid concept.

I think engraining freedom of language into biology is stupid but peope can be whatever they want given they think about it a little. That fair? Glad no one is offended.

being trans is an excuse for ugly women to become men and soyboy beta virgins to become faggots. cheers

Attached: 1550960907232.png (392x331, 172K)

>checked
I don't give a shit what this thread is about, just want the source of that picture or character?

I love me some chicks with dicks.

Attached: 1322881712673.jpg (562x434, 45K)

My ningen

Attached: 52832980_10215927388711033_8197175917433323520_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Fuck off, communist.

shut the fuck up tranny
transfags are freaks that must be killed
wasted digits

Attached: 0d6.png (472x470, 489K)

Silence, shemale.

I didn't used to dislike transgender people but every single one I've met has been a complete clown and attention whore. If they all passed and just acted like normal people I wouldn't have any issue with them.

and the virtue signaling..... ughhh the virtue signaling

Attached: 53179940_519735785220916_3778932374159491072_o.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

as a trans person, kek

>Within both 49.99%
Retard confirmed

No, what it means is that 99.98% are one or the other. If you disagree with the percentage, say that instead, but saying trans are in both belies a misunderstanding of how percentages work.

I don't even agree with the pic, your stupidity astounded me.

Attached: 53026431_823076698039742_2511335715195846656_n.jpg (648x960, 50K)

Only in faggot delusional world.

>wanting to chop your dick off isn't a mental illness sweaty

Imagine being this retarded

being mis gendered is a mental illness.

Go back to le reddit faggot this is where the 4channers live

Trans-gendered individuals are mentally ill, I won't let them feed their illness and join the ranks of a population with a 42% suicide rate. I want to do my best to ensure they live long happy lives, and them transitioning is doing the exact opposite.

Attached: 1540609576781.jpg (206x350, 17K)

As a trans person.
It is a mental illness.
It was redefined to no longer be an illness because people were being triggered.

top kek

this is a very recent distinction, and the idea that a perceived inadequacy or unrealistic body image in the same vain as those with anorexia is not a mental issue is frankly absurd... I wonder (((who))) i behind this.

Attached: 1550870498413.jpg (1024x1001, 187K)

First of all, transitioning increases mental health.
Simply wearing clothes of the opposite gender increases mental health.
Transitioning leads to a happier life. It is still a mental illness though. But our currently only treatment option is transitioning

People are just too triggered to admit they have mental illnesses.

No shit. The thing about hormones are they make and develop your mental state. Calling it a metal or a physical disorder is irrelevant, it's a disorder between them.

You retardation isn't a mental illness, it's just an illness of your brain.

Until people give a shit about me I won't give a shit about them. Therefore I will never give a shit about trans people because they will never give a shit about me.

Respect goes two ways.

If you think that a straight white guy cares really about being called a fag then you really need to off yourself because your view of the world is so incredibly skewed you are irrelevant

>transitioning increases mental health
>42% suicide rate of people who transition

Attached: 111111111111.jpg (800x450, 63K)

An illness of your brain is a mental illness, mister intellect.

why don't you seek help for your condition?no, it doesn't, it makes them happy in the short term, not the long term, again... high suicide rates, depression and regret post transition so frequent it's it's own disorder.t's no treatment, it's putting a bandage on a gunshot wound, I'm sorry to be so harsh, but it's true

Attached: images (2).jpg (268x188, 15K)

For me periods made me want it more, there's a difference between what you had and what I have. I have not actually done anything cuz it's a bullshit mental illness which I am safely ignoring in favor of going along normally

Oath, people are not equal

A mass murder, rapist or otherwise subhuman trash is not deserving of the rights that normal people deserve and should be brutally tortured and made to suffer immensely before being killed

Fuck you tranny. Death to trans, wipe them out.

Underrated opinion

I agree with that sentiment, I am just saying that as a general rule, transitioning helps, the suicide rate doesn't change, it just flips to the people who weren't suicidal before. I advocate for transitions, just make sure you are 1000000% sure of your dicision

you need help! unfortunately any shrink you go to now will just tell you to transition, if I were you I'd look deeply into the treatises of what defines the sexes, and grow your pride in your current form

Attached: mc_1091.jpg (497x700, 86K)

Holy shit people actually believe that?

How retarded can you be

There are no transgenders. Only massive attention seeking faggots

Fuck you dyke suck my REAL dick you fuckin wannabe

>the suicide rate doesn't change
>it just flips to the people who weren't suicidal before

We're hitting new levels of retarded that shouldn't be possible

Attached: 1494681319829.jpg (555x344, 51K)

>mental illness
>muh rights

get back to the psychward

all transgender/transexual people need help, they're practically destined to commit suicide and the left isn't helping. They just scream and yell at us as we try to help, instead of accepting other opinions they screech "biggot" at us and won't listen. That is one of the reasons the US is divided. The left needs to grow a brain, and a few more testicles.

no amount of surety would prepare someone for the absolute horror they'd wreak on their body, I've witnessed such horrors with my own eyes, the desperate sadness of a man realizing that he not only mutilated himself, but he will never realize his fantasy, the crushing weight of this reality shattering any hope he had. You are advocating for something too horrible to adequately articulate

Attached: download.jpg (254x199, 8K)

which part?

It's true. The suicide rate BARELY changes. The results of suicide rates post transition are barely lowered, and it's still extremely high. Do research.

I’ve never understood why prisons and governments pandered to the innamates throughout history when they all whinged that their living conditions weren’t ‘dignified’ you’re lucky you even get a bed and a bucket to shit in, should just be given a small contrete room and that’s it>if you want to live comfortably then don’t fucking go to prison retard

Actually suicide rate is decreasing thanks to a more open society who don't bash and discriminate so hard trans people.

And the more people understand its not a mental illness and to respect them, the lower and lower it will be.

Its quite obvious discrimination its the main factor in such a suicide rate, since theres no medical evidence that gender dysphoria is a mental disorder

>desperate sadness

I feel no sympathy for a retard that did that to themselves willingly, just try being a normal cunt first maybe?

Lmao sure

see

maybe if they weren't such huge assholes I'd give a shit about treating them better, every one I've met is a horrible person, regardless of being trans

?

>defending a slur because a small subset of those who use it dont use it as such

Attached: trap copypasta.jpg (762x280, 52K)

This. Gender reassignment surgery for a man is LITERALLY robbing him of the only thing humans were meant to do, reproduced. When confronted with the realization that he has irreparably destroyed his only true purpose for existing in pursuit of degeneracy and vanity, no fucking wonder he would kill himself.

you're wrong, I work with these people, follow their lives every day, this isn't so simple as society "bashing them" this is a deep rooted psychological need to be something they aren't and he closer they come to it, the more they realize they can't attain it, out of 12 men who transitioned that I've followed in the past 2 years, 5 have killed themselves, they may have been bullied, but no more so than before, but always after the operation and hormones you see them getting progressively more depressed and frantic.

Attached: 1551183654357.jpg (793x786, 67K)

I sincerely think that if you’re that weak of a person that you neck yourself because of being bullied then it’s probably best you get your pathetic genes out of the gene pool anyway
>it’s called survival of the fittest

Then why are you are refering to the trans group as group os assholes if it was regardless of being trans?

Seems like a poor excuse

Unless by asshole you mean being bitter about certain stuff, because obviously people who are discriminated and harassed every day will be bitter about some stuff, because they are just tired

you're a fool to disregard someone who's seen the harsh reality of the situation, how it ruins lives, you're deluding yourself if you think that going through with these changes will make you complete.

Attached: 1550641104724.jpg (250x171, 24K)

>Its quite obvious discrimination its the main factor in such a suicide rate, since theres no medical evidence that gender dysphoria is a mental disorder

Are you stupid? Gender dysphoria is the cause for them getting discriminated against in the first place, if at all. America is one of the most open and accepting places in the world but you guys won't accept that you live in a great country. Classic self hating American leftist. Being transgender is a clear mental disorder shown from the suicide rates ALONE. The only suicide rates that compare to these ones in history are jews living in Germany during the holocaust. So if you're going to try to compare what people with Gender Dysphoria are going through with them, you can go fuck yourself. Discrimination doesn't explain the high suicide rates unless you take into account that they might be little pussies who can't take an insult, which again outlines the snowflake part of their personality. In that case they should just stop being so damn sensitive.

>robbing him

It was his choice to undergo the surgery therefore neckrope is advised

i'm saying they make their own problems, just like other minorities

>gene pool

Attached: 1551783305679.jpg (900x900, 327K)

This

Attached: 2D5F2F22-6B7B-416C-905B-EC3F275338E0.jpg (270x270, 8K)

It was his choice to mutilate his body, and he's not at the least an idiot or a weirdo? Come the fuck on.

If its not a choice how do you decide what purple flamingo gender you are

when did biology become political? I realize you haven't finished high school but you'll learn about it in science

I hope you fucking die while being raped by niggers

>implying simple genetics is exclusive to /pol/

I had low standards for this thread, but Jesus fucking Christ dude.

Attached: 1424217199349.jpg (500x320, 24K)

I agree with you lol
It was his choice to do it so once it’s done any regrets about it are invalid

this.

i don't think I'll ever be the same after seeing those pictures of how they make artificial dicks for women who want to be men. entire forearm skin unwrapped and rolled into a weenie tube, or both thighs stripped of flesh. christ alive.

Attached: whatthefudge.jpg (705x696, 27K)

personally I pity these people, they're weak and in need of guidance that won't be given to them, sheep for the wolves to lead towards self destruction

Attached: 1550861966212.jpg (400x333, 25K)

10 points to any transgender maniac who ends their life over this thread, you're doing natural selection a favor!

Ok, fuck.
This convinced me, fuck transitioning then

Im European, from one of the countries with most acceptance of LGBT people, so no Im not a self hating lefty

It doesnt take much of a brain to realize the US is a very miserable place, with much higher homicide and assault rate than any other western country, high wealth inequality, one of the biggest bible belts and amount of conservative and fundamentalist Christians, not to speak about their inefficient and retarded healthcare, where despite spending more $ per citizen on healthcare than European countries, they are unable to properly apply an universal plan because their stupid bureaucracy and how corrupt is lobbying and insurance companies

US is definitely better than, say, Bangladesh, no doubt about that, but its hardly comparable to any western country

proof of human creativity in my eyes!.. sick.. sick creativity used to manifest the most evil of evils in the form of a simple penis...

Quads of truth.

the thought I could save at least one person from doing something that would almost assuredly destroy your sense of self at the very least makes me pretty happy, always remember I don't hate you, I love you more than all of the vultures that push you towards abusing yourself

Attached: 1551210587147.jpg (240x304, 29K)

c h e c k e d

Fucking this. Give us some God damned answers already and stop hiding all the bullshit

Attached: siA7C.gif (440x247, 621K)

I'm happy to live in the US because I'm not an idiot who's subject to the *low* amount of assault and violence that happens *only* in low income and bad areas. You don't live here so I can't expect you to know of how accepting it really is here. Racists are going to be racists, but there are hardly any here in the US. Also, christianity and other religions bring a simple set of morals, while not following any religion myself, I do believe that religion is a positive influence in society. Not science though. The United States is the single best country in the world. Convince me otherwise.

you sound like a good person who knows the truth of what transgender and transexual people really experience. If you're not lying, bless your heart, if you're lying, fuck you.

>religion is a positive influence
Ever heard of the crusades or ISIS?

I wish this was all so much easier

israellobby.org/ADL/1199215-000 --- 100-HQ-530 --- Section 2.PDF

this is the israel lobby's records of anti defamation league releases, go to page 119

Ooof, you are American and you really think that?

Welp, I'm sorry. Won't hold that against you. Good luck.

Dues vult?

Yes I have and the crusades happened a long ass time ago, so irrelevant. As for ISIS, I meant religions like Christianity, Judaism, and other faiths that support a common idea of morals, like not harming others, and not stealing. Of course not all religions are like this, so I should have been specific.

look I realize the point of this board is to lie, but I really have done everything in my power to try and find out exactly what these people go through, and it's terrible, absolutely awful, just for the exact opposite reasons you're generally told.

I think we all do brother

Yes because not all Americans are libtards who think they're suffering here in the United States. They don't appreciate what they already get because they're too lazy to figure out how to live comfortably in the middle class.

The crusades were a good thing.

Attached: 1549447249697.jpg (2048x1479, 428K)

I was saying that in hopes you aren't lying. I generally like to believe there are some good people on this board, no matter how unlikely that might be.

Keep pushing and being provocative, the response will eventually be violent

like, do what you want with that information, you're the one who's eventually going to get genocided if you continue your behavior

i blame hollywood, they encouraged it with their fake tits and plastic surgery

Why you acting like being born with a disability makes the disability less of a disability? Like, nigga you straight up born retarded.

Also no it's not a thing you're born with. Being trans = child grooming.

>US
>middle class

oh nonononono, look at this dude

"Person" lol

explain?

Can verify that is not true. It's a dumb shitty ass illness

I respect ur trips
Now start posting trap pics

Attached: boV2nqN.jpg (433x432, 36K)

Cuz I am teetering on the edge of fuck it. But I'm not going to do it.

posting trap pics is a good way to kill this thread

well I'll tell you something, I started doing this because my sister who I love dearly fell in ith the wrong crowd when we were teenagers, they turned her from a sweet girl to the epitome of a far leftist, then she said to me and my mother that she was actually a boy, and that she wanted to transition, we then watched over the course of several years as all hapiness drained away from her, and he was left a fragile, angry, deeply depressed wreck, abused and used by the tolerant people who she surrounded herself with, it has taken years to pick up the pieces, and the process took me from the left to the far right, and made me interested in seeing how prevalent this problem is. I am utterly sincere when I saay that there is now a truly evil ideology walking this earth

Attached: evil.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

niggerfaggot

>Being transgender is not a choice
wrong

> something you are born with
wrong

> if a kid is transgender
wrong on several levels

>forcing them to wait until coming of age to start transition is very harmful and will make their puberty a living nightmare.
wrong on even more levels

op, please make like the average transgender person and kys

because hood rats equate the negro with status, while fags are lowly degenerate things your average person recoils from instinctively

Attached: 1550703202688.jpg (982x1024, 159K)

The crusades happens years ago but it’s still indicative of the curse of religion

Well when you put it that way it’s understandable however a normal person should t really need a religion to teach them how to be a good person but each to their own I guess

>jpg

>jpg

>jpg

the crusades were a justified reaction

>jpg

Attached: chromosomes_xx_xy_fille_garçon.jpg (600x400, 17K)

What rights do normal people gave that tannins don't?

>jpg

>jpg

I view the whole gender politic debate as if it were the God concept. Can I accept what you believe in? Sure whatever. Do I believe what you believe in? Not a chance

Attached: FB_IMG_1550725164937.jpg (1448x2048, 471K)

I still can't assume anything is real, but if it is I'm truly sorry because I feel that things like that seem to happen all the time, people get turned leftist at a young age and very often don't ever come back to be reasonable or happy, even. If you don't mind me asking, what is your job title? I'm interested in more details about what you do.

>jpg

okay but your pic related wasn't related. cuss words don't hurt people that don't hold the belief they SHOULD be offended by cuss words. like nigger, faggot, tranny, etc.

>a normal person should t really need a religion to teach them how to be a good person

OP and the other tranny-sympathizers disprove this

>jpg

>jpg

>jpg

None.

>jpg

>jpg

>jpg

>years ago
No no, HUNDREDS of years ago. They are irrelevant.

>jpg

Why do trannies do this shit? You give them any kind of criticism and they just ignore what you wrote and act like children and just say stupid shit until they get mad or realize they wasted time writing out something that some mentally ill faggots are going to ignore

The gap between the rich and middle class is increasing each year, with poverty even increasing from 2001 to 2010 from 13% fo 15%.

Prices of consumer goods and basic stuff is increasing because the GDP is increasing but the salaries of middle class who are laid off and get another job in fact decrease, making double the difference.

Every year more and more middle class stop being middle class and start being low class or directly poor.

This is just data I remember from that top of my head, you can search virtually any site or article about it, theres a fuckton of data on wealth inequality and the lower increase in household income in middle and lower class.

>discrimination is the main factor in such a suicide rate

Well, let's then examine the suicide rate amongst, say:
>gays in the middle east
>jews in nazi germany
>slaves in the US
>many, much more heavily oppressed groups

It never even gets close to the numbers in the trans community. Except for one. The mentally ill. People with schizophrenia, severe clinical depression, etc.

>jpg

>jpg

/thread

>jpg

Shut it retard

Are they though?
The Big Bang happened even longer ago, is that irrelevant as well user?

>and the process took me from the left to the far right
>basing your beliefs about economics and the role of government on your sister who transitioned without counseling and became depressed because her friends were cunty

Reminder: KYS!

Attached: FwakYou.jpg (320x180, 16K)

Related pic, this is inflation adjusted percentage increase in after-tax household income for the top 1% and four of the five quintiles, between 1979 and 2005

Attached: Chart_showing_inflation-adjusted_percentage_increase_in_mean_after-tax_household_income_in_the_Unite (512x310, 48K)

This is why you will never be thought of as normal, you are all mentally ill children inside bubbles that go "LALLALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU UT STUPID XD"

you misunderstand me, I didn't mean "work with" in a professional capacity, I'm actually a zoologist by trade. I do this out of personal interest, I follow these people on a personal level as a friend, I find someone in one of my social circles who is transitioning, and ask them if they'd be comfortable confiding in me as they go through their process, you'd be really surprised how many of them really need someone who will just listen, that's how I interact with it so closely. I don't recommend it, btw, it's highly depressing

im anti tranny you faggot. im just sick of people using jpg when a png would have higher quality (lossless) AND a smaller file size. makes ZERO sense to use jpg for these images. jpg for images with few colors is literally cancer. so fuck u u cunt faget

and the source

cbpp.org/research/new-cbo-data-show-income-inequality-continues-to-widen

The middle class is very easy to get into in the US. there are three simple rules.
Don't have sex (don't have children mainly)until marriage.
Graduate college.
Get a job.

By following all three of those rules you have a very high chance of being in the middle class and living a comfortable life in the United States, but it's never enough, is it?

Also the wealth divide is not an issue. The money will go back into the economy eventually, it always happens.

If Ross Geller was a trans woman this whole time, that would explain why Susan was attracted to her in the first place.

im anti tranny you fucking retard. i didnt even look at the subject of the images i replied to. just saw they were using few colors and simple textures and obviously makes ZERO sense to use jpg

make like a tranny and kill yourself

What the fuck is going >jpg gonna do? You're a retard tranny or not

>spamming thread because "muh filetype"

Actually kill yourself before society wastes more of it's money supporting you.

A charitable impression of that comment would consider that the poster considered either a transman to be in one of the 49.99% and a transwoman to the in the other 49.99%. This is likely what was meant by "both."

if you really think that's all that caused me to shift my beliefs then you are an absolute moron, that event was the beginning of my self guided study into all the tenants of the left, and that's what brought me to the right, also she did have counseling, as it turns out therapists and counselors are only too happy to encourage ou t ruin your life.

Attached: 1550873998700.jpg (456x810, 27K)

It's irrelevant to this topic, yes. The Big Bang is relevant to scientific topics concerning the creation of the Universe. Also that's on a geological time scale. It's stupid to compare the Big Bang to the Crusades, or try to make a point out of that.

>implying I care enough about the quality of my photos to care
I’d say kys but being anti-tranny redeems you

Alright I'll bite, name 3 historic instances of a trend towards massive wealth inequality reversing without violence or government intervention (aka use of force)

Thank you for explaining more, but are you actually helping any of these people? Or are they simply ignoring you.

How did tranny fags get so much acceptance and support? It wasn't like this before but now it's showing up more and more and is shitting up the internet

>it’s stupid to compare the Big Bang and the crusades
It’s stupid to claim that the crusades is irrelevant to my point because it happened in the past

when a rich person dies, their money goes to their families (redistributing) or goes to the government because they didn't write a will. It's a cycle.

also this isn't a college debate class, find your own sources, or use your "logic"

>inb4 word choice
kys

Correction, it happened a LONG ASS TIME AGO. You probably say change always wins, well in the case of christianity, it won. There will be no more crusades happening. Happy now?

I always try to give them the best advice I can, but it's useless, like I said these people have a legitimate issue,and some life coaching won't solve whatever trauma caused them to get such a warped self perception, all I can do is tell them they aren't considering ll the ramifications of transitioning, but more often than not they get very angry at that, which I understand, if I desperately wanted to change myself and was told I couldn't when the solution to my problem was seemingly right in front of me, I'd be angry at them too.

>damage controlling this hard
lol did you really think no one would expect you to provide an example when you make such a specific and baseless claim?

no more crusades isn't a good thing, especially now.

Because unempathetic piece of filth like you are in the wrong side of history.

Remember ANY. SINGLE. CASE. like this, study any single case of discrimination towards a group and how it ended up for those who advocated for the suppression of the discriminated group.

The discriminated group always won, and this will continue to happen. The more agressive you reactionaries pieces of shit get about this stuff, the closer you get to getting killed like you should.

Change is definitely not inherently a good thing

Btfo

Just your explaining it to me is depressing enough. You're doing a good thing, user. (possibly) It's better to try and fail than to not try at all and still fail.

I can think of several cases where you're incorrect

>money gets redistributed after death
Nice try, the money remains in the families with the money

huh? clearly retards who cant even figure an appropriate file type are morons who probably cant support themselves

just use the right file type u stupid bitch

I gave an example.

>jpg

not who you're responding to but I'm curious what are they?

Attached: 1444011871455s2.jpg (250x195, 3K)

So you're going to double down and pretend you don't know what the word redistribute means in this context? Bold move but not prudent.

In the case of the crusades no longer happening, I would say it is. Change in a lot of cases is not a good thing, I agree. But change is necessary to make the best of somethings. Right now change is bad, especially in the US. It's separating the country, and this is a real issue.

yknow I'll always try, and hope society will eventually provide the change these people need to lead happy productive lives, but I'll admit when I see the kind of shell built up by people like it's disheartening to say the least.

come on man I"m just pulling images out of my folders, I"m not super into the whole jpg debate ok?

the christias and norse pagans, the norse and the saxons, the homo-sapiens and the neanderthals to name a few.

Not what I said. I said it gets given to the family, the family will spend that money on funerals and what not. Chances are they will spend a lot of money on the funeral because they were rich, and spend money on other things too. The point is, money flows through person to person. Eventually the families will die out and the money will still be in the economy, back in the hands of the middle class and a few rich people.

FPBP
There are 2 genders and being trans is a mental disorder.

Attached: 2736503_0.jpg (1000x1000, 21K)

Peso pile generally make the mistake of assuming that change is always good when often it isn’t was my point essentially but definitely change can be for the best say for example if all countries changed to renewable engergy etc

No, that's simply not true. The suicide rate among the trans community does NOT decrease after they begin or finish transitioning. There is no evidence that it has any positive influence on their mental health. It is in fact a mental illness, with suicide rates comparable to schizophrenics, and this movement to encourage them to embrace their illness is doing more harm than good. That's all there is to it.

This.

What was the point of this thread? The whole answer is in this one post.

Attached: 1549531039046m.jpg (724x1024, 208K)

it's also rather interesting to note the massive percentage of trans people who have other types of mental illness as well.

Not to mention this

So you're only in this to be part of a winning side? Lmao go get a life retard or ends yours early already, freak.

just a reminder that that's a honey pot, remember everyone, if you see an overly violent nat-soc group shilling, it's probably feds or CIA

why'd you (you) twice?

are they including everyone travelling along the hershey highway or do they think sodomite means faggot?

Go back to twitter you fucking faggot

double clicked accidentally

they probably left a long time ago when they got overwhelmed by the facts.

I think this thread could use this

Attached: 1551657328370.jpg (691x808, 231K)

Chicks don't have dicks retard

>691x808
fucking stupid fuck

Attached: 1491607373488.jpg (500x400, 50K)

Sources? None of those "articles" show the publication or where to find the archived copy. They have to be available for someone to make that collage.

Or perhaps it's all bullshit.

allow me to see if I can provide some sources for you

alright, apparently it was cut off in that image, all of those are from the new york times, simply search the date ant an archive is easy to find :) hope that helps

I should say that OP is full of shit as we all know even 12 year old kids and above either grow out of or change their mind about this type of bullshit and it's not ok. If they decide to change their mind during hormone treatment they'll already carry life long shit, this isn't a fucking tatoo. OP i truthfully hope you see the error of your ways or never have children at all.

OP is a faggot

Attached: UMKXoFm.gif (400x225, 1.2M)

>Trans people don't hurt you in any way
>The government must punish people if they don't use the words i want them to use

As a Twin Spirit, Based and Red Pilled

Attached: 012859102022.jpg.jpg (732x718, 37K)

reminder that wanting to become something that you physically can not be is a mental illness.

Not only that, but you are deliberately supporting an agenda that will get rid of more human rights than the rights you currently think you don't have.

I wanna be superman am I crazy

here we go, the first one to start with newspaperarchive.com/new-york-times-jun-11-1900-p-7/ in the section entitled zionist mass meeting

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Fuck you! I’ll use any slur I want bitch. My ancestors died for my right to say any and everything. If that offends you, you can just geeeeeet out. Also OP is a faggot.

Unfortunately not a member, so I can't view the full thing. I'll see if I can find others though. If I do, it's definitely something worth sharing.

hey no worries man, it'd be really silly if I couldn't provide a source for the images I posted yknow.

Oh geez I'm sorry I didn't even think about that, any archive site should do though

Attached: 1550784212419.jpg (500x400, 34K)

I got banned from xbox live for messaging someone that he’s a faggot. I bought the fucking thing, paid for the subscription, and now these fucking communists banned me for saying a fucking word. I didn’t hack, cheat, threaten anyone. I typed a fucking word. I fucking hate faggots

Transgendered people can be very successful and do great things.

Pic related is a perfect example. Transwoman Rachel McKinnon set a world record in a female cycling event, and all you haters can suck her fucking dick!

Attached: STUNNING-AND-BRAVE.jpg (630x420, 52K)

I checked on the Times own archive. They do have an article about Jews for that date, but when I try to download the PDF it gives me an error. Definitely strange. I'll keep looking. If it all checks out, I'll compile the evidence and put it up somewhere. Maybe YouTube.

nytimes.com/1900/06/12/archives/national-jewish-charities-the-session-opens-at-chicago-reception-to.html

Nigga isn't really a slur...

"Nigger" however, is.

But to answer your question, one can prove they're not black simply with their appearance - and being black doesn't inherently affect the decisions you make or who you are, other than from a physical or cultural standpoint.

Being gay though, isn't something you can simply dispute with your appearance. It also inherently affects your decisions and who you are (one who likes dick) outside of a cultural or physicsl perspective.

Tl;dr you can prove you arent black, it's harder to prove you aren't gay & being black doesn't affect one's masculinity culturally as homosexuality does

Do whatever you want, I dont care. Just dont take my tax dollars and be expected to be treated special because your not sure if you want a dick or a vagina. GTFO id fuck a tranny anyday, just get over yourself. Your not special, stop trying to tell everyone else you are.

Attached: Capture.png (450x223, 9K)

>oh no that isn't the right date, you're looking at the 12th, try the 11th, also here's a way better resolution pic to help you on your hunt

Attached: 5td5v.jpg (990x1278, 442K)

sorry didn't mean to greentext that

But they are hurting us. Many are coming to our schools and pushing a narrative. Many children will be harmed by taking hormones.

why did you put nigga in quotes but not nigger my nigga. it's clear you were talking about the word by the context and not employing it as an insult. stop acting like a pussy nobody can turn your friends against you or get you fired here. bunch of newfags

Attached: 1551701752617.jpg (468x365, 53K)

Well that's even stranger. Pic related is the link that took me there.

Also
>saved

Attached: Untitled-1.png (3840x2160, 1016K)

It's called the writer's voice, my nigga

I type what feels natural, why would I go out of my way to do otherwise just because I'm in user mode

the high school kids pretending to be trans to be "cool" and "supportive" do more harm than good to a very personal and complicated thing as true gender dysphoria.

Attached: CRO_Health_No_Trans_Fat_Stamp_09-14.jpg (598x436, 35K)

>Trans people don't hurt you in any way or shape for the fact of being trans, so don't hate them for it

Okay, then stop labeling everything "hate" and take a lesson or two from the gay community.

that's...very strange. perhaps the use of an independent archiving service would prove more useful?

However, now that I can actually read them, some of them aren't as damning as they seem. Number 3 isn't about Jews at all. It just got highlighted because of the word Holocaust, which was used for plenty of things before the events of WWII.

The 6,000,000 number for the first row are just referring to the Jewish population in eastern Europe. In fact, the only ones explicitly referring to 6 million Jews being killed are the last two, which are both at a date where it would make sense.

Certainly the pattern of 6,000,000 being repeated is something to notice though. The number must be coming from somewhere.

Reminder that these posts are put up by russian shills/bots, who were bought 4chins passes to bypass the captcha to spam them. Don't reply. But if the bait is just too tempting, sage it. Hiroshimoot has directed the 'mods'(FAGS) to not interfere with the spam as he makes many roubles from it.

Nigga this, nigga that,
Can a nigga borrow a fry?

>The crusades were a good thing.
i just wish they still did that

>frenchfag

What the fuck is this cumfaggotry?

Attached: 1527233368019.jpg (768x1200, 124K)

Lmao im not a russian bot, you brainlet

>my ancestors died for my right to be an ass to people I dont know

Lol ok, keep excusing the fact that you are a piece of shit

Reminder that all trans folk are self involved fucknuts

>gender is a social construct
You absolute Tumblr degenerate, that's not how basic biology works.

Attached: 2edz092.jpg (250x250, 6K)

New rapidly growing Yea Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

e

Attached: ∩ 5.png (4584x3856, 88K)

reminder that gender is not your fucking personality and cannot be changed

naw, religion puts into perspective how royally people can fuck up humanity and not even realize or understand how or why their doing it.

Nobody will ever try to convince you otherwise. You're the living proof brainwashing fucking works and it keeps you in there, nice and far from our western world.

Back IT: sadly, europe is going to copycat american way to respond to this mental illness, because that's what it is, and I'm very sorry for future generations.

People needs to stop feeling special. Nobody fucking is. Trans people are just homos that can't accept being normally gay, something accepted even in ancient Greek and Roman times. That is absolutely normal, transgenders will never be.

Attached: 1550817630136.jpg (450x648, 79K)

You don't matter though you don't reproduce.
You're an extra appendage on society, you are nonessential.
The west permits your filth because the individual is more important than the group, but the group is important enough for the individual itself to recognize if your only child turns out gay you're lineage is fucking dead.
You'll be 'equal' when a grown man has a wife and he wants some boy trim on the fucking side

Attached: 13th warrior 4.png (1912x823, 1.11M)

the high suicide rates are because they can't hold a functional reproducing family like their parents probably couldn't but only worse

Attached: Albert Camus Overlooking.jpg (1471x1103, 169K)

lol that pic

In modernity Aesthetics > Pragmatics, soon when we have to buckle our belts do you think fags and degenerates of the like will be a priority when society itself requires working, reproducing parts?
Do you think a fucking hebrew is proud to have a faggot kid, after almost three thousand years of history, they have to tarnished thanks to some fuck that polishes his nails instead of does what he must?

Maybe the reason they can’t have a functioning family is because they decided against that lol
Zero sympathy

This

your a faggot tranny, and you people need to be sent to death camps.

And no im not a white poltardo.

im actually brown. And i know wite people are just to pussy to simply say your sick in the fucking head. And we need to put you down, or send you to some isolated country. and you stay there, no traveling. nobody wants to see your disgusting non human face.

Based quads poster

I sexually Identify as a walrus. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of sliding on cold ice with my manly genitalia. People say to me that a person being a walrus is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I already choped my arms and feet off and practice robbing around in my bathtub using my fingers as tusks. From now on I want you guys to call me "Arcticus" and respect my right to lay around on an iceberg and dive for free fishfood. If you can't accept me you're a zoophobe and need to check your Green Peace privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

That's most likely the cause and being "trans" is most likely a symptom.

lol, that's fucked up they still let them compete in the wrong class.

Attached: 1549130385258.jpg (500x510, 63K)

Based brown user

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Trans deserve no rights. Trans should be put on trains and taken to camps and be worked to death.

Yah sorry b, if you got a dick your a man & if you got a pussy your a woman, end of story. Doesn't matter what you "think" you are.