How do you get over someone who doesn't want you back?

how do you get over someone who doesn't want you back?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

time

Attached: 1355270199094.jpg (560x693, 270K)

Understanding that you're not the only one that goes through it and it's all in your head. Also realize that you probably idolized that person and they're not who you think they are.

Fuck one of their parents

and alkohol

Graduating jr high would be a good start.

Tbh I'm going through this rn, I have been using anger to get over them.

kill yourself

it really blows
i'll probably just stay up all night playing TF2 and listening to emo music like american football

not gonna lie i've thought about it. but i love my cat too much and i don't want her to be sad

Self love. Been through it, work hard, continue with your own life and progress. Fuck the bullshit,dont overthink and just keep going.

Same, we need a discord group of sad niggas and music recommendations

that's not a bad idea hahaha

i'm really gonna try. some people in my life i think i just need to cut out

Ik rt

Understand that they might not be the person you thought they were, or that the relationship might not be what you thought it was. Time. Realize that anything you had will be much better with somebody who actually loves you. You'll find that somebody sometime.

It helps, but the loneliness starts messing with you

Anger won't get you anywhere user. You'll just end up staying bitter over them for years. Let go.

Wait . . . comments that are . . . reasonable and supportive. Where the fuck am I?

Probably true, but from being so in love with them to saying fuck off. It helps me

i just have a hard time opening up to people. i rarely find people i can trust. i really hope i can find that person

The daily trap section user

Can we have the story of how you got to this way?

And I was like that some time ago, just talk about it with your friends, and if you don't have friends write it down, it will help user.

Hope you do user, may the force be with you

I feel you there user, I was the exact same way. It helps if you find some people you can just talk to. After a while you get to know them better and maybe then you'll open up to a few of them. But you'll never find that person if you aren't looking.

It'll help you in the short run user, but not forever.

me and this girl started talking a while ago. i think we really had something but i was too nervous to ask her out. we kept friends and it was fun. we talked the other night and we both spilled everything. it was so nice to know she felt the same way. the catch was that she didn't feel that we could last after school (yes i know im that depressed edgy teen) i said that was fine and i really did mean it. just now she told me she is going out with some other guy and it made me sadder than it should've. i knew this was going to come but now that its here it hurts more than i thought. we already made plans a bit ago so tomorrow night i'm driving her home from ski club and we're gonna stop a mcdonalds first. i'll just feel uncomfortable now doing it.

that's basically it

Just getting by with it till I meet a nice 300 pound girl that won't leave me

It helps to talk about it or write it down and read it once in a while(it is said to help for PTSD to process it), life sucks. Living for your cat is admirable and awesome. Also make sure you are working off first hand information, I have been in a friendship with a guy (we weren't even dating) but one of his friends freaked out and bullied me to the point of panic attacks around them (the guy, not the female bully). It took me two years to get over the panic attacks she caused. I hope to at least become friends with him again.

U gotta make yourself hate them

aww i'm really sorry to hear that
thanks for your help. my cat Pinky is my everything

I once like this guy a lot but he didn’t like me back. He was in my friend group so I saw him a lot and it was hard to get over hin. We went to different highschools and didn’t see each other for a while like 4-5 months. Over that time I got over him. The best way to get over someone is to not see or talk to them for a while. Now when I see him I don’t have any feelings for him anymore.

i can't wait to get out of school. i see her everyday and have some classes with her so it'll be difficult for now

Damn that sucks dude. Don’t worry I’ve been through it, I know it seem like you’ll never get over her but you will

Recognize that in time you will meet hundreds of people more suited to your interests and/or needs. Take it from an oldfag(36-been here since 08), if something isn't there, you can't force it. You can learn how to tlk to girls like her in a way that wins them over, but generally speaking it's best to seek people that you feel an immediate click with. I Don't just mean a shared interest like liking the same band, but something more like sharing what you like about the band. Birds of a feather and all that.

Getting caught up on the impossible is a recipe for dissapointment. Your dream girl doesn't exist except for in your head. So what do you do? You stop looking for her and let yourself open up to the billion of other kinds of girls that are out there and do want your time. I spent about 5 years nearly alone after a bad break up because all I could see was her. Every person I met reminded me of her and if they didn't Id still size them up in in comparison to her. I thought all I needed to be happy was for her to accept me again and so I couldn't let myself see all the other people and things that could make me happy for different reasons.

An old friend pointed the above out to me and shit just clicked somewhere in my head. I relied on her to make me happy instead of making myself happy. I wanted her because it was easier to be codependant than it was to take care of me emotionally like I wanted someone else to do. Didn't mean to make this a wall of text

>tldr; you don't like her as much as you like your idea of her
>there are people out there that can and want to make you happy more than she does
>just gotta accept what is and look forward to what could be
>actively trying to find out what truly makes you happy draws like minded people to you

Boss up nigga just to teach that bitch a lesson.