>no social skills
>unemployed

why even live?

Attached: db3fe09.jpg (645x773, 45K)

Let me guess

>white

I'm you but eight years older.

i know just the political movement for you

Attached: 64c54ba075ac3ca1e3cf5d9f949db33a2915b5ef6a3da8572ceda0592f02a49e.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

because something interesting or worth living for might happen in the future and if you die now you'll miss it

No joke kill yourself

lmao that shirt

youre just a kid, u got plenty of time to turn you life around. and its just life man, dont take it so serious.

Only more awful things await you
Die now and save yourself the suffering

>be me
>19 y old
>dumb
>ugly
>no real friends
>no real social skills
>boring
>unemployed

But normies see me as
>friendly
>smart
>sociable and fun
Why? Can somebody explain this?

im gonna die anyways so i might as well see what happens. whats 50 more years of potential suffering in the grand scheme of the universe to find out if maybe theres something better

maybe you are those things and you just have low self esteem that prevents you from evaluating yourself correctly

social skills is something you learn, and learning things means getting them wrong, repeatedly until you learn your lesson
everyone does, in their own ways
in most likelihood you're not much worse or less capable than many if not most people and there's probably a lot to you that you're just in denial about being all depressed, mopey and self deprecating

why live? because you still have chances, but you have to grab them and keep on trying to make the best out of them
you can get lucky too, eventually, but what you need is tenacity
it wont ever be easy and there's lots of pain on this way but you can get somewhere you'll feel so good about life that you wont ever question it again because for that moment you'll experience happiness that makes it all worthwhile and fade into irrelevance

The same reason why a successful person should keep living. There is no point. Everything will be gone one day. Even if in billions of years from now humans exist, Entropy will increase indefinitely and therefore there will come a time all life will be dead and it will still be for nothing.

Sexual shit... Fucking...
Fucking weed...Just like....
It's alllllll fucked man like....
It's all just gone....
It's all out there.

Attached: 1551590456197.jpg (468x683, 76K)

No, I'm pretty stupid, since I often don't get some simple things, or jokes.
Also, I'm not friendly, but evil, since I usually make people do stuff for me, yet I do nothing.

you can read and write so you cant be that retarded. if you dont like your behavior you can change it

>I often don't get some simple things, or jokes.
that doesn't say much about your intelligence, just your attention at that time
> I'm not friendly, but evil, since I usually make people do stuff for me, yet I do nothing
that's hardly what i'd call evil, maybe abusive or exploitative but not evil
also, are you sure you're not giving anything back? what makes these people willing to do it then?
and are you comfortable with being "evil" like that or do you feel remorse, even if it's just sometimes nagging you a little?

Just join the military and make yourself useful

>that's hardly what i'd call evil, maybe abusive or exploitative but not evil
Exploitation of (white) people is evil.
>also, are you sure you're not giving anything back?
I don't give back much, but I make other people give back for me. I know, this sounds weird.
>what makes these people willing to do it then?
I don't know honestly.
>and are you comfortable with being "evil" like that or do you feel remorse, even if it's just sometimes nagging you a little?
Absolutely comfortable, since I feel myself like lil Hitler, feels nice.

And no, I'm not smart, since I still don't have my personal army or whatever.

from that post all i really take is that you're very immature, which can be fixed if you're in the right environment
but i doubt that, since you're stuck with us here

> which can be fixed if you're in the right environment but i doubt that, since you're stuck with us here
Will I have my personal army? This is the only thing I want to fix, honestly.

>almost 20y old
that's why. Go fuck some co-eds you fucking faggot and stop feeling sorry for yourself

Attached: 1531531438747.png (634x454, 360K)

Join the military dude
One of the derpiest, most beta faggots I've ever known joined after highschool and now he's a straight up Chad.
Get in shape, gain a lot of confidence, make some decent money, and improve your job prospects after you do your four years; then I think you'll find a lot more reason for sticking around. It's always a good thing to fall back into

Personal Army for what?

Also, I've read all your replies. You seem young and confused, man.
You think that your intelligence is based on trivial things like understanding jokes, or understanding "simple" things.
Who defines simple? If it takes you an hour to learn a task or skill, compared to a day, is that really more or less valuable. You still learned the task, regardless.

And just because you aren't always returning peoples favors or pleasantries doesn't make you evil. That called being ornery, upset, disgruntled, discouraged, unhappy, and an endless list of other feelings and emotions.

I can tell without even knowing you, that you have the perception of your own self very wrong.

>>unemployed
with automation, people are going to have to get used to it

basically jobs will be a thing of the past and we'll have to wander around in a neo-feudal society, running errands and going on adventures like in a fantasy rpg, sounds fun