Listen up white boy. I'm here to make you apologize for slavery...

Listen up white boy. I'm here to make you apologize for slavery. You can say sorry to my face or you can say sorry to my fists. Your choice.

Attached: BLACK POWER.jpg (900x900, 113K)

i apologize we gave up on slavery, things were better earlier on

SAGE
A
G
E

This, what a blimp-boobied chimp lol

>roided nigger gets his ass beat by a scrawny white guy
>all his homies jump in with weapons and guns

Expected

Too bad slavery ended. It's the last time anybody got some work out of niggers.
I'll meet you in back of the school at 4.

s..sorry sir..

I'm obligated to warn you that if you take overt steps to endanger me I will respond with lethal force in accordance with stand my ground doctrine.

SAVAGES
A
V
A
G
E
S

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

If you look at how much successful black men make in America (the white man’s system) you’ll find that they gross more than enough to pay for all the “oppressed” niggers in America. You know, the ones the white man keeps down. If all these successful black men are able to be successful, then don’t you think it’s up to them to pay repetitions with money they earned in the white man’s system?

Reparations* aka free muny cause we was KANGS

10/kek

I apologize in the name of my ancestors for not hanging all you monkeys when it was still legal.

Niggas like this spend their whole lives getting big just to get shot by a scrawny white boy like me

but not before he fucks your wife whiteboi

Attached: Blacked Sex.jpg (1170x657, 237K)

I never owned a slave, bro. But I do know of some racist motherfuckers in need of an ass kicking. I'll drive.

based whiteboi. you are hereby considered as an honorary black man.

Listen up Ivan. I'm here to encourage you to kill yourself for all the bait threads you post. No one will ever love you. Everyone related to you hates you and wants you dead. The guy promising you the kopeks for posting these threads is lying and will never pay you. You'll only be able to afford the vodka with antifreeze in it.

Hahahaha, kek jej, choke...
Sorry.
I'm Australian. Our blacks couldn't work if their life depended on it. They're un-enslavable... That is, if slavery is defined as extracting work out of a person...

So yah, nah, tell me more Tyrone.

Ivan who enslaved you?

you are actually just posting on a website my dude

What if instead of reparations, we just give them a piece of Africa and all the Jews?

Not with that 12 inch waist

I own a gun.
you were saying something?

Shut up Toby

because i got big tits fuck me
because i got bigger tits than you fuck me

Ausfag joke:
What do you call an Abbo with a shotgun?
"Sir"
What do you call an Abbo behind bars?
Anything you like.

go find a trump thread asshole

I like this

nice

Get the chains and whips again, they forgetting their place

How can your fists punch stalinium?

Attached: 2C945A97-4F78-471A-8BBF-8B4DF9812130.jpg (128x80, 2K)

Listen here black boy...
Soon you will die because of the steroids so who gives a shit..

ICH WILL HAB DER SCHWERER GUSTAV BITTE

"Too bad slavery ended. It's the last time anybody got some work out of niggers.
I'll meet you in back of the school at 4."

Attached: gif87.gif (470x312, 252K)

Hes right though

you're probably a fatass
at least other people trying to look tough are smart enough to use an actual picture of themselves and not some stock photo with blimp tits.

Maybe he'd better drive, I'm sure you won't be able to keep his dick out of your mouth

I'd beat that guy up. Bodybuilders are practically disabled.

>You sure about that, bucko?

Attached: 1551961180151.png (680x760, 191K)

Ook Ook Ookpologize. Standard tongue of your average American monkey ape

That's all well and good but who's going to pay the price for your tiny steroid-shrunken dick and balls?

dude slavery happened like 200 years ago, the people of this generation are not responsible

also this is coming from a nigga

Careful nigger. We can put you animals back in cages with much ease.

Sorry mah nigga, it was kind a nice have you niggas sing and pick cotton and shit tho

Attached: D5FEFB9E-272F-4621-BA38-C27C9C6C1E83.jpg (436x462, 27K)