What is the easiest way to lose about 40 lbs without starving?

What is the easiest way to lose about 40 lbs without starving?

Attached: 58580892572_2b15a8_192sq.jpg (80x80, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5syV1conc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

exercise

Eat less move more.

Carnivore diet and a calorie deficit plus building muscle

You'll lose 15 lbs in the first month

Its not starving if you have 40 lbs to loose dumbass

stop drinking alcohol and soda
drink water and herb tea instead
dont snack between meals
stick to the standard 2000~2500 kcal a day
exercise (3 days cardio, 3 days liftan)

if you drink alcohol or soda a lot there's a good chance you'll lose like 3~5kg a week from just stopping drinking that shit.

Assuming 40 lbs is around 10kg it's simple. Cut everything that has been processed. Replace part of your meat/carbs by veggies. It helps feeling full. Also and this part is very important, do not skip breakfast, eat a decent one (delete everything sweet in the morning but since you mention lbs you probably eat salty bfs anyway). Eat a copious lunch (most of your daily carbs should be in it) and a light dinner (veggies and fish for ex), you don't want to store unnecessary energy for the night.
Lost 8kg in 2 weeks just with that change, and that was before exercising.
But seriously, lose any processed food. GL

Cant loose weight if you keep raising insulin. He needs to water fast. Prove me wrong.

>Pro tip. You can't.

create calorie deficit

keto/carnivore worked best for me

shutup junkie

Amputate

I can't and I won't. I said lose any processed food. I had colas, energy drinks and all other shit sodas in mind as well. Alcohol doesn't help either altough vodka is surprinsingly low on the sugar spectrum, if distilled several times.

Dr. Jason Fung.

You're welcome. Literally just drink water or veggie/ bone broth until you reach desired weight. 1/2 to 1 lb a day, WITHOUT exercise. More if you exercise but exercise will increase ghrelin so if you're going to exercise don't eat!! I lost 30 lbs in 6 weeks doing this while lifting. Gained muscle. Human physiology is just like bears.

I'm planning to do the diet that most people on /fit/ do. IF and for dinner I'll just eat white rice, broccoli, and chicken all mixed in a bowl. Apparently that works.

>Veggie broth/bone broth

Is this suppose to be like a meal? Or you just drink as a beverage? Doesn't broth have a lot of sodium in it?

Correct. Why? Reduced insulin over a long time. Other methods are warrior diet. There are fitness models who eat once every 48 hours, whatever they want in that one meal. They maintain y packs year round this way. Easy way to do this without time is to look in the mirror. If your and aren't showing, don't eat. Repeat until desired look. Its legit that easy.

They have neglegable effects on insulin. Its just for phytonutrients and to prevent boredom with water. Most people overeat merely because they're bored.

Also potassium and broth has to be homemade. Canned broth is baddd

All you need is a knife and some will power.

>t. Edgy me pissing in bottles in a dungeon

DNP

Stress.

The dukan diet. All protein, go full keto. It works well, you just can't cheat or you won't hit ketosis.

you're not a freak, you just have a 'different mind' to others

Attached: aw24ye-r_surrealaskreddit-eudeb10ongj21.jpg (1119x347, 33K)

Keto and cardio

This.
If you have even a shred of discipline, fasting is the way to go, if not, have fun being fat

keto diet 100%.

You have to be willing to prepare meals. You have to make sure you have food before you are hungry so you dont cheat. Get everything bad out of the house. Find keto approved desserts like smart cakes, almond butter, so delicious coconut keto icecream, etc. Its not that hard if you do some research and make foods that are satisfying.

1 kg is 2.2lbs

Small meals, mostly veggies, watch your protein intake and supplement as necessary, drink tons of water, exercise.
I'm down 25 pounds in 2 months, 30 more to go. Expect it'll take another 4.

A balanced diet with reasonable portions and exercise. Burn more cal then you take in.

Cancer advice. Desserts? Shut the fuck up. He has 40 lbs to lose. That's like 80 days of food he has in the form of apidose tissue/ glycerol. He can only access this energy after glycogen depletion and low insulin state. I.e. fasting.

Less than half that time if you just stop putting food in your fucking mouth fatass

lol wow you sure are a big man. You have such good willpower how could I be so ignorant? You obviously have no problems controlling your weight unlike OP. You are the one who doesnt know anything. You dont need to fast to deplete glyogen you fucking piece of human shit. Are you a sophomore nutrition major? Ketosis will deplete glycogen without without fasting. In fact the entire point of ketosis is being in a low insulin state, thats why its a diet used by diabetics. How stupid can you be?

You know there is such a thing as "desserts" that can help with cravings and keep you in ketosis. You must be a little boy pretending to be someone who knows something. Fucking fag.

Wrong gluconeogenisis will convert excess aminos into glycogen through the liver. Get good. You don't know shit haha.

Lol because the body ignores calories? All micronutrients have a insulegenic affect. Try harder :)

WOah! WOah! me stinks the nuts!
WOah! WOah! me stinks the nuts!

Attached: 1551838910169.jpg (1083x754, 234K)

Hey jackass, protein raises insulin too. Lmao

starve just a little

Cut a leg off, maybe both if you're skinnyfat

>Eat very little amounts of food
>Jack off 3 times a day minimum
>only run, if not lay in bed the whole time
You'll be auschwitz in no time

Sex! Sex! sex!

T25

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5syV1conc

Nope. Long term loss can't be maintained when you undergo rapid loss.
Also, following a regimen of 4 days of weights and 3 days of light cardio is displaying gains of muscle mass which doesn't balance out the weight loss. My optimum weight is 220, so proportionally is probably a lot less fat than you, pencil neck.

who is that supposed to describe, you or me?

What I'm going to do OP is put you on a 1200 calorie, high protein, low-carb diet. You should easily be able to lose 40 pounds a month or more. Is this something you can do?

Attached: now6.jpg (1352x1180, 103K)

Tell me the truth, you're a college student going for a nutrition major right? I have taken 4 high level biochemistry courses have a relevant degree in that field. You arent impressing me retard you sound like a little boy who just learned some new shit.

Us. We. ARE. US
THEY. ARE. THEM
>AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop drinking sugary drinks like soda and sweet tea. Start eating healthier and smaller portions. Get off your ass and take a fucking walk. Did all those things and lost 20 lbs in one month. Slows down a bit after the first month but keep at it and you'll reach your goals.

iamverysmart

You're literally making shit up now. That's why you were 55 lbs overweight. Parroting shit someone told you, especially when it is wrong, doesn't make you smart. It makes you a fat dumbass. Literally. Look at yourself.

Love when the nutrition people think they are scientists when they actually take the dumbed down chemistry and organic chem classes.

StrawmanPost.avi

None of which taught you shit apparently. Lol.

k

they call us stupid for not knowing their shitty metric system

Hey hey he has a Devry university degree. He requires respect.

Samefagging doesn't make you right Lol

>He doesn't put cum snots in his belly button in order to grow mushrooms, creating a self sustainable ecosystem
JUST. FUCKING
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Attached: 38754975.jpg (529x550, 35K)