Anyone have that video of Jason Momoa feeling up that little girl and then acted like he didn't know what he was doing?

Anyone have that video of Jason Momoa feeling up that little girl and then acted like he didn't know what he was doing?

Attached: Jason_momoa_2016_movie_premiere.jpg (545x781, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=162&v=F7Ntg58uKvc
meg.onemega.com/jason-momoa-touch-kids-inappropriately/
youtu.be/F7Ntg58uKvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here you go friendo

Attached: 1551207566042.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

eeeewww what an ugly bastard. still had a good laugh

what the fuck thats crazy

you mean his daughter?

Thanks

oh no.. I didn't know that

That's because it's a lie. That's his kid. He wasn't groping her

Apparently it's fake or it's his daughter or something, personally I feel like it's easier to backtrack and lawyer up at this stage with Aquaman not even premiered yet than to take the complete hit and not have him in the movie

I heard this was faked, anybody actually know? Who the fuck would spend their personal time faking something like this?

thats less crazy but still why was he touching her like that
why did she shoo him off
and why did he act like that afterwards

How is that not groping dumbass

somehow less okay that it's his daughter

if you are aquaman they let you do it. you can do anything…. grab them by the titties

I hate this knob.
I'd love to see this go viral.
LOL
aquagroper

Shut the fuck up you Disney shill

Look at that shit, Im not fucking blind, explain what he was doing to his "daughter"

I know how you reptilian fuck work. You fork tounged child fuckers can afford to get away with anything 10-1 odds she doesn't have free will anymore or at least until the Aquaman money stops showing up and they'll make more money off of his downfall.

the 80s called, they said "stop slashing your eyebrow you wannabee fishboy"

Settle down alex jones

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

lol

Attached: alexjones.jpg (1037x583, 250K)

edited-?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=162&v=F7Ntg58uKvc

Like what? With his fingers on her stomach? Why did she really like that? Like a kid who is embarrassed by her dad's attention? Yeah that never happens. He's reacting to the guy who's talking to him not to the brush off.

Fucking Yea Forumstards man everything has to be about kids fucking with you guys

Oh look the shill trying to discredit me by comparison not explanation of what is actually happening. It's hilarious how the sheep in your herd follow your shit tactics. My eyes are wide open nigger and you can't shut them.

Attached: 1543634530617m.jpg (1024x622, 56K)

His hands are on her stomach. Unless he's groping her with his wrist.

Careful there snowflake. One might think you're mad

lol the Right one didnt mind... go for her, aquaman

I don’t understand the Disney shill comment tho?

why the fuck was he touching her like that for so long?

>her

>Totally normal guys
>My daughter always freaks out when I touch her stomach all the time

The seams on your normal person mask are starting to tear you fucking chi-mo defender

wait, thats a Boy??? too late to put my dick back in my pants

Take off the tin foil hat bud.

>be retarded libshit
>insist the left can meme
>call everyone cuck and snowflake to show originality
kys faggot

That's his kid, oh well that's ok then..

Chill out Hombre, we get it, you know all

who has that video of the line of fathers standing behind their daughters and as the camera one girl is obviously getting a nipple twerked by dad.

He was going for the tit before she reacted

It's sped up and in reverse you mongoloids

Oh, another grand argument from the damage control staff of Walt Disney headquarters. Keep trying to protect your investment you fucking kike puppet

Its really quite cringey how retarded they are. Its like their brain cant remember that they were getting called snowflakes originally

like we all would have been….

Jesus.... Being this stupid

believe it or not, but physical contact between parents and young children is basically constant

you even have to be into toddler scat and watersports because diapers

I think your lens is a little fucked, friends

Whats the point of posting this without posting proof. Fucking brainlet

Damn, prudish America is thoroughly represented in this thread. A dad isnt allowed to touch his daughter... you people are a sad bunch of basement dwellers. You people are what is wrong with the world.

Attached: rxkxhujadrzk_std1024.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

The whole video was sped up and reversed? They just edited the sound on too didn't they, maybe they were all walking and speaking backwards and then it was played backwards.

Says the Reddit flyover taking bait

because theres nothing to grope and his hand covers like 3/4 of her torso

i like the trolling attempt. the fine Details are nice, like aquaman beeing a DC movie, so no Marvel, so no Disney Involvement... i loled because so many anons fell for it

take your meds you fucking schizo

as a human bean I too am offended at how easily triggered everyone else is

grow the fuck up, all of you

Her reaction says it all

i am not a prude, i would fuck my Kids in a heartbeat!

but on the other Hand, i am european

lolololol aren't you adorable. Since satire is lost on you, how about a nigger, a reptile and myself show you that you are actually the sheep and that you and your whole weak race will soon be replaced by the almighty nigger reptiles? Get ready randy, were coming for you.

Attached: sessler.jpg (450x304, 18K)

this

That is just how they make their kid's boobs grow in Atlantis!

Attached: 41uve4hAM0L.jpg (330x330, 27K)

All that power huh? And you still can't prove that Momoa wasn't groping his kids? 2/10 made me reply

>DC
>disney

I know I was supposed myself, is it summer already?

Attached: 1545676848703.jpg (540x399, 27K)

Attached: momoalester.jpg (483x495, 88K)

Fucking gay frog enablers, amirite?

They own more than you know white boi

Your eyes are wide open cos of all the meth, you mental cunt

They'll get the comfiest seats on the light rail to the next camps for their obedience.

even IF he gropes her... what is so bad with that???

They would be if your filthy nigger scum didn't buy it all with dat welfare $$

>white boy
im actually 50% but ok

>what is this hu-man thing you call... affection?

Mommy never hugged you. Or daddy hugged you waaay too much. It's one of those.

jesus christ you two

so you are a Brown faggot

>Admitting you're a Mud-blood just to prove a point to internet strangers

Attached: 1549942642347.jpg (800x500, 303K)

more like copper?
prove what point?

okay, but you need some meds though m8. a lot of meds.

That you weren't what I called you. Is it really that hard to follow? Well, I guess for a half-breed maybe hah hahaha

Roasties get too wet for this guy, none of this shit matters. He's literally molesting his daughter in front of a crowd of people on cam and they explain it away like it's nothing because "uwu he make my pusy wet"

fucken disgoostang

Watching the fuller video, her reaction seems to be a coincidence. He had his hand there rubbing her for a long time without her showing any concern.

More disturbingly, in my opinion, his son makes Jaden Smith look butch by comparison.

Fuck off, I'm enjoying myself. Normally, if you bait a whackjob they'll stab you or burn your car or some shit. He's in containment here.

LoL he shat himself!

Nah nigga, I'm on a full perscription of red pills already

Attached: 1549074165641.png (720x404, 298K)

Why? It's his property.

i would also appreciate this

>He had his hand there rubbing her for a long time without her showing any concern.

she is used to it

>Thinks he was the one baiting

Ahe has no tits. How can it be groping. Fuck off you faggot. How is this even a thread

Lolol watching all these people freak out is hilarious. Any of us parents in here know he likely wasn't doing anything as we've all done this. He's just holding her back and rubbing his hand on her front.

Second she was looking/turning around at commotion, clearly didn't push him away.

Also he's focusing on cameras at his photo op. Holding his kids so he doesn't lose them since he can't stare down at them. He's literally just scanning the crowd.

OMG you guys are all pedophiles if you assume touch at all is sexual.

yeah a child can not be molested, their Bodys are not fully developed

>as we've all done this
you are going to Prison, fucker!

Precisely, you get it

yeah i wasnt gonna say anything

You stupid cunts the footage is fucking reversed. The footage was manipulated to look like this because it's funny.

No it's not

Now THIS is groping a little girl. What a sick fuck like half or more of you guys

Attached: 1470063341365.webm (236x426, 600K)

what is funny About molesting Children????

look what it does to them!!

Attached: 1535664165951.jpg (624x409, 126K)

damn hes so confident about it

Hot!!!

god i wish i was that Girl, and i am not even a homo

give us the real one then

it is a lie

meg.onemega.com/jason-momoa-touch-kids-inappropriately/

maybe because he didn't know?
also he is their father

people get fidgety as fuck in situations like that, that shit was taken way out of context, he was both being talked to while watching some shit, getting emotional and trying to hold close to his children.

people are trying to incriminate everyone for anything they can take out of context, what a shit show we live in right now.

Attached: 1546146670561.jpg (500x471, 62K)

It's shilly out today

Attached: 1458153228767.jpg (1203x1447, 244K)

What the fuck?

Sorry for your pedophilia projecting

I got a bite, boys!

youtu.be/F7Ntg58uKvc

Nah, just packed full of thick cunts like you, same as usual.

>lol triggered, 10 points to Gryffindor

What a fucking cunt

Another one! I'm gonna fill my freezer at this rate!!

Attached: 1551872388393.gif (480x270, 1.85M)

Imagine being such a fucking pedophile having kids held by their parents is sexual to you.

Attached: 1524916249695.png (706x680, 84K)

Are you lonely, user? Do you crave the attention of other humans?

Good. Sad cunt.

Pizzagate in public

He gropes the loli tit for like 10 seconds, and he gives his son no groping action