Is it legal for an officer to use his emergency lights to go thru a red light intersection even when there is no...

Is it legal for an officer to use his emergency lights to go thru a red light intersection even when there is no emergency and no reason for the lights to be on? Seems unethical to me.

Attached: 21B3AF78-74F2-40AE-97F4-3286D1C44C64.jpg (304x166, 8K)

Fuck cops

Unethical? sure. Illegal? No.

in Germany it is. but hardly a crime you lose your Job as a cop for, because they are hardly needed

Yes it is illegal.

>legal

>police

doesnt matter,you retards wanted your police state.you stated that loud and clear when you elected the cop lover for president

Attached: donald dick.jpg (885x516, 92K)

>me trump

>gang members bad

>police state good

>vote for me in 2020

Attached: GettyImages-824044588.jpg (3000x2000, 510K)

leftist cops are usually the ones causing all the crime

they work for the big jew

They can still be on a non emergency call and use their emergency lights to expedite their arrival at the call

If an officer is constanly moving he is able to get to places faster.

All punks say that until they need their help.

>until they need their help

unless you live in some shitty anti gun liberal city.what would you need their help for? a bullet out of your own gun travels faster then a police car

Something gets stolen, you get into a car accident need a police report, kidnapped, reporting a crime, etc
NYPD here inb4 fuck me right

Fucking dumbass thinking a gun solves everything and thinking all cops do is shoot

I love how most anti-cop "people" are the exact people who need to live in a society that protects them from alphas.

Hilarious.

Every liberal anti-cop cuck I've ever known is exactly the sort of person who wouldn't last five seconds in a society where police weren't protecting them from stronger more assertive and aggressive males.

>Seems unethical
It is, it's also illegal and 99,999999943% of cops do it.

... and given half the chance you would too.

Attached: 1447782085092.png (516x800, 189K)

>nypd here

yeah,whats it like shooting people in the middle of times square armed with knives instead of using non lethal force

im not anti cop,but i also dont support cops.there are good cops and bad cops,but i dont think donald dipshit is helping the divided country that obama caused by taking sides with the police

spoken like a true liberal

two wrongs don't make a right nigga

Never said it did.

Attached: doggo.png (433x462, 179K)

How would you know if there was an emergency or not? Just because YOU don’t think there’s a reason doesn’t mean there isn’t a reason

Not the case, I'm from Pennsylvania and no cop does that around here. I went to Texas and saw it ALL THE TIME. I had to ask my girlfriend what it was even about I was so confused by what I was witnessing

“Elected”
You mean the electoral college after the people did there pretend vote right?

cuz they turned them off a foot after the lights.