Why do liberals have such a hard time understanding the importance of Loyalty, Sanctity, and Authority...

Why do liberals have such a hard time understanding the importance of Loyalty, Sanctity, and Authority? And does their simplified obsession with freedom and merely hedonistic pleasure make them personally unreliable?

Attached: force of nature.jpg (680x538, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flunitrazepam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
youtube.com/watch?v=7ub0TCJxwwY
socialmatter.net/2015/08/27/a-letter-to-mass-immigration-advocates/
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because to a conservative the smallest unit of civilization is the family and to a liberal it is the person.

Conservatives no longer get to talk about these values. Point and case: Donald Trump

Conservatives acknowledge individuals as well, it's more like liberals deny family and nation any claim over the individual where it would restrict their pursuit of hedonistic pleasure (eg national service, making drugs illegal, restraint on legal divorce)

>>Why do liberals have such a hard time understanding the importance of Loyalty, Sanctity, and Authority?
>>Authority.
Except when a, defined by you, liberal makes a rule or law you don't like you decide authority can go suck eggs.

We just wonder why the people who promote these values never, ever practise them.

We're hairless apes, what do you expect? That can have no effect on the relevance of the values themselves.

Attached: Benito_Mussolini_colored.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

It's not that liberals don't value loyalty, sanctity, or authority. It's that too many conservatives demand blind loyalty to Republican politicians, talking points, or "traditional" values no matter what. From that extreme position, seeing liberals want to change society for the better is scary and problematic. Modern conservatives have devolved into tribalism much worse than other groups.

And conservatives *used* to stand for freedom. Now? They either stay quiet or rage against those who don't 100% follow Trump. It's absolutely sad.

We don't have any problem understanding these things, they just aren't as important as integrity and justice

>Why do liberals have such a hard time understanding the importance of Loyalty, Sanctity, and Authority?
Because they are concepts outside of and apart from morality.

>That can have no effect on the relevance of the values themselves.
Who assignes these arbitrary "relevance" levels to the valuse? I'd imagine that there would be little agreement between various people as to what relevance a particcular value had at any given time.
Unless you think there is some authority outside humanity who does this job.

>it's more like liberals deny family
Believing this

Attached: 1550351886566.jpg (563x719, 79K)

>Why do AMERICANS have such a hard time understanding the importance of Loyalty, Sanctity, and Authority? And does their simplified obsession with freedom and merely hedonistic pleasure make them personally unreliable?

Fixed that for you.

>loyalty
to what? anything that commands it with an authoritative voice?
>sanctity
of what? morality and empathy? we're about the only ones that are capable of it these days.
>authority
sorry we're not mindless automatons that fall in line anytime someone with a really big stick starts yelling at us. daddy issues much?

>sanctity doesn't affect morality
>nothing is sacred

>/pol/ fags
disregarded

>hey look i deleted the second half of your post and now you look stoopid!

>Why do liberals have such a hard time understanding
>And does their simplified obsession
jeez louise user, maybe next time don't make your own retardation so obvious?

>>sanctity doesn't affect morality
It doesn't. Notice how ordained priests have been buggering anything with a pulse under the age of 15? Conservatives haven't been able to figure out how that could be, it's really activated their almonds. Why would such sanctified holy dudes be fucking their children in the ass? Because sanctity is imaginary. You want to keep your kids safe, you can't depend on the Imaginary Skyfaggot's protection.

No friend, you looked stupid because you pretend divorce is a liberal thing as opposed to Newt Gingrich and Donald Trump's chief identifiable hobby. (Apart from serial infidelity)

What if I believe in sanctity but also realise that doesnt mean all priests will be morally good

A well spoken faggot if I ever heard one.

+3 internet for this guy

I'd like to think both major political parties are guilty of indulging in tribal behavior.
They and the electoral college should be forgone, in my opinion.

Attached: why did it happen.jpg (1100x540, 378K)

Sounds like an individual, case by case deal.

>the kind of thing you should judge people by. Not which political hat they wear.

>What if I believe in sanctity
It doesn't seem to manifest itself in the real world. It's not repeatable and the laws by which it exist appear made up and spurious.

There is no such thing as authority. All there is is power, and those willing to immorally use it to extort resources and behaviors from others. Authority is terrorism, "do what I say or I'll hurt you". Pure evil.

just because someone is part of the church doesn't mean they're worthy of being worshipped. its idolatry.

what does that even mean to say it doesnt manifest? almost everyone experiences it. you just as well say evil doesnt manifest.

>hoover is strong but fdr is weak
please never get power over anything

>almost everyone experiences it.
I don't and I have no idea what it would look/feel/sound/taste/smell like

FDR was weak, he was in the pockets of corporates.

Sorry to burst your fake history bubble.

>FDR was weak, he was in the pockets of corporates.
That's literally every President from US Grant through Hoover

so i hear

>change society for the better

Attached: 7895786657546457658679764856456456464577667.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

What is wrong with them letting that kid express himself what are they thinking

Attached: FaceApp_1549982652067.jpg (125x157, 11K)

(non rational) feel that something has a claim to you / your defence of it, not because of your connection to it but its own inherent value. you dont feel this for art, a bible, a child?

Let's see, child abuse victim siting with a murderer.
What's that say on the wall behind them?
>Flunitrazepam, also known as Rohypnol among other names
>Flunitrazepam has been referred to as a date rape drug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flunitrazepam

Attached: 1551110507356.jpg (653x984, 66K)

>Hoover, the guy who wanted to let corporations do whatever they wanted whole giving them huge tax credits fitting a depression, was strong
>FDR, a guy who taxed corporations and used the money to create a fuckton of government jobs, was a weak corporate pawn
You're right.

>change society for the better

Attached: 1541264288671.jpg (1792x1484, 726K)

What do they have to do with liberals?

They are on their team trying to, "change society for the better".

Attached: 1522464320287.jpg (864x864, 795K)

And who’s on the rights “team”?

Wrong

Hoover got elected during the great depression, he forced railroads and utilities to spend more, he put a freeze on wages and to stop corporations cutting them due to the depression.

Yeah totally sounds like letting them do whatever they wanted.

You clearly have a jaded view on Hoover.

Are you asking who would be on the opposite side of the spectrum, meaning the worse of the right?
Probably crony capitalists.

>Sanctity
Just stop.

>Probably crony capitalists
That’s it?

They're probably the worse of the Republicans.
They want open borders (just like some foolish Democrats) because it lowers wages and they get cheap labor.
I guess you could say NEO Cons but I personally don't even consider them actual Republicans, just warmongers who worship money.

gtfo marxist

Lmao that’s all you can think about? Get your head checked

What am I missing?
I don't see you contributing to the conversation, just asking stupid questions.

JP?

>not because of your connection to it but its own inherent value. you dont feel this for art, a bible, a child?
I try to respect other people and their things, but is that all sanctity is?

I understand the importance, it's just you right-wing fags line up behind sub-humans so I have to conclude you're sub-human too. Fix that and you might be a person some day.

You act like capitalism is a bad thing but without it you wouldn't be having this conversation using the internet on your iPhone

but do you feel a strong desire to around certain things, so much that you would get very angry if someone touched them without respect

>Because to a conservative the smallest unit of civilization is the family and to a liberal it is the person.
hahahahahah lolololol you crack me up

My GF's pussy

cell frequencies and the internet were developed using public money, by not-for-profit agencies

if you hate the public sector, get off the internet and never use a phone or street ever again

like ur mom cracks up my dick before i cum (no condom)

>You act like capitalism is a bad thing
No, not at all. Crony capitalism is a bad thing, pay offs, unrestricted immigration which lowers wages, lobbying.
Capitalism is great, just not the people who tae advantage of it..

Attached: 53089489_382649545862144_4022946298222084096_n.jpg (958x960, 106K)

Former default liberal here. They all want desperately to fit in. They have low self esteem and or an inferiority complex and want to feel important and valued so they adopt what the liberal media presents to be the moral high ground. They will follow the most depraved, degenerate backwards logic because of this and years of brainwashing and anti white propaganda. It is a literal cult and they shame you forever if you leave or start asking questions.

But in all seriousness, unless that thing actually belongs to me or somebody else and is damaged by such touching, that just sounds like some kind of neurosis.

why did you photoshop charlie kirk to make his face bigger?

Hi Ivan! Your National Priority Projects payment late again, Ivan? Keep posting for 0.00001 kopeks per thread Ivan!

Hedonism is the property of no political ideology.
The materialist excesses of capitalism and aristocracy are examples.

>degenerate
>backwards logic
>brainwashing
>cult
>anti white

you sound like a typical /pol/ NPC lol

Strictly speaking it's just the avoidance of pain, and politically that's not such a bad guide. It will keep you from doing stupid shit like starting a world war because millions will die and many if not most survivors will fall into poverty.

Kek

Killed it, thx my dude

>glossing over the Gilded Age presidents who were all laughably weak corporate puppets

>FDR, about as close to a dictator as the U.S ever got, is "weak"

user sucks dog dicks confirmed

checked

NPC's don't go against the grain of liberalism. Liberals will praise cutting their own dicks off and call testosterone toxic because of buzzfeed and vice articles. Liberals have always been the NPC's which is why the term fit so well for them. It is also why using it became a bannable offense on social media, it hit too close to home for them. /pol/ is what naturally happens when freedom of sperch is not restricted, at least as much as most other mediums.

How do you think a young white woman begins to hate her own race?

Attached: 1537389601010.jpg (720x960, 144K)

its normal, your the weird one.

FDR marks the end of the gilded age

Why does the right wing have a problem with people using their freedom?

They claim to support freedom, but when push comes to shove they reveal their true colors

Attached: fuck the first amendment.png (612x361, 47K)

Attached: 1521140461189.jpg (1024x683, 470K)

/pol/ is an echo chamber that creates NPCs like you, if you disagree with their rhetoric they shout you down with a chorus of "jew jew jew"

The closest woman is a jew, jewish hatred of whites is as old as at least the Roman era.

Exactly my point.

It is normal to be neurotic in some way, it's almost unavoidable. Nevertheless, one must fight bad habits of mind just as one must fight the urge to jerk off in public.

Attached: 1518556527008.jpg (1024x1282, 334K)

why are libtard double-standard pulling fucks who cant read or even find recent history about how they jump from side to side depending on whats convenient. link related (see who supported it)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005

everybody hates whites in the roman era, they were all barbarian scum who didn't even have a written language, it wasn't until the viking age literally a thousand years after caesar did they ever start scratching words into rocks

>her own race
lol

i love how right-wingers act like systemic oppression don't real and how diversity in boardrooms isn't important, but then in the next breath they'll say that white people are naturally predisposed to giving preferential treatment to other white people

agreed

No they don't. /pol/ is not one person, but an important example of unfiltered conversation. If it truly were a mindless echo chamber, people wouldn't be paid around the clock to shill there. JIDF, Correct the Record, ShareBlue are notable shill company examples.

Why do conservatives have such a hard time expressing empathy and abstaining from corruption?

yeah there's a bunch of crappy dems, that's why the DSA is primarying them out (and doing so very successfully!)

Well of course Hillary Clinton supports punishment for flag burning, your lot has already informed me that she hates my freedom

But why do you keep acting like Trump doesn't hate my freedom just as much? Why go running behind Hillary's skirt whenever anyone dares criticize your boy Don?

>Reacting this badly to trolling
Almost feel pity.

Attached: 1551733278993.gif (1100x600, 865K)

you're just proving my point lmao

any evidence that contradicts /pol/s rhetoric is called jewish lies, thats how the echo chamber stays intact

Yeah, this. They have no concept of dignity, or maybe the remnant cairns of where their dignity once stood. I think the best example I actually ran into recently is a guy posting his still living grandfather who had just taken assisted suicide medication to Reddit. He's holding his son and daughter's hand as he waits for a painless death, obviously scared but also looking so very tired.

...and his fucking grandkid has to put that moment on Reddit. For fucking faggoty e-points or something. Not sex, not love, not birth nor death, nothing is scared or private to them, everything is a show, everything is for sale and the only negative emotion that seems to matter them is anger. They genuinely seem to be turning into the totally maladapted people written about in dystopian fiction, tough in Brave New World it made sense since they were literally born in jars and raised by robots, they had no human dignity from the start. This is more like 1984 fucked Brave New World and they had some kind of screaming assbaby with blue hair.

Attached: 1548304511567.jpg (690x960, 217K)

Because it's easy to scapegoat and scam outgroups to whom you feel no loyalty.

What does your post have to do with his question?

Attached: 1516329524753.jpg (600x300, 36K)

When it comes to Authority, the only importance is to resist it!
Loyalty to your comrads in the fight against opression is important, of course.
Sanctity tho? What even IS that?

speaking of /pol/ rhetoric

> be op
> be a faggot for being loyal to a gouvernment

more /pol/ rhetoric

because his post rests on the assumption that whites should automatically like other whites, as if we're in this together or something

Jeff Bezos can hook up a fellow whitey whenever he wants lol

Are you denying that there are paid shills? Are you unaware or just lying?

What?

Attached: 1467788708712.jpg (640x928, 189K)

I'm with this guy

it's latin for holiness

the op is just a big mouthful of bullshit, just trying to force loyalty to authority using strong rhetoric and weak arguments

>tough in Brave New World it made sense since they were literally born in jars and raised by robots, they had no human dignity from the start.
Right, they lived in a world where poverty and war were banned by the mass effort of society and that's what proves they had no dignity...

You know the real modern punks love the White House and evangelical Christian talking points :^)

>that whites should automatically like other whites
I don't think so, those signs don't say, "I don't like whites", they said, "Kill whitey" and "Ban white people".

Attached: 1546257156731.png (1200x1620, 152K)

So your saying this cunt isn't trolling? yikes

Attached: RequiredOffensiveCero-small.gif (435x250, 1.04M)

it's not my fault that the only white people who are such fragile snowflakes as to need white pride are neonazis and klansmen

most white people are just satisfied with the fact that on average they are more successful financially speaking, and use this strength to help lift up others

>most white people are just satisfied with the fact that on average they are more successful financially speaking
Are you forgetting Asians and Jews?

Attached: 1384389543900.jpg (598x597, 351K)

you just can't handle her edgy millennial humor, snowflake

if you don't think that whites should be on a "team" with other whites I don't see what the issue is, besides some trolling that you clearly aren't processing well

White pride is pushed by successful whites on unsuccessful ones as a method of alienating them from the rest of working people and associating them nice and cheaply with the master class.

This World it's fucked, humans are goats

>Are you forgetting Asians and Jews?
Are almost a rounding error in the US population.

only the freedoms essential to maintaining a civil society really count. speech, thought, assembly, and the right to bare arms.

>if you don't think that whites should be on a "team" with other whites I don't see what the issue is
I don't, the issue is they clearly got their hatred for their own race from somewhere.
>edgy millennial humor
Yeah, I call bullshit.

Everyone should take pride in their race and ancestors. It's sad that you can't understand that.

Attached: 1501338153009.jpg (1080x810, 118K)

>only the freedoms essential to maintaining a civil society really count.
Freedom doesn't maintain civil society, grace and manners do.

the existence of another successful people doesn't make whites unsuccessful

this kind of thinking is why i'm so hostile towards /pol/ ideology. to them its not enough that whites are successful, for them to be happy, it seems, all other races must be destroyed or enslaved

Freedom -- from the people who want to keep stick their noses in everyone's bedroom

Loyalty -- from the people supporting a traitor president

Sanctity -- from the hypocrites who only support that till they're caught violating it

Authority -- by what right besides these people's false sense of superiority

oh look its another /pol/ NPC

>the existence of another successful people doesn't make whites unsuccessful
When did I say they were unsuccessful?
>this kind of thinking
Stopped here, you just made a dumb assumption.

it's the right to bear arms you troglodyte lol

How do you feel about Citizens United? Corporate interests could hardly be considered "essential to maintaining a civil society", and donations aren't really a form of speech under your definition. Should we reform our campaign finance laws? Or is the GOP correct?

shhhhh! we dont talk about that.

Attached: CdKUXtXVIAIfcaS.jpg (600x784, 120K)

so why bring it up, you must have been using the jews and asians as a red herring to avoid confronting my argument

>the issue is they clearly got their hatred for their own race from somewhere.
They don't believe race is a first order determinant of affiliation/identity.

why is it neurotic to feel things are sacred? or a bad habit of mind? a hyper-rational mind is as unhealthy as a strongly irrational one.

>their hatred for their own race

it's called "trolling" grandpa, welcome to the club

hint: they don't actually care about their race. They care about upsetting you. By getting upset, you've let them win.

Attached: the-pot-a-11-the-great-american-drama-israel-zangwill-8702427.png (500x399, 125K)

he said "whites are more financially successful on average"

and then you said "DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THE JEWS?!"

and then he said "yeah but that doesn't take away from anything I said. White people are doing fine, and better than the average person in fact"

and then you said that you stopped reading something which is a huge shock to everyone

>you must have been using the jews and asians as a red herring to avoid confronting my argument
I brought them up because they're more successful and you claimed whites were more successful, your first statement was dumb to begin with because you didn't even say who they were more success than, as if any of my arguments had something to do with finances.

My mind isn't hyper rational. I simply question irrational reactions and ignore them if they do in fact do not make sense and make me more miserable for no good reason. Save it up for what matters.

Attached: fragility.png (647x585, 45K)

so to you, who is the average in terms of financial success?

>hurr durr my culture is sooo dum lol it totally hasnt provided me with a safe place to live and grow as an individual! My Marxist college professor wuz rigght!!1!

Attached: 1550196805995.jpg (683x1024, 153K)

What does that have to do with holding signs that say, "Kill Whitey" and "Ban White Men"?
Answer the question, where did they learn to hate whites?

lol

Attached: 1522431489054.jpg (640x356, 36K)

>it's called "trolling" grandpa, welcome to the club
Do you know them?
Is that what they told you personally?
Can you post a video of your conversation with those women so I can believe your baseless statement?

>TWO DIFFERENT OPINIONS IN THE SAME ONLINE PUBLICATION
That's simply not possible! Bad faith is the only explanation!

Attached: 971d14e06b669b1cdf6e4959b10e7eda78c6ca16df9bb9cf2c30da2dd132c1ee.jpg (500x500, 38K)

They don't, it's trolling and you're using it as an excuse.

>tries to confront accusations of rhetorical discourse by spouting more rhetoric

>Is that what they told you personally?
Not your OP but it's what I do, personally.

>it's more like liberals deny family and nation
Pic related.

Attached: Ever-Read-Something-So-Stupid-600x452.jpg (600x452, 54K)

They want no authority yet push for socialism

I presume Gym Bros to be more likely fudge packers on the prowl.

White people don't think that either.
But the white culture is the best in the world when compared with every other country's culture and should be preserved in such a way so that we can continue to make improvements.

The underlying motivation of Liberals and Democrats is an assumption that our culture is fundamentally flawed and wrong which is why they want to radically change it with more illegal immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ub0TCJxwwY

>he said "whites are more financially successful on average"
Than who?
Not more successful than Asians and Jews.
Was my response inaccurate?
>and then you said "DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THE JEWS?!"
No, that's not what I said at all.
>and then he said "yeah but that doesn't take away from anything I said.
That's great, has nothing to do with the topic.
>White people are doing fine, and better than the average person in fact"
Hmmm, can you link that quote for me, I don't recall him ever saying that.
>and then you said that you stopped reading something which is a huge shock to everyone
I stopped reading because he imagined something that didn't happen then responded to it, there was no need to read further into something he literally just made up in fantasy land.

you clearly dont understand socialism

that's okay, stalin didn't either

Sure, why not? It makes as much sense as demanding the end of all government because oppression and muh liberty, except for military, police, and prisons.

Prove it's trolling for me and I will agree.

so to you, which group is of average success financially

Attached: 0b75bbef460264d4ac3d412e32b85621ac52a2af65cc9e4dad9af370fb03f8e3.png (1240x1142, 734K)

>Rules for thee not for me

Please acknowledge the doublethink and hypocrisy of the media.

Even retards can see it

Attached: 1520279858731.jpg (1024x1345, 212K)

reminder that USA has a larger prison population right now than the USSR ever had in its Gulags

I don't have the data in front of me but probably....

Jews > Asians > Whites > Hispanics > Blacks

Saved man

Keep it up

More "News" media bias for people who still don't get it.

Attached: 1520278776058.jpg (528x643, 71K)

>White people don't think that either.
I am white people. I know what we think. >The underlying motivation of Liberals and Democrats is an assumption that our culture is fundamentally flawed and wrong which is why they want to radically change it with more illegal immigrants.
Really? It's not simply that the Democrats have always been the pro-immigration party, at least until the second or third generation?

Also:
>But the white culture is the best in the world when compared with every other country's culture and should be preserved in such a way so that we can continue to make improvements.
In what way are Latin Americans not part of "white culture"? They're mostly Christians and Spanish speaking, their own homelands are dominated by a highly Europeanized ownership class tightly linked to our own US Elite, and to which the immigrants themselves would aspire if they have any possible means to advance like employment and education, locally?

Attached: 1484756842942.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Imagine being so dumb you can see people advocating for more drugs, titties, slampigs, good music, traps and exotic non-white chicks who don't immediately assume all white guys want to rape and/or murder them, and the decide that's a bad thing.

You can sit in your trailer park hating the liberals all you want. I'll be snorting a line of coke off a chubby, Paki trap's dick while wearing an impeccably tailored suit designed by a gay dude and listening to some awesome music while my wife is at work.

WHAT ABOUT NATIVE AMERICANS???

boom! whites pushed to above average

Attached: 1520277458062.jpg (599x385, 44K)

Haha.

wtf happened between november 19 and november 25?

Attached: 1471069045390-2.png (1407x1668, 509K)

I can't provide you with common sense. You're going to have to continue believing there are white people who want to will themselves out of existence because they're being manipulated by Kikebots trying to bring about world domination, while completely ignoring East Asia where they have no influence at all.

Attached: 1500521646956.jpg (1114x562, 176K)

>Duh Media
Is more than one person.

Attached: 1515230956481.jpg (762x1024, 202K)

>Than who?
than average you moron, that's literally what he just said

"I'm taller than average"

'you're taller than who? DID YOU FORGET ABOUT YAO MING?!'

you didn't answer the question retard

are all white people this illiterate?

Attached: def055c0fab239a46d3173a5f34da134269c9c22718a593fa65a2f7cf07b1421.jpg (850x1100, 150K)

Attached: ORN121-2.jpg (901x897, 581K)

Yes and no. 2 parties have fractured into 4. Republicans are now old-line pro-global-police, which flowed from Nixon/Bush/McCain neo-con thinking (which, if you study it objectively, also describes Hillary, an admitted interventionist) and now the pro-authoritarian and Nationalist Trump party. The Democrats have split into Union-backed pro-business old-schoolers from Shumer to Pelosi and Biden and full-socialist progressives such as AOC and Bernie. What happens now? Anyones guess. While Trump follows some Nixon rules (understandably because Roger Aisles built both men politically) there is no precedent for where we are now. Gonna be a ride.

>In what way are Latin Americans not part of "white culture"? They're mostly Christians and Spanish speaking, their own homelands are dominated by a highly Europeanized ownership class tightly linked to our own US Elite, and to which the immigrants themselves would aspire if they have any possible means to advance like employment and education, locally?

Latin america and Hispanic counties are extremely different culturally when compared to European cultures.

Look at picture of South American prisons and tell me that Latin America and Hispanic countries are the exact same.

>their own homelands are dominated by a highly Europeanized ownership class tightly linked to our own US Elite
1 territory of Puerto Rico doesn't justify this claim at all.

Immigrants don't share our culture.
Do you think if you wanted to move to Slovenia that you could carry on the culture of Slovenia?
That would be very hard to do even if you tried. Just from you being there you are making Slovenia less "Slovenian".

Seriously though, Illegal Immigrants aren't good for any country.

They artificially stagnate wages by doing work for way too cheap and living in squalor.
They take jobs Americans do want (Landscaping, construction, contractors, entry level jobs).
They put a strain on public budgets. (Police, Schools)
They are usually poor, and even if they pay the fair tax rate of poor US citizens, poor people take more tax money out than they put back in.
They don't understand the culture of America and ruin the culture either through elections with their votes or simply just being here.
Differences in culture between people cause a lot of friction.
Taking in immigrants from other countries makes the countries they are emigrating from worse. Why try to fix your corrupt government's country when you can just run away to America? If we continue to take in people, those countries will always remain corrupt and run by gangs.
"Seeking Asylum" because your country is shitty shouldn't be a good enough of a reason to enter into another country. It's a bad policy

If the supply of workers is constantly exceeding the demand for jobs, there would never be wage increases.

socialmatter.net/2015/08/27/a-letter-to-mass-immigration-advocates/

I'm not trolling or anything. Just hoping someone actually critically thinks about this stuff.

Don't vote for Democrats and more immigration just because "WAH TRUMP IS RACIST AND BAD!"

Immigration isn't a good thing and there are good reasons to oppose it that aren't racist.

Attached: 1484756079219.jpg (619x519, 92K)

Attached: 1520278061561.png (300x267, 43K)

Attached: 1549670818405.jpg (1024x763, 94K)

Wait, what's the topic again?
Oh yeah, how some white girls became the type of person who holds up signs promoting the death of their own race.

>Believes 8% of the population of the US South in 1860 was Jewish

Attached: confederate-flag-std_2.jpg (800x800, 84K)

they didn't just use ovens you know
there's mass graves all over eastern europe

Attached: temp.jpg (760x821, 212K)

Attached: 39986218_1342978195833241_245451123199049728_n.jpg (364x528, 26K)

Nothing. She is a hypocritical liberal

Notice how they softly describe antifa.

Attached: 1520277261147.jpg (750x969, 86K)

this is a fantastic way to get the alt-right to stop pushing for confederate shit lol

"why you waving those jew stars and bars round here? This is god's country"

White people created the modern world. You useless niggers are welcome.

reminder that the USA has a large prison population than China, an authoritarian state

not even as a percentage of populations, there are literally more people in American prisons than there are in Chinese prisons.

Chinese people don't even enjoy the bill of rights, presumption of innocence, right to a fair trial in due process and they still have fewer prisoners than America

Where are your studies refuting his?

Attached: 1520277179622.jpg (1024x744, 179K)

"Their own race"

yeah maybe next i'll go kills some libras even though they're "my own people" too lol

name one person killed by Antifa

>an authoritarian state
That's because they'll just end your life and we won't.

>1 territory of Puerto Rico doesn't justify this claim at all.
You really haven't studied much Lat Am history.

it just doesn't make sense that the nazis would have the capacity to kill lots of people

Attached: main_1200.jpg (1200x1607, 255K)

Attached: 1470652489535.png (662x513, 237K)

Why hasn't a single person addressed the actual question?

Attached: 1541235401299.jpg (472x656, 42K)

'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

>Just from you being there you are making Slovenia less "Slovenian".
There's that irrational attachment to sanctity. Also, are you implying that being WHITE isn't good enough to blend in with other WHITE cultures? Are you suggesting that WHITE racial membership isn't in fact a first order of identity?

that's the worst photoshop job i've seen all week

you actually use this to bolster your political arguments? that's some weak shit lol

what was the question again?

you have to be living in a cave to not have noticed that the cops in america extrajudicially execute people all the time. on the streets, in no-knock raids, in hotel hallways

Where are yours confirming them?

white is a second-order identity the amerimutts are cursed with. europe will be next to fall.

or maybe they shoot people who are stupid

listen up faggot, this is MERICA i can make any dumb ass claim i want and the burden of proof is on you DIPSHIT

Holy strongman, stormfag. Just read that out loud. Loyalty. Sanctity. Authority. Obsession with freedom. Family and nation.

Loyalty, Sanctity, Authority, Nation.

Mein Reich. I can hear the marching already.

>Immigrants don't share our culture
the fuck is "our culture"? best i can tell from you white supremacists it's shit like Moby Dick and John Ford westerns. Meanwhile the hispanics over there have despacito and hot sauce and pinatas..... brb

Attached: topkek.jpg (326x810, 48K)

strong on rhetoric, weak on argument

By Obama, does every nation which values such things inevitability turn into Nazis?

doesn't invalidate my point, in fact that just makes you look like an inhuman monster

Liberals are a lot more intelligent than people realize. At least, liberal politicians.

They have pretty much encouraged the "us versus them" mentality among minorities and the poor--in that, they have encouraged the idea that every white person is bad and out to get every minority, and that every rich person is bad and out to get every poor person.

They encourage nonsense like because it gets them votes. It's easier to appeal to individuals when they're angry about something. So they stoke the racial and class-based fires, all while blaming their very manipulation of race and class on the Republicans.

And what happens once they have gained those votes? They undermine the very systems put in place that support the poor and support minorities, all while blaming it, once again, on Republicans.

They have, like any other politician, successfully duped entire groups of people into voting against their very interests, simply because they are convincing them that someone else is the enemy.

>Loyalty
to Israel
>Sanctity
of Israel
>Authority
of Israel

Reverse image search it.

Attached: 98097876554665787696786575463634543534534.jpg (684x494, 71K)

Yeah OP's not doing Stormfaggotry, he's doing Jonathan "Look, He's A Liberal And A Kike So You Can't Say He's Wrong!" Haidt's special brand of concern trolling about moral dimensions.

Attached: 220px-Jonathan_Haidt_2012_03.jpg (220x247, 12K)

we can't let mexicans into this country, they might adapt to American culture and shoot up a school

>By Obama
Why Obama? Why Obama? user. Why Obama? Where'd Obama come from? Why Obama?

>does every nation which values such things inevitability turn into Nazis
No, but there's something fairly suspicious about disliking an obsession of freedom in a country founded on rebellion against perceived tyrannic rule. There is no way to say the phrase "family and nation" the way OP did, without "blood and soil" following it.

>Reverse Image Search is the arbiter of factuality

Attached: 1403759163207.jpg (500x329, 39K)

user's image was sourced.

Attached: 1520278528832.jpg (768x768, 119K)

anti-patriot bootlicker swine
grovel at your masters foot you pathetic cowards

you say that as if you proved anything lol

just look at that text, it's like it was done in paint. the message on it sounds like it was designed to appeal to conservatives who ejaculate every time they see a liberal say something self-defeating

would anybody in this thread like to reveal their perception levels and say that this image is legit?

If you like their culture better, and want to live in their culture, fucking leave.

>a country founded on rebellion against perceived tyrannic rule.
said the literal slave-owners lol

as if the founding fathers cared about "freedom" and not just running shit themselves

You are strawmanning me.

I'm saying a country's culture has a right to exist.

If America were being flooded with French immigrants, like it is being flooded with Hispanic immigrants, I would be just as mad.

French culture is not American culture.
Hispanic culture is not American culture.

Yeah they don't say that 40% of Jews owned slaves. You see, it's not enough to put non-links in an image file, you have to cite something that actually buttresses the argument you make. As pathetic as it is to make an argument via a jpg of printed words.

Can you prove those images are photshopped?
Shouldn't take you more than a few seconds.

So the British Empire was also cool?

That statue thick she can throw my balls around

this country was founded on freedom faggot

go back to bongland if you dont like it

yeah if i appreciate hispanic culture then i have no choice but to leave southern california lol

have fun in your fly-over state. I hear that when you guys want to try ethnic food you just serve up tater-tots and call them "mexi-fries" hahahahahahahahaha

What are the relevant distinctions? I mean we've already established that they run their jails differently, although I think you'll find in both places gangs essentially run the place and guards play along as best they can.

Remember when they made a big deal about this?

Attached: 1531480854905 England protests of Trump.png (742x774, 552K)

>Are you suggesting that WHITE racial membership isn't in fact a first order of identity?

Yes that part IS what I am saying.

It's not about race. It's about culture.

>you say that as if you proved anything lol
The burden of proof isn't on me.
user claimed they were shooped.

Attached: 09078767567546345345345345436568768768768768678.jpg (275x183, 11K)

i didn't say either side was cool, they were a bunch of self-centered assholes who lived in the 18th century. Why anyone would look up to any of them besides Benjamin Franklin is beyond me

idk why y'all act like there can ever be two groups, and if you point out a problem that you must automatically be a fanatic of "the other side"

>Can you prove those images are photshopped?
Yes, nobody would put that on a sign.

so you're against the italians and the irish and the germans who have successfully been changing American culture for the last century?

You know California used to be a Republican state in the 1980's?

Just 1 generation ago that state wasn't overrun by homeless people and flooded with illegal immigrants.

You are naive.

Okay, how much less American does having a Slovenian first lady make America?

>Yes, nobody would put that on a sign.
A moron would.

Attached: 1538254836229.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>california
>overrun

that must be why they're one of earth's single most powerful economies, damn i wish i had some of that

The enemy of my enemy.

>It's not about race. It's about culture.
But not the culture of religion, nor of common Latin and Germanic European history, nor of Europeans settling in the Americas...but "culture"...okay

yeah, the republicans sure have lost the plot. They couldn't even pull a single district in my home of Orange County, which is literally the home-bases of both Reagan and Nixon! Reasonable conservatives are more embarrassed to talk about politics right now than ever before, because they know they'd be a laughing stock if they tried to convince people "no really, Mexico is definitely going to pay for the wall, any day now"

The fly-over states literally bus their homeless to california for us to deal with. But don't worry, we're responsible which means that we also get to dictate the culture that the rest of the country then follows. You'll see the new agenda soon enough

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I believe we have a winner!

That's a different sign, and what are you, a copsucker?

if white boys wanna preserve american culture, they should move the fuck back to europe so the natives can have it back

oh wow look hey a sign written with a marker

you know, the way that real people make real signs lol

"get a brain! Morans"

Rod Dreher is a closet case

I can't speak for that because I wasn't alive then.
What I do know though is for some reason, Hispanic immigrants who hop the border, are too numerous in number (which erodes culture and stagnates wages), and also have an affinity for Socialism and Communism which are fundamentally unamerican. Hispanics vote 65% for Democrats/Socialist candidates.

That's the only reason Democrats are against a wall. Because those people are easy votes for them to stay in power.

It's no coinsidence there are so many communist and socialist train wreck countries in Latin American countries (Cuba, Venezuela, Argentina)

Are you trying to tell us that you don't know what dates are?

But, cultures have been formed through the merging of tribes in the past. It's not impossible at all to integrate.

>i didn't say either side was cool
So it's pointless to bring up the fact that there were oligarchic or cronyistic elements, let alone bondage, following the creation of the United States of America. Everyone in the 18th century, in positions of power or in higher positions of society, was an asshole. No shit. At what point does mentioning that one group of people were assholes change about the notion that there's a document called
>the declaration of independence
?

None. And you're giving Benjamin Franklin, of all people, a pass. After talking about slavery.

>why y'all act like there can ever be two groups
>if you point out a problem that you must automatically be a fanatic of "the other side"
Jesus Christ. You just got done playing both sides. Muh slavery, but Benjamin Franklin was a cool founding father. What?

You realize that I mentioned the founding of a country through rebellion, at a time where people were still being sold as property, right? Or when the death penalty was in vogue? Public hangings? Dead natives? Does that nuance not stand out to you?

Why do you have a hard time understanding everything that isn't categorized into a box?

>liberals

nice buzzword faggot.

Attached: 1548809781846.png (670x588, 69K)

>That's a different sign
The image is somewhat unrelated, awesome job deflecting though.

Attached: 1538625293122.jpg (571x836, 129K)

It's not that lefties don't understand Loyalty sanctity and authority, but rather that they understand them differently. Right wing politics is family based, left wing politics is merit based. Loyalty means family to those on the right, and it means helping your friends to the left. Sanctity is religion to the right, and free will on the left. Authority means accepting your own weaknesses to the right and it means concensus to the left.

>and also have an affinity for Socialism and Communism which are fundamentally unamerican.
Oh is that why their home countries are ubercapitalist libertarian shitholes like Honduras? Because they love muh gomunizm?

The only reason California's house of cards hasn't fallen down is because California has nice weather with a coastline, and good real estate, along with global consumption of Hollywood movies.

You remove even 1 of those things and California would descend into more of a hellhole than it already is.

The image is completely unrelated. Hating cops doesn't make you stupid.

Found the moron.

don't forget aerospace research and development and silicon valley

hmm seems like california actually has a lot going for it, why do we hate them again? oh right we're jealous of their success

>But, cultures have been formed through the merging of tribes in the past. It's not impossible at all to integrate.

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

As diversity in a neighborhood goes up, trust in others goes down.
Trust is the most important aspect of a society and culture. Without that, it will descend into chaos.

It's amazing that you have the right wing strategy so well pegged, and no idea that it's already completely beaten you.

Well done, sir. You're the model slave. Keep looking to your masters to tell you what liberals do, rather than watching the liberals themselves. You'll have that wall up in no time.

Why have Americans fucked up the English language so badly?

lib-er-al (in a political context) favoring maximum individual liberty in political and social reform.

You fucking mongoloids have literally flipped the definition. Anti-intellectual shit like this is why American domination won't extend very far into the 21st century.

But, cultures have been formed through the merging of tribes in the past. It's not impossible at all to integrate.

The Chinese Millennium

trailer park white trash living off disability and food stamps ... that is your Trump voter. That is NOT what a conservative is.

Lol I wouldn't step foot in California for a million dollars.

Again, the only reason silicon valley is there is because rich media companies and good real estate is already there.

Attached: nDcPGZL.jpg (719x723, 69K)

fun fact: the founding of rome is the story of 3 tribes merging and intermarrying

then it went on to be a major political power for thousands of years

>immigrants are too many in number and have an affinity for socialism

oh wow haven't heard this one before

Attached: tempp.png (736x510, 830K)

Burgers are barely literate. Why does this surprise you?

Crazy.

Yeah although I wouldn't say "Trump voter" I'd say "Trump supporter"

well they are there, so you just look like a sour grapes retard

>You remove even 1 of those things and California would descend into more of a hellhole than it already is.
Kind of like we removed steel from the Midwest and now it's a heroin shooting gallery.

I will never integrate into a more Hispanic version of America.

Hispanics should integrate to America. But they aren't doing that.

Go to Miami for 1 day and you'll see most people there don't even speak English.

Once the number of people from a culture reaches a certain percentage in a society, they no longer integrate. It's easier for them to then not integrate like in the case of Miami.

They have an affinity for socialism that they express by starting small businesses at a rate higher than native born Americans. Can't you feel the socialism in that?

>Everyone in the 18th century, in positions of power or in higher positions of society, was an asshole. No shit
If we stopped deifying the founding fathers and stopped referencing them in support of contemporary political positions you might have a point.

>you're giving Benjamin Franklin, of all people, a pass. After talking about slavery.

yup, i am

fite me

Exactly that. Glad you agree.

but in 1700, English speakers were the minority in America. Why do you hate tradition?

>Go to Miami for 1 day and you'll see most people there don't even speak English.
>Once the number of people from a culture reaches a certain percentage in a society, they no longer integrate. It's easier for them to then not integrate like in the case of Miami.
Hey I'm all for sending all those fucking Cuban bastards whining about how Castro stole all their family's slaves back to Havana to face justice.

what's more, it was three very disparate tribes, not even 3 tribes with similar cultures

the Sabines were steppes nomads, like mongols
the Etruscans were the native italians, they had a state religion and liked to carve marble
the third tribe is believed to be descended from Hittites, aka Trojans, who brought what we think of as western culture from the ancient middle east

Well luckily they chose a recession proof industry in California.

Is THIS the country you want to live in? Catholics are just unable to adapt to American values. I mean, if we let enough Catholics in then they'll eventually demand to vote, and then they'll eventually elect a catholic, and then the president of the united states will be a servant of the papacy.

Say NO to immigration. Have you heard about the Crimean war? If those are what European values are then I don't want anything to do with it.

>Is THIS the country you want to live in? Catholics are just unable to adapt to American values.
Can confirm, I'm from the German Papist Midwest.

You mean "an extremely well-diversified economy, with significant holdings in agriculture, medicine, finance, entertainment, technology, education, real estate, and tourism"

or in short, "recession proof industry". yup

u cheeky cunt m8 i'll have you after i have ur sister u bloddy immigrant

Attached: catholic problems.jpg (900x687, 428K)

Attached: regarding the problem.jpg (999x716, 264K)

California really could be its own country, its too bad the rest of america is so pants-on-head retarded from drinking and breathing lead from its coal power plants

california props up america and makes sure white trash in flyover states can have food stamps

boy i sure do hate bolshevism
remember when those germans came and brought all that bolshevism with them? It turned out to be a huge problem, as we all know, but nobody listened

Attached: we can't digest the scum.jpg (620x640, 386K)

>Go to Miami for 1 day and you'll see most people there don't even speak English
Remember that song Will Smith made about Miami? I wonder what he meant by that.

I'll say it again. Cultures have been formed through the merging of tribes in the past. It's not impossible at all to integrate.

The problem with expecting someone to integrate to "America" is that "America" is sold as the land of the free. There is no one culture, except the kind of consumerist, star-spangled, gun-toting burger fiend you think of when you see Old Glory on a t-shirt. It was all immigration. America was the new world before it was ever considered a home. The majority of people who were participated in the formation of the nation were all immigrants. All of them. It's hard to know what else "American culture" is supposed to be, in the kind of nationalistic way you want. It was only ever something when people got together and contributed. For crying out loud, the South has retained most of its French roots.

It just makes no damn sense for you to go on about the slave owners at the time, where there were regular people fighting and dying their own battles for whatever freedom meant to them. Otherwise, nobody would've made the rebellion happen. They would've stayed at home. That's your thinking of there only being certain sides, where one side is immediately "the other".

>If we stopped deifying the founding fathers and stopped referencing them in support of contemporary political positions you might have a point
So they weren't assholes, because I said they were assholes and I don't have a point that you agreed with in dropping the moralizing crumb of slavery.

replace "Whites" with "Non-Jews" and you have a historically more accurate statement

Rome didn't have a concept of race based on skin color, they saw what they did as civilized so if you acted like them, they believed you were civilized too

they called themselves not the roman race, but the "Gens Togata" which means "the race who wears togas"

even their form of slavery was way more enlightened than American slavery. your slaves took your name, they had rights, they could marry, even their children could be born free

doesnt mean the average white person is better off

>regular people fighting and dying their own battles for whatever freedom meant to them
lol do people like you watch the Patriot and actually believe it?

I hate to break it to you m8, but people do things because they think it will make their lives better. the rank and file were promised pay, they were promised rations, and they were promised land for fighting. If you seriously believe that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were fighting for the altruistic notion of "freedom and dignity for every man in this country" then you're the biggest moron in this thread. They didn't like being 2nd class citizens so they fought until they could be the upper class and oppress everyone below them. They cared about power within their social class, they didn't give a rats ass about "the fraternity of man" or whatever

well since you provided no evidence to back that assertion up, i'll just have to reject it outright

so south italians werent in the mafia or poorer / less intelligent than the english and germans?

>lol do people like you watch the Patriot and actually believe it

>idk why y'all act like there can ever be two groups, and if you point out a problem that you must automatically be a fanatic of "the other side"

>holding these two positions simultaneously

>but people do things because they think it will make their lives better
>the rank and file were promised pay
>they were promised rations
>they were promised land for fighting
>regular people fighting and dying their own battles for whatever freedom meant to them
>whatever freedom meant to them
You don't say?.

negro what? its on you to prove they were made better off

Me and my other real Americans are in favor of law and order.

We are OPPOSED to:
-being taxed millions of dollars to support foreigners on welfare
-corrupted morals in our youth
-government interference in our daily lives
-attacks on free speech
-nunneries

Italians GO HOME. Italian culture will NEVER be associated with American culture.

Attached: american patriot.jpg (1072x816, 231K)

i didn't make such an assertion, i'm saying california has a strong economy, you're the one who made a racist red herring fallacy to avoid confronting the fact that California has a stronger economy than every other state in the USA and even most countries worldwide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_GDP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

In fact, you acknowledge the whole freedom concept right there in saying that the entire thing was an attempt to seize power and become the ruling class. Freedom from being under the thumb of someone else. In other words...

It looks like however which way you spin it, the United States of America was founded through rebellion against perceived tyranny. Emphasis on perceived tyranny.