I'm moving from here to there any advice on moving there this weekend? Also can I legally kill Mexicans? Help?

I'm moving from here to there any advice on moving there this weekend? Also can I legally kill Mexicans? Help?

Attached: sketch-1551992974563~2.jpg (545x445, 31K)

You'll end up moving back after you realize you left like the 6 people you know.

Mexicans Will rape your fag ass, you are fucked my Nigger

Well, no, but you can kill yourself. Hell, maybe make a run for the border and see if the Mexican side stops you.

Nah plus this chick I'm moving in with has dogs and a house so I don't gotta worry about to much other than her being 20 years older than me

Attached: 12508.jpg (1536x2048, 280K)

what the fuck.

Attached: acnaqa-call__call__call_-e8oar195ch821.png (500x375, 313K)

Yeah that's gonna end in disaster for you, my dude.
Good luck

This does not sound like it's going to end well, best of luck to you Yea Forumsro

Hahahaha thanks

Grape on a plate?

Beware for IET soldiers in training from Fort Huachuca. They're asshole MI or UAS operators who think they're pilots.

Damn you're really having to earn that...

Stick to rules of the internet and the way is clear.

Attached: awx6vp-C_a_r_ni____v___o_r__e__catastrophe-755s6t2ubyj21.jpg (3840x2160, 1.14M)

Thanks Tony

none of you faggots followed the rules

or else this place wouldnt be as shitty as it is today

low key, I'd fucking destroy that woman

I hope you're moving there with a job lined up.
Making any move without the assurance of income can wreck your spirit. Also, if you aren't already, get used to bringing water with you everywhere and regularly putting sunblock on.
No, I don't think you could legally get away with just killing Mexicans.

Attached: 1525699492322.jpg (497x500, 50K)

Oohh no, we don't need any more cali trash in AZ. You move right the fuck back you shitlord.
Or at least pick up your trash and buy a gun. Like a good desert rat.

moved from OC to Utah. Don't regret it but make sure you don't have to rely on anyone and either have a job lined up or be very marketable

AZ is better than CA. Do it

ugh i know, i live in idaho and calicunts are moving here and fucking ruining everything with their fucking filthy habits and stink of shit

got more photos?

Thanks and I'm very marketable

Attached: 12479.jpg (1920x2560, 589K)

damn. Not bad user. You guys meet online or something?

Disgusting

>california

stay in california,the rest of america doesnt want you bringing your liberal bullshit to their state

If you need a friend

Attached: acb2u1-Part_e__________-41hhsrzxaa821.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

>moving to Show Low
Yeah retard have fun with that population of 12 people

Not a liberal or Californian and I completely agree with you

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

SO much this.

Faggot Californians leave CA because it's a shithole, but they bring their shit politics with them, and make wherever they go a shithole. Californians are aids.

Attached: typical californian.jpg (470x353, 46K)

Indeed been talking to her almost 4 years

jesus fucking christ my man, how can you post this with no shame

Neither

Attached: images(2).jpg (289x175, 13K)

We're full try illinois you fags.

Dude the riverside use to have an annual river show and they canceled it because a bunch of fags from cali showed up and left trash all up the beach.

That's not even counting how they press thier bullshit ideas for laws. Just legalize weed and stfu.

Because I have no shame

Yuck AZ such a shit place

You're a shit pla.. ah who am I kidding yeah it sucks.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Stay away, move to venezuela commie scum.

Former Californian, moved to Arizona in 2009, got the fuck out of that shithole in 2013 (live in Idaho now).

Horrible moron drivers, mind-bogglingly fucking stupid people EVERYWHERE, 100+ degree heat that doesn't let up day or night for 3 months, and literally NOTHING to do.

Other than the heat how is Idaho any different?

just please don't vote democrat.
or running around talking about "Cali" all the time.

ur mom lives there (and we smash daily)

Attached: etrhetrhtrhtr.jpg (200x200, 10K)

1) 90% white.
2) Laughably little traffic compared to California or even AZ.
3) People here are *friendly* and neighborly; no chip-on-the-shoulder BS like CA and AZ.
4) Feels like I've went back in time 40 years to a better, whiter America.

>I've went
nigger.

Jesus fuck, you're a blathering moron.

So basically if you're not racist, they are the same?

>moving to another state to be with a chick
also, wouldn't it make more sense for her to move closer to the ocean?

she complains about the smell of my ass sometimes when she sucks

Where to, Phoenix? Phoenix is a dirty cesspool.

If you're "not racist", then keep your faggoty ass in California an denjoy the "diversity" as that state circles the drain into African banana republic status.

2fat4me

>You'll end up moving back after you realize you left like the 6 people you know.
lol wut. That's the kind of mindset of the person who is afraid to leave their little hometown their whole life. God I'm so glad I'm not like that.

I've gotten to experience so much moving all over the country so many times.

you just have to find the white neighborhoods and it's good

>you just have to find the white neighborhoods and it's good
K, I don't really see the difference between Phoenix and California cities, but whatever floats your boat.

Thanks autism. Go back to humping your japanese sex pillow now.

Just be prepared for it to be California-lite at this point.
They just voted in a gay feminist senator, and probably about to vote in a muslim senator next year.

only before i hump ur mom naked

You are leaving your state cause it is shit, don't make the mistake of voting communist again.

She'll be less than traumatized when you reveal your microscopic dick. She'll probably get a good laff from your attempt at sex.

Arizona’s a good place to live, just stay in the east valley and you’ll never see a Mexican

Attached: F0CEF349-44D7-454B-9E08-AEAE24D21F64.jpg (4032x3024, 1M)

You’ll love it, won’t cost a billion dollars to live. LA is an example of overpriced liberal hellhole. It’ll surprise you how much cheaper the cost of living is