WWYD if you were at the club, taking a piss at the urinals, and this guy walks in stands approx 18 inches behind you...

WWYD if you were at the club, taking a piss at the urinals, and this guy walks in stands approx 18 inches behind you, unzips and then starts pissing against the back of your legs?

Attached: bfc5619bcb9298801ba3f8971d69875d.jpg (1020x1020, 171K)

Realisticly what can you do ? Finish your pee. Wait till hes done. Go home. Shower.

ask what are u doin if he gets agro swift knee to the nuts then do to town on his nose with that really solid top corner part of my head

Turn around and piss on his legs

>raise knee
>bring foot down hard on the knee of the pisser
>knee snaps
>pisser goes down like a bitch
>turn around
>raise knee
>bring foot down hard on the other knee of the pisser
>other knee snaps
>lean in
>whisper
>"that must really make you..... pissed off."

Attached: joker laugh.jpg (399x400, 51K)

doesnt matter how big his arms are, knee the cunt hard in the balls, or if you dont punch like a bitch, rattle the cunts jaw. Either way he's gonna drop. Few kicks to the temple, then you piss on him. Job done

none of what you said makes any sense

That must really make you..... pissed off.

stab him and run away

Turn around and start pissing on him. Swing my dick up and down to thouroughly coat him and ask him fuck are you doing? If he tries to square up kick his nuts and run

Im black so this wouldnt happen. All white “men” are scared of me

>turn and fight
>pray the meme about glam muscles being inferior to working man's muscles are true.
>nether of these done before first briefly assessing the situation couldn't lead to a long term romantic or platonic relationship.

turn around and start masturbating. then laugh when mr straight boy runs away like a scared bunny

I’d be like “baby yo eyebrows is atrocious”
*SNAP*
*SNAP*

Turn around, get on my sissy faggot knees and swallow as much as I can before thanking him for the honor.

Attached: JPEG_20190302_111636.jpg (473x630, 46K)

smoke some weed

Attached: apljw4-Oh_no..._You_really_screwed_up_this_time-pwpyg4x9g0g21.png (1024x768, 489K)

no body is scared of you niglet..
you just think they are because they avoid you like aids

place him under citizens arrest for assaulting me

It's true, I avoid them all when they look like your stereotypical ghetto faggot that can't leave people alone.

Only wannabe chad's think muscles mean anything, anybody can be taken down in one punch or kick.

Lol, yeah thats why

I would light that pos up or die trying. Fuck it, even if you get your ass kicked at least you reacted. You fucks are a bunch of beta cucks.

turn around
get down on my knees
open my little boi mouth
uwu

Man, its a damn shame.. he spent all the time in the gym just to get shot being an asshole in a club

muscles dont matter in a fight if you cant fight for shit, just hit him in the goodnight button

Balls don't build up muscle around them.

Hurts a twink, hurts a monster.

Shoot him with my concealed carry.
Big guys die to bullets just like small ones

spin around from my hips and use the momentum to elbow that fucker in the face. hell i might even knock him out if i hit him in the right spot. if i dont, then i stood my fucking ground like a man and not like a total bitch.

This is sexual assault and is at least several felonies. I'd walk out of the bathroom, tell the bouncer what happened, and we'd call the cops. Dumbass gets his life ruined as he's now a sexual offender and will do time in prison.

im 80kgs and 6 ft tall and do kickboxing so i recon i could take him with the advantage of him being behind me ready to elbow.

And you would have to live knowing you were a little bitch the rest of your life...

And truthfully, the cops would laugh at you if the bouncers even bothered to call them.

I would be a good little sissy and drop down on my knees trying to swallow as much piss as possible hopefully being honoured to also suck his dick afterwards and maybe he would grant with a facial so I can walk around like proud little sissy Boi toy.

mfer i just got hard

Start jerking off

I understand I got hard typing, luckily it is locked away nicely in its little chastity cage. Would want to accidentally you use my sissy dick for anything would I.

Didnt they throw this guy a dance party?

Attached: alw4y9-Assistance_required-2175zdw6qud21.jpg (791x708, 140K)

Headbutt to the nose. I'm no ninja, but a 10lb ball of bone and meat swung into the bridge of the nose puts most people off. At least long enough for me to have a quick revenge piss then give it fucking legs.

oddly specific. op are you in trouble?

You're going to be sorely disappointed if you ever headbutt someone, fatty.

Well, I'd post a cancerous, faggoty post to 4chins and then...oh, wait...

turn around an disrupt his stream of piss with my own.

Attached: 1456797492664.jpg (448x635, 32K)

most people ignore everyone else
what does the small nigger brain assume?
>they must be afraid!

lmao

Spinning elbow. Game over for anyone

>if i use a racial slur it will hide my insecurity

wew

Step aside and go out ...call cops and press chargers against him .. spiting and pissing on someone is aggravated assault ... 5-10 years in prison

>I'm fat but have muscle underneath

hahahaha

Godspeed.

Attached: art0jp-He_has_returned_from_the_store._He_will_consume_his_buckets_and_then_sleep._Please_do_not_req (704x500, 587K)

This makes me smile

Attached: 5sox1u-PLS_KEEP_MEMES_S_________________________U_____________________________________________R_____ (720x733, 107K)