Be me

>be me
>faggot
>decide to try grindr
>expect to get a few people asking to hook up
>2 minutes after posting a torso shot for a profile pic I'm getting flooded with people asking me for pics
>like 20 horny dudes are messaging me
>one of them says he has a van parked near to where I live and asks if I want to get in
>WTF.jpg
I didn't expect a tea party but fucking hell, I 'm starting to see why woman act like bitches to men who approach them and why /pol/tards hate fags.

Attached: 1541347049155.jpg (480x418, 18K)

kek

>why woman act like bitches to men who approach them
Ha ha. Naive young user... They don't, they are just trying to raise vagina prices. Ignore them all. And you will be happy.

%%is this a whine thread? I think it'll be%%
>another day
>another "Can we just be friends, user? I already have a bf"
Wow, why I still react to this like I'm 14

Attached: images.png (225x225, 4K)

>another "Can we just be friends, user? I already have a bf"
who hurt you.

Life

Honestly, I understand your pain. The guy I love doesn't love me in the same way back.

I just don't understand why she pretended for two weeks that there could be something between us. I already hoped that I can become a normie. Ha-ha, nope
I know that I sound miserable, but I don't care, just need to tell this shit to someone

I feel you, mate. I've loved this guy for years and every time I try and get closer t ohim he just says something like "I like you, user but I'm not in love with you"

That's disgusting, really. Had such experience before. I think it's good that I said to her everything I think so soon so it wouldn't last for years like that "relationships" of yours. But I still feel like trash
Thanks for replying to me, sorry for bad English, I started to learn it not so long ago

No problem, I'd probably be shit if I tried to speak your language. If I wasn't so attached to him and he wan't such a genuinly good person I would have left a long time ago but I seem to be bound by the hope I have for him to feel to me the way i do for him.

>I 'm starting to see why woman act like bitches to men who approach them
Yes, welcome to the world.
Most men are disgusting, horny monsters with no self awareness. And on the 500th time you hear a dude treat you like nothing more than a tool to get them to nut you stop caring about their feelings.

Maybe you convinced yourself that he was a good person? Maybe I did the same to her? I dunno, my anxiety of relationships reached a new level today. Hope you were able to recover after your experience

>Most men are disgusting, horny monsters with no self awareness
I don't get why men don't act the way they do around their mates when they're trying to get into someones pants. I'd be much more likely to like someone if they treated me like a mate than if they demanded dick pics.

It'll be a few year, if ever, before I recover from him.

There is good household term in my language - time cures all wounds
(don't know if I translated it accurate, but still there it is)

Because they assume that just because they're disgusting horny monsters that everyone else is too. They don't understand that being that direct is fucking creepy as shit.
I was first experimenting back in the days of OkCupid and I would get dudes who offered fucking four figures to take my virginity.
And then I gave it for free to the guy who was warm, friendly, funny, and inviting.

IMHO, thats not only because of "men are like that because they are men" but also because girls mostly appreciate that. Don't know why, but it seems to me so

As much as it sucks, she did that purely to keep her options open. Single women are some mercenary bitches, user. If it's any consolation, she'll have zero problem "levelling up" to a new dude, probably within weeks. You dodged a bullet, I reckon.

Once you get a girl to laugh and trust you, sure. They like it.
Before then, it's weird as fuck.

You are quite right. But she really has bf for few years or so, but don't mention him till today.

Ah... well, remember an old saying from my country - not my circus, not my monkeys.

You'll find the right person - you seem pretty chill and genuine, so have a little faith. Peace, dude.

And what if I will find her but because of everything I experienced I will consider its just another option for me to fuck up like times before? That scares me as much as I bored of this "let's be friends"

Oh God, what a disgusting building of sentences, I probably shouldn't drink more tonight

We've all done that. I nearly killled myself with alcohol the day after my ex broke up with me.

Show tits

I'm a gay guy.

Same, show pecs.

Are you sure?

Despite everything that happened today, I'm not thinking about killing myself. I have heard from people many times that I'm unfeeling. In fact, I haven't even cried today or all that times before. Maybe this is the reason I am unable to find my mate

Just go in the fucking van. What is your problem.

I don't want to end up on a true crime documentary.

No.
I'm bisexual. But I've done a lot of gay stuff.
I've also been very successful with women on Tinder by approaching then almost exactly how the guys who wooed me approached me.

I ain't got any.

You should really say that on your dating profile first.