Alright Yea Forums. This might be the end for me

Alright Yea Forums. This might be the end for me.

I have one last chance at a good life. I find out on Friday if I achieve that chance or not. If I don't, I'm going to do one of two things. Kill myself or change my identity and take a train somewhere. I know that this is a shitpost board, but I didn't see any other section of Yea Forums to post this on. I need this. The reason I'm posting is because I need help. Is it possible to get a new identity in the US somehow? Real or fake, doesn't really matter. How would one start a new life? I'm still a teenager (over 18 dw) but I need a chance, otherwise I'm just gonna kill myself. Any help is appreciated.

pic unrelated, its my dog. hes one of the only reasons i havent done it yet.

Attached: kirby.jpg (280x497, 19K)

nigger what happens Friday

Just stay with it. Youll be okay. Trust me

Doesnt really matter

Hey, if I get the chance I will. But I will seriously have nothing left if I don't get that chance.

What happens friday??

Well, I basically am trying to do something and if I don't get that thing it's prolly over for me. Its not a girl dw

Hurry and get your ass to a new state somewhere nice, live out of your car for a couple weeks get it together

Is it a job? A legal thing? Can u not tell us OP?

I can't tell you because its really identifying information sadly

I want to move to the midwest, get a new name and identity, and live on a farm or some shit. I know it sounds super gay but oh well

So if friday doesnt go well, is that life threatening for you?

Well I'd literally have nothing left in my life

Maybe i just dont understand the situation well enough, but when u say nothing, do you reallymean nothing? Not trying to sound insensitive OP

yes it does
tell us

I really mean nothing. Like I'd have SOME money but thats about it.

you're going to need to explain the situation or else no one can give you accurate advice

Im really not sure how i can help
There must be something or some way to get backon your feet if itdoesnt go well.
Maybe running isnt the answer

keep living your life OP, your dog will be rekt inside if you dont come home one day. dont do that to your little doggo.

read ”How to Disappear Completely and Never be Found" by Doug Richmond. it gives advice to do exactly what you're trying to. I doubt you'll be able to start by tomorrow, but who knows.

Shitlords right OP, live your life. You cant always run

Keep us updated OP
Hope all goes well

wtf

Attached: axfngb-Ouch-dbh8fahvk7k21.png (800x1116, 1.19M)

It's perfect.

Attached: 1522803708891.png (203x195, 6K)

why would you write this shit down

Attached: abm3ex-Boy_am_I_a_fool__the_mire_escaped_its_flesh_prison__That_sure_puts_a_dent_in_your_plans_yeser (1500x1000, 1.71M)