Hourly reminder for godtards: your god’s fake, your heaven’s fake, your hell’s fake...

Hourly reminder for godtards: your god’s fake, your heaven’s fake, your hell’s fake, your baby jesus was nothing more than plagiarised fiction, your religion is a scam designed to separate idiots from their cash, your priest knows that he is a liar, and you are a knuckle-dragging tard. Questions?

Attached: 6CA585DB-0936-49C4-8183-D612D3541ABC.jpg (250x209, 10K)

If that’s true, then why doesn’t the Bible say so?

Checkmate atheists

Attached: A26BB23F-35D0-4C6E-9EAA-487C76FC9EA9.jpg (960x720, 230K)

Good morning, Yehudi.

Attached: 1439376242262.png (450x488, 335K)

Fuck

Still a better religion than Christianity.

I can mostly get behind this.

>implying Christfaggotry isn't the most Jewish ideology outside of actual Judaism

good goy

Fuck man, I couldn't agree more.
Today OP was not a faggot

The official godtard debating manual:
1. JOO!
2. HAT!
3. REDDIT!
4. NECKBEARD!
Just imagine being that stupid.

Attached: 90C0BE61-8DA6-4036-A17C-D005B8499305.jpg (670x800, 80K)

That's the bibble

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Metaphors aren’t fake just not direct truths. God is real; their god, your god, his god, zur god is bs. God is like saying the universe or well in the current case the multi verse. It’s basically that term to mean encompassing all but when defined leaves contradiction by who created god what is outside god ect. But the godhead is a thing.

I like to think it’s a history book told through a Giant game of telephone. Maybe it rained for 40 days maybe Moses made a different animal wet every day for 40 days. Who knows.

Once went to a church in mexico that a Buddhist monk from India visited 500 years ago. To this day those Christian monks practice yoga as a form of prayer, the parts that are truth must be universally true or it is ultimately false.

Shut up

>God is like saying the universe or well in the current case the multi verse.
Then why not just say universe or multiverse? Why bother with a term like God that has unnecessary baggage?

Now say this about Islam faggit.

>Hourly reminder for godtards: your god’s fake, your heaven’s fake, your hell’s fake, muhammad was a pedophile, your religion is a scam designed to separate idiots from their cash, your priest knows that he is a liar, and you are a knuckle-dragging tard. Questions?

Good goy.

Although, Islam doesn't rally know a heaven and a hell.

Attached: 1551896777747.jpg (640x396, 23K)

At least dispute, can be loony logic but at least put effort to defend your belief
Universe as a term is lot newer than god. Gonna be hard to get everyone on board.

God mainly has a problem as people lump in the personal god into the same category as the anything and everything god. I much prefer universe as well

This guy gets it

Attached: winning_0.jpg (400x585, 46K)

Sure it does.

imagine being such a pathetic virgin that you crave the attention of people you hate

Attached: kekstreme.jpg (628x960, 40K)

Yes, faggot i forgot. Everything that you and your sissy atheist friends and jewish sciencist says must be absolutely true... just because you say so.

Attached: Typical atheist.png (1020x700, 37K)

>Universe as a term is lot newer than god.
Is it? It's been around for thousands of years at least.
>Gonna be hard to get everyone on board.
How many people today would not know what you mean when you say universe? On the other hand, how many people would not know what you mean when you say God as a metaphor for everything?
>I much prefer universe as well
So again, why even bother with the anything and everything god? Just toss it.

Universe is a few fairly new word coz English is a fairly young language, one of the reasons it has so many loan words. Though in other languages the word describing universe has existed.
Ex. Sanskrit: Bhramand

Literally means cosmic egg.

Attached: 800px-Ilc_9yr_moll4096.png (800x400, 568K)

You mean like 90% of all people around here?

On an other note, the oldest sanskrit texts, the vedas, also give the approximate age of the universe at 13 billion years...and the age of the local solar system to 4 billion years.

The British when they found it called it devil worship since it claimed the complete opposite of what the Bible did.

This.

(((Christians)))

well, it's not a debate if the OP is a bunch of incorrect bullshit presented as facts. everybody gets what they deserve.

Nope

Attached: 023.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Glad you figured it out. Must feel liberating. I bet you can finally embrace your desire to be a sodomite. Here's your chance to be proud of your generational incest up bringing. How soon can you publish your evidence of a godless reality?

You it does. Heaven = Jannat, Hell = Jahanoom

Not where I come from

Attached: 1551911378110.png (850x680, 267K)

the bible is just an excuse for retards to be homophobic tbh

DARE YOU QUESTION THE ALMIGHTY GOD?!?!?!

Thats cute and all, but that image is a projection of a sphere, you understand the data came from a satellite just scanning 360 degrees around it self and this projection has a nice ratio of detail to distortion.

Yes because you know the secrets of the universe right? I guess there was just a random bang in space that created everything right? Because science said so.

"Magic man made everything within 6 days" makes much more sense...

Cont.

The veda also claimed that 1. all of reality emanates from thought, 2. There were many universes. A wild claim! It goes against every human intuition one can imagine.

But, it's only now (quantum physics) that physicists have discovered that, both the 'particle zoo' (too many subatomic particles, and there corresponding, particle-wave duality) and the math, both point to a reality 1. created by thought , 2. Multi-verse

Ofcourse its a 360 scan. But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

FWIW, the line in OPs cartoon is wrong. the bible doesn't say that anywhere (when its pieces were written, there was no bible).
the koran, however, does claim itself as proof of its truth.

Attached: EC2EC481-EA5B-4731-8F29-6B600FD3595B.gif (300x300, 128K)

t. buttshattered godtard

Attached: A00D82B0-6418-43FF-9E07-288500E3352D.png (700x308, 262K)

Fucking Americans man

Attached: a7w4y9-f__________l__________i_____________p___________or_f_________________l______________o________ (3840x2160, 343K)

eat a dick

Attached: a85e17-Astronomy_has_been_lying_to_you-vbfvbfl5kj521.jpg (1242x1340, 114K)