I don't understand why people think I'm being a baby about Brie Larson's blatant, offensive remarks against me...

I don't understand why people think I'm being a baby about Brie Larson's blatant, offensive remarks against me. What she said was totally discriminatory. So I ask you, why am I a baby for taking offense? She straight up called us out and doesn't want us to watch her movie.

Attached: 1200px-Brie_Larson_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1200x1791, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eKnC8lg2gvk
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/02/19/captain-marvel-rotten-tomatoes-fake-reviews-sabotage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Straight up bait people. Be smart. Do not respond.

Man's got a point. Why would she do that? Continue, OP.

I genuinely don't understand. I thought we are trying to move passed this whole race war and want to be treated equally. I thought this is what the left are always pushing for but they continue to instigate.I will ignore the pandering now prevalent in hollywood/showbiz bc it's all temporary and probably for a good cause but we have to stop with this racebaiting culture already.

What a bitch.

Attached: feminist cunt brie larson.jpg (601x571, 91K)

Is she actually for fucking real? Should fucming spam fakes of her fucking niggers on her Twitter account

I bet her pussy smells like an overripe brie cheese. 4/10 would only smash after thorough cleansing. Also sage

Instead of seeing the perfect point being made, she turns a question being asked, into an attack on her. Typical woman speak, and defense. Plus...her pussy stinks.

The whole point is that us white males don't get triggered by being undermined and treated badly, it's the hypocrisy. Saying a white male can't know about oppression is sexist and racist regardless of how effective it is.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

youtu.be/eKnC8lg2gvk

Stop being an ass hurt snowflake and carry on with your life.

Wow. She's so unappealing to look at.

stfu you hypocrite.

She's a cunt

Attached: 1551169074795.jpg (816x1200, 154K)

Not only is she sexist and racist she also has hank hills ass. They literally had to hire an ass stunt double for her.

Attached: 31908284_417170468755378_1256244918666395648_n.jpg (750x750, 139K)

i thought that's what they were pushing for too, then i thought about it a little more and realized that they don't want racial harmony for the same reason they don't want blacks to advance: once that happens, they lose their "good guy" status and their built-in voter base goes tits up.
the fact their base doesn't wise up to the fact they're being swindled just reinforces lots those african IQ memes. some stereotypes are in place for a reason.

Her feet are fucking disgusting Crypt keeper looking shit.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Tortured-Feet.jpg (1200x630, 64K)

Triggered. Seriously, stop being beta Male cucks with your bruised egos and worry about something that matters.

I had to look up who she is and what she said/did.
You are seriously mad about some silly twat from some stupid capeshit movie said?
Get a fucking life, user.
Comics are for betas and neckbeards anyway.
Read real books and go outside once in a while.

I've seen her in a couple of movies and she's actually a pretty good actress

...but choosing her to be Captain Marvel is the worst casting of a superhero since Nicolas Cage as Ghost Rider

not the guy, but you're obviously triggered, too.
if you're defending sjw faggotry, you forfeit the right to use the term cuck or snowflake, faggot.
cheerio.

Just remember the feet reflect her sole.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Incredible-Women-Gala-toes-adds-23-1024x739.jpg (1024x739, 209K)

>Tom Holland has a better ass than Brie Larson

Jesus, with the kind of suit she's wearing they could have easily put some padding and her ass to fill that out.

She wouldn't let then that would be sexist you misogynist.

Um, is she missing a pinky-toe?

Attached: 1551468449436.jpg (370x370, 30K)

OP here. I don't read comic books and never cared about super heroes other than batman. In fact I've never heard of Captain Marvel before. I'm still not going to sit around like a cuck and be shit on by cunts like her.

why do you even care what she said? I don't pay any attention to that just watch the god damn movie if you want or fucking don't if you don't want to it's that simple

No. just looks that way on the photo

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet-2713802.jpg (938x1200, 90K)

Attached: 22nd-annual-screen-actors-guild-awards-at-the-shrine-expo-hall-arrivals-FJFYNM.jpg (1124x1390, 183K)

I couldn't give a fuck about anything shes said or done. What I take issue with is how hurt your delicate male sensibilities are over some dumb ass shit. You are the very definition of a declining male dominance in this world snowflake.

Jesus, I just googled this and these are not shopped.

Why would you wear open toed shoes when you have vomit inducing feet like that? I mean, seriously, I'm not even trolling.

No idea just disgusting you thinknher handlers would warn her

No they are not

>be smart
>do nothing

yeah doesn't work in the real life kid

What the fuck is that? Any foot doctors or advanced level footfags that can shed light on this mystery?

So, wemen have to look down to the ground, because one look in your eyes (not two or three or four) is practically a invitation to sex.
>this escalated quickly

Nobody else wanted the job. Marvel literally got 20 "NO"s before going with the second tier.

shes not a particularly well known or accomplished actress. I don't see why people should care one way or another. Is the movie any good? if it is, who cares. If it isn't, again, who cares?

What exactly did she say that was "totally discriminatory"?

Honestly, I was interested in this movie at first because love me some Marvel even though they're starting to get old.

But then I read about thousands of incel, whiny crybabies (just like you, OP) making fake reviews before the movie had ever been released. Now, I will see it opening weekend. Thanks, user!

No reviews were written the meter they used was to gauge interest in the film not a review score but you already knew that and are shilling for the mouse so I understand. At least you have a job.

comicbook.com/marvel/2019/02/19/captain-marvel-rotten-tomatoes-fake-reviews-sabotage/

"A disproportionate number of comments on the review page cite issues with a perception that Captain Marvel is "sexist" for a variety of reasons including but not limited to the gender of primary hero, star Brie Larson's backing of a campaign to send under privileged girls to see Captain Marvel, and generally a number of trolls complaining that the film is a "social justice warrior" or "SJW" film. Some have even gone so far as to lodge the same complaints about Captain Marvel -- which, again, won't hit theaters for another few weeks and first reactions to the film aren't set to debut until tomorrow -- as a certain subset of "fans" did about Star Wars: The Last Jedi."

It took me 3 minutes to prove you're a dumbass.

comments aren't reviews as far as I can tell

I doubt this really happened. Besides, it's like me complaining I said hi to a woman and she wanted to have sex with me. Tough life.