How do I signal to other men in the locker room at my local swimming pool that I want their cock up my ass without...

How do I signal to other men in the locker room at my local swimming pool that I want their cock up my ass without directly asking them?

Attached: school_locker_room_hentai_12.jpg (900x879, 192K)

talk and act support flamboyant and were girly clothes

If I dress a little girly, talk kind of gay and strike up a conversation will it just happen?

always take showers naked and don't get out of them too fast

works like a charm

Just be yourself, OP

Walk around with a boner while whistling Coldplay songs

Not sure if we are allowed to shower naked at mine, just wear my tight shorts? Maybe try and get caught checking them out? Don't want to creep out the straight guys though

In the showers, make quick shy eye contact while soaping your butt under your trunks. Got a few knocks to my changing locker after using this technique

Show them your bussy

Attached: 1551728485825.webm (562x1088, 1.35M)

I don't know about whether you're allowed to shower naked there or not. Obviously try to go there at times/hours when there are not many people at the pool, not many children especially. Like, go very early, or very late - start taking a shower about 20 mins before the pool closes for the day.

Of course wearing faggy/girly/revealing/pink etc. swimwear also helps

Works like a charm

Attached: iggy lol.png (260x500, 276K)

Might still be a little weird to be naked especially if the other few guys there ends up being straight. Not sure if I want to wear 100% girly clothing, maybe something tight and a little feminine but nothing that would tell random onlookers that I am gay

A cute girly pin on your swimming pants

pink chastity cage worked for me, and how my gf and i met our bull

Attached: 1551345113471.jpg (1280x960, 303K)

This is pretty gay. Would fit in a casual gay sexual aesthetics thing

not even joking OP, this is a good method. It will cover your dick, people will know you are a slut right off the bat, and you can’t get in trouble for COVERING your cock. Do it user, I believe in you.

also, it is hard to believe because this is Yea Forums and all, but im an actual gay halfnigger, if I saw that it would be ezpz

Examples?

>Might still be a little weird to be naked especially if the other few guys there ends up being straight

I always see some guys showering naked. Of course they are on minority, but there's always a guy or two. I'm not saying you should jack off and pick up the soap while showering naked, just do it slowly and try to look around discretely if there's anyone glancing at you often while you're doing it

seeing a cute effeminate white male with a pink cage locked on his penis just marks him as an easy target and will get plenty of guys hitting on him.

Attached: carlnov03-5.jpg (640x480, 138K)

tbh, im not even into raceplay, i think its weird. I was raised by white acting niggers, so I don’t have this superiority “wytboi” complex.

pretty much only white males wear chastity cages though. not even black beta males get so low and so slutty to lock a cage on their little penis.

Attached: 1549414907731.jpg (2321x2320, 484K)

well if they wanna fuck you, yes

Not many black guys where I live, would be a waste of time

walk around with your pants down and a dildo up your ass. that should do the trick

How does a guy not have hair at all? Genetics?

Who is this prince?

Same question, how on earth?

these type of pictures are AMAZING so jealous of him

Post your butt, OP