I have a kidney stone, im at the last stage (pissing it out)

i have a kidney stone, im at the last stage (pissing it out)

ask me anything

Attached: kidney-stones.jpg (1100x734, 76K)

Would it be gay to give a blowjob to chick wearing a strapon?

No, it just depends what the Strapon is used for later

how did u get it?

Any projections for who could win March Madness? 2019?

Did you have any treatment or are you just letting it pass naturally?

Not drinking enough water, i barely drink 2-3 cups of water a day

i have my hopes up for the Gonzaga Bulldogs

How bad does it hurt right now on a scale of 1-10? or are you not pissing it rn?

Attached: 1548644154949s.jpg (206x250, 7K)

>Well it started on friday with a little "pointy-hurt" feeling, first i thought it was blue balls or i just sit on my ball in my sleep.
>But it just kept getting worse and worse
>Pain was around 9/10 worst pain i ever felt
>calling my mom to drive me to the hospital
>longest fucking 15 minutes i've ever witness
>almost crying in the hospital because of the pain
>morphine and all other drugs are in my veins now
>feeling much better
>getting 2 ultrasounds but nothing to be found
>sunday feeling better no pain at all
>Ultrasound doesn't find anything
>Monday, pain is at 9/10 again
>Back at the hospital
>now they see a kidney stone
>lots of medication and water to trying to pass it

Now after all this shit it just more of a lil pressure under my stomache, but when im pissing it out it must be one hell of a ride. i also got a medication that forces me to piss around every 15-30 minutes with 3 Litres of Water a day

shit man the fact that they needed 3 ultrasounds to find it is fuckin scary, how did they miss it? incompetence or what?

Not quite sure, it seems as if the kidney stone was traveling througout the ultrasounds (First 2 ultrasounds were each around 15 minutes and the third where they found it was only 5 minutes)

I think they thought it would be an appendicitis first because it kinda looked like it

That sucks. I had my first one a few years ago, they did the ultrasound and found a few in each kidney.

Pissed one out, went and got lithotripsy (using sonic waves to break up the stones). A shard cut my kidney and caused a hematoma (a one in 10,000 chance) and I had to spend 3 days in the hospital pissing blood and doped out of my head.

Good luck brother!

How much percocet did they give you?

I had a ureteroscopy one time and the nurse had to go in with the wand 4x because she kept slipping off the stent. My ass cheeks were drenched in soapy water.

what is your diet like? how old are you?

Yeah i have another appointment on monday, i hope for the best

i have absolutly no clue

yeah hospitals are kinda weird sometimes lmao

Pretty normal stuff, pasta, rice, meat, vegetables, maybe once a month a visit too a fast food joint, but as pointed out before i drank way less water then i should have, and i'm 26 soon to be 27

It's the jews

fuck. I'm gonna go drink some water now.

I had one of those a few months ago. I thought it was just really bad gas at first, but then when a few shits wouldn't make it go away and it just got worse I knew something was up.

Now whenever I get gas I think "oh fuck here we go again" Shit sucks. Worst part is that I'm supposed to avoid eating potatoes and spinach now. Spinach is whatever but potatoes? Wtf.

Overall though it wasn't the worst pain I'd ever felt. That was when I mixed some bengay, cayene pepper, and rubbing alcohol together and smeared it on a paper towel and wrapped it around my ball sack. Trying to wash that off in the shower almost made me pass out.

>Overall though it wasn't the worst pain I'd ever felt. That was when I mixed some bengay, cayene pepper, and rubbing alcohol together and smeared it on a paper towel and wrapped it around my ball sack.
Why?

>not being le epic krazy guy
PENGUIN!!

The water hitting it made the pain like a billion times worse

I had a stone get stuck and could only pee blood.it was dark brown.cum was also tan colored.it hurt but i got hard enough to fuck so hooray.two scans to find it.morphine only reduced the pain.id do it again if I could

Attached: 1551897814541.jpg (536x552, 101K)

gonna need more

Attached: aj0nos-We_may_not_be_safe.-sazbn7evv6c21.jpg (660x3023, 284K)

My friend legit died of a kidney stone when he was 17 in highschool. dont drink or use any opiates until your kidneys are clear and you should be fine...

How can you be so retarded as not to drink water? Water is great. It's refreshing, it's free, and it's the building block of life.

0.3mm kidney stone. And it wont pass. Help?

Why would you even a) conceive that combination, and b) apply it to your testicles?

Congratulations, OP. Here's my latest, some 5-6mm and with a nasty sharp edge that stuck in my dick head for 7 hours. I'm 36 and had like 20 since I was 19. Did you behave like a little bitch or did you sit through it more or less composed?

Attached: P1010630.jpg (2296x1724, 270K)

Protip
Drink lots of chlorine to dissolve them.

what the fuck do you drink 2 gallons of soda a day?

No, I don't. 2-3 litres of water each day and the odd small Coke Zero. I've been throughly examined by quite a few doctors and urologists and the bottom line is "LOL sucks to be you". Nobody has any clue and no dietary change made any difference. At least the frequency seems to have gone down a lot, I went 2.5 years between the last stone and that one. Some doctor said I have some kind of plaque in my kidneys from which new stones break off and that there's nothing to be done about it. It's something I just learned to live with. It's just pain (though that last one was probably the worst due to the edge) and you get used to everything or so.

take a picture of it after its out

Someone gave me some of that bath and body works spray as a gift once and i sprayed it all over myself, some got on my junk and it felt warm. Not burning, but warm and kinda nice. So I figured if that felt good then mixing similar things must feel even better. Got all ready to fap it out to a nice warm therapeutic wrap, but it ended up feeling like I lit myself on fire. No permanent damage thankfully. Not physical at least.

The worst is when they pull it out with an endoscope and put a plastic thingie in that keeps the urine flowing. Pissing razors for a day.

that would actually help get rid of kidney stones

When did you become aware you had a kidney stone?

What were the symptoms?

No, it doen't.

Large fluid intake and mild diuretics are one of the best things you can do to avoid accumulation of stones. You can believe what you want, but I'm willing to bet I've done a lot more research into this subject than you have over the years.

The reason this is the case, if you are wondering, is because it dilutes and increases the flow of urine without causing dehydration and doesn't give stones time to form in your kidneys. Of course you could be doing better things than chugging coke all day, but more effective than just water alone. This is something that works with every type of stone too.

The analysis involved 194,095 participants; over a median follow-up of more than 8 years, 4462 incident cases occurred. There was a 23% higher risk of developing kidney stones in the highest category of consumption of sugar-sweetened cola compared with the lowest category (P for trend=0.02) and a 33% higher risk of developing kidney stones for sugar-sweetened noncola (P for trend=0.003); there was a marginally significant higher risk of developing kidney stones for artificially sweetened noncola (P for trend=0.05). Also, there was an 18% higher risk for punch (P for trend=0.04) and lower risks of 26% for caffeinated coffee (P for trend

UVA alum here, virginia all the way baby

Faggot who thinks he knows more than the cunt who actually has them and met with drs about them.
Idiot

I meant

A friend of mine was hooked on prescription opiates for years. She. Got hooked coz she produces lots of kidney stones. Note she is clean of opiates she doesn't take any pain meds when she passed them. She had a tooth pulled without any meds. She is fucking hardcore.

Because of the fructose in the soda, like I said, you could be drinking better things, like caffeinated water, but we're also talking about drinking large amounts of fluid with it (2 gallons a day) which would be more than enough to offset the increased oxalate in the urine

Well I'm obviously doing something right if he's had around 20 and I stopped getting them all together. The biggest risk is the type of foods you eat combined with how often you eliminate urine and how diluted it is. Less oxalates in your diet + more calcium combined with foods that do have oxalates = fewer oxalate stones. Peeing more frequently without dehydrating yourself = less opportunity for those minerals to accumulate in your kidneys and form stones, which the study actually confirms by comparing soda to other diuretic beverages. He might have different kinds of stones though, but but the basic principle for urine dilution is the same. Throwing a study at me showing that an average consumption of something that increases oxalate in urine is of course going to have a higher rate of stone formation. But again, we're talking about drinking 2 gallons of the stuff a day, not a can of coke here and there.

newfag

Attached: ag68cl-They_see_every_door_you_open-0tvp3250nja21.jpg (480x252, 17K)

>reading jewish-funded research makes you an expert.
no it doesn't.
drinking sodas and eating too much salt can cause kidney stones.

You obviously have problems understanding basic logic or how kidney stones form in the first place if you think it's that simple. That combined with your obvious conspiracy mentality shows an underlying dunning-kruger effect, so I guess I can forgive your ignorance.

cheeky

Attached: 1539405114205.jpg (291x173, 10K)

Look at all this iced tea. I own them all

Attached: aw24ye-r_surrealaskreddit-eudeb10ongj21.jpg (1119x347, 33K)