Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Attached: 185373489.png (362x204, 22K)

White pride fags are cringe. All the ones in my city are teenage edgelords who just spray paint swastikas everywhere.

My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo,
We washed our hands in niggers blood and all the mongrels too,
We're bringing down the zog machine jew by jew by jew,
The white man marches on!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 1.04.18 PM.png (943x485, 349K)

giving a single fuck about skin pigmentation is the most mongoloid inbred thing a person can do. so I stay away from it.

cause who gives a fuck

supporting your own race is literally the most nigger thing you can do

I take pride in my accomplishments (my career, my family, etc.). Being white is not an accomplishment. White pride is for white people who haven't done shit with their lives so they cling to racism to make themselves feel superior.

this

Because being proud of something that is out of your control is the mindset of a loser.

this.
but same with black pride, asian pride and all that bs

OP

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 31K)

nice numbers

I have pride in being white and I appreciate white culture. That I support, not the movement called "white pride" which is unredeemably connected to the neonazi/nationalist/racist movement of white supremacy.

because i dont need to subscribe to a internet 'gang' to be a racist. fuck you nigger, you're probably not even really white.

Attached: 1546028966495.jpg (800x664, 47K)

Im not a retard who got baited by an autistic ideology, for starters.

t. jayonnaise

Attached: nrapresident.png (591x475, 528K)

lol at leaving /pol/ or stormfront and thinking anyone not from those places doesn't automatically think you're a massive failure in life who wants an excuse to play a victim to hide his ineptitude

but muh failure not real, muh master race, muh shitskins keepin me down, muh 6 gorillion

just lol @ the incels living in poverty, the blacks are taking muh wimenz cause of feminism and jews, muh white genocide!

go outside faggot, hit up a gym once in a while, talk to some people, you might change your life around

oh fuck off you found out about Yea Forums 2 months ago, went on /pol/, and morphed into what you thought would make people like you. Fuck off faggot

>deep breath
>"DESPITE BEING 13 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION..."

What is your space number at the El Rancho Mobile Home Park? Most of these types love them some trailer parks, coors light, sisters, and their mom. Asking for a friend.

Attached: Whitey Reich.jpg (525x689, 50K)

>associating yourself with someone based on their color
>being proud of something other faggots are and do
take your faggot pride and own up to hit, this is what you guys look like, oh so proud faggot

Attached: c3131796e34cc1d3d85339574749e62b954189e9270001f0bef08003eebccaf7.jpg (601x622, 49K)

Nothing wrong with being proud of your ethnicity, but "white pride" is usually just a codename for "white superiority".

"Black pride", "latino pride" etc. Is usually just recognizing contributions and practices of these groups within a white society. "White pride" is usually just a knee jerk reaction to that while missing the point entirely (in the same vein as if there were a "White Entertainment Television" or a White History Month)

If you're American and you want to celebrate "Russian Pride" or "German Pride", that's fine, because those are actual ethnicities and sub-cultures that dont completely dominate the main culture.

Well said

Because actually being racist is for edgelords to make themselves feel better about being a useless member of society.

Why not have pride in your actual ancestry that happens to be white? I have Irish pride, Dutch pride, hell even German pride, but I don’t feel white pride.

thats what I'm saying

Being white and needing to validate yourself with racial pride. People like you are inhibiting the HUMAN race. Fucking moron. Also I'm white, so don't get it twisted by calling me a nigger, gook, or spic. Again, you are a fucking moron.

White pride is not national pride.
I want my nation free of jewish reigns.
I dont want poles to plumb my toilets.

fuck off faggot

people like this is why i hate white people

I make a point of only taking pride in things I've actively achieved - my skin tone and which vagina I fell out of do not qualify.

Imagine being so fucking pathetic that the only thing you felt pride in was the colour you happened to be... That's the niggest attitude going, frankly.

Because those borders don't mean shit user.

>Implying that race is only about skin pigment
>Being this fucking retarded

>Chicken Supremacist

I believe in white superiority and eugenics but whites have zero collective cohesion in many countries, especially the US anymore. As well have overall lost themselves and most qualities that made them good. It would be stupid to brand yourself with anything because you'll be surrounded by a bunch of retards who are only filled with hatred for dumb shit.
>hurdur that person is black, let's lynch them while shouting white power and nigger repeatedly
And the flip side is
>Let's go gang rape that cracker and mutilate them, fuck whitey
You fucking idiots with your dumbass ideals should all suicide. People used to be able to be proud of themselves, their heritage, their skin color while being able to work together in synchronization

Attached: Friends.jpg (329x586, 36K)

Bullshit. This is the same doublespeak and mental gymnastics that retards use to justify anti-white racism. Fuck off.

>I'm white
Sure you are, Jamal. Whatever you say...

die commie scum!
this is American board GTFO

Attached: 1534255400895.jpg (1600x1600, 373K)

How is this anti-white racism or doublespeak?

I legitimately don't think any of those 4 have ever even set foot in the United States.

Attached: E620BC4F-D6E2-470D-9C81-47267DA63A6B.jpg (480x316, 20K)

I'm married to an Asian and have tons of black friends?

> fuck whitey

I dont think any black person past the year 1982 has said this. This is a dead giveaway that this is a white person who doesn't have contact with black people and this is what they think black people say about white people

Attached: CTZYTfPU8AAjrRd.jpg (480x270, 28K)

Attached: D352DFDE-3A43-4F33-B5B2-15A3BAC08BD2.jpg (600x450, 24K)

like marrying another race makes you not racist. god do you even know social justice theory??

dude.. its.. hyperbole..

why can't you guys just hate on brown people without adhering to all this cringy neo nazi shit

not every poster in this thread is a neo nazi. i doubt any of them are

Attached: 1551840548627.gif (399x238, 1.66M)

Why did you quote me fagwad, I'm not a neonazi and I don't allign myself with white pride.

shut up nazi

RACE WAR RACE WAR .. lets see whats gonna happen when whites get mad at you monkeys

Attached: 1547236716860.gif (425x533, 89K)

I AM NOT A NAZI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're the type of retard that falls under the category I wrote about that should commit suicide. The other user got it, how could you not

>Actually caring about what other people do in their life
Explain yourself

>White people suck. I hate my race (which doesn't actually exist).

Attached: nu males3.jpg (639x472, 104K)

You unpigmented nitwits can't keep your women from fucking darkies, and you can't outperform Jews in science, technology, or finance.
What the fuck is there to be proud of?

Attached: 08e0d04245eff714807dce440a0234570fdbc65bf871f6205db586f29f31743b.webm (480x852, 1.68M)

Being jewish isnt a race lol

it must be incredible to be that big...

Well, my IQ is higher than room temperature

Attached: 1549917082945.jpg (480x478, 39K)

Yeah, now remember that a woman's vagina only extends to an general range of 4-9 " of depth depending on factors such as height, state of arousal and position in the hormone cycle. short small women generally have smaller vaginas, while bigger taller women have larger ones. that dude is clearly over 9" so hes going to be hainging several inches out and, as anyone with a smaller penis knows, the base of the penis has a huge number of nerve clusters around it that, for this guy, wouldnt be getting touched.

Because most of the sign-wavers are provo artists bankrolled by the FBI.

Attached: Breivik.jpg (916x773, 85K)

Fuck white pride. Get all the non whites out of our countries so we can take control of our destiny once more and let our people be proud of their own accomplishments. Knowing how much better our countries are to everyone elses is all our people need to feel a sense of pride about their race.

Pride in one's self is the enemy of self improvement.
Lacking self improvement is degeneracy.
Checkmate racists.

You mean mud huts and aids? Kill your self

on your knees, whiteboi...

Attached: 1483579512824.jpg (800x450, 46K)

..and say you are sorry

Attached: 1522775216920.jpg (750x549, 561K)

Attached: 1496718978321.png (500x672, 503K)

Mud huts and aids is a white thing now or are you just retarded and misunderstood my post? Yes if whites were living in the civilized societies their forefathers built all by themselves and looked out into the world and saw Africans eating each other while running around shouting "ooga booga" our people would naturally feel a sense of pride in themselves because we're not like those cruds.

Attached: BPo_-6kCYAAIAQT.jpg (358x323, 18K)