FEMINISTS OF THE WORLD - HERE IS YOUR BIG CHANCE !!! —- Ladies...

FEMINISTS OF THE WORLD - HERE IS YOUR BIG CHANCE !!! —- Ladies, here’s your big chance to make a statement! THIS IS YOUR DAY. Your day to be a HERO. Tell us what you think about this guy. Go to town. ALL those charges CAN’T be false. And this shit goes WAYYY back with this guy. ***OPEN FORUM*** We’re all waiting with bated breath. You don’t have to be eloquent. Just be honest. Tell us how you feel about this dude. It’s OPEN SEASON. Go ahead and rip his nuts off.

Attached: 67984561-EF8D-4A86-B102-98EB8E7C46E1.jpg (2592x1936, 913K)

lol no responses. Fucking amazing. Such a fail.

>We’re all waiting with baited breath.
ftfy op.

EXACTLY. Pathetic LACK of ENERGY on the part of the FEMINISTS OF THE WORLD, all of a sudden.
Well, too bad for them. Losers.

If you think there are feminists on b then you must be as retarded as them

Theres no girls on Yea Forums dumbfuck..

Nope. It’s “bated”, meaning “anxious”, “excited”, or “eager”.

What’s your point, virgins?
GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY, YOU RETARDED LOSERS. I’M DOING SOMETHING HERE. Go back to the trailer park and fuck your mothers some more, you inbred shills.

nope i meant you breath smells like you just swallowed a bunch of bait lately.

Yea, you're wasting precious oxigen.
Some 9mm aspirin may help you with your problems.

Attached: aebd9333ffc69f037bd54767ba510b613aaea02aebd71396c78f0aa9d408bf21.jpg (599x470, 43K)

“your breath” ftfy

WTF is “oxigen”, Ricky Retardo?
I’ve got 9mm aspirin for YOU anytime you wanna come around, cockbreath.

Awww, whatsa matter??? Out of breath, my little BABIES? AAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Degenerate pussies, I’m not wasting any more time on subhuman inbred shills who don’t even know WORDS. Ha ha ha ha ha Human Garbage.

sperglord alert

Why do you think the "feminists of the world" are on Yea Forums? This is probably one of the most mysogynistic places on the intenrnet.. Get a grip, newfag.

Nice try at redirection. Fuck off.

You inbred shills take yourselves way too seriously. I laugh in your face and shit in your mouth.

Ok I am a feminist and I think Rkelly did a bad thing but compared to the faggot OP I think Mr.Kelly is a hero. If there was a crime worse than diddling kids it would be sucking dick as much as OP does.

Where do you live?

R U Andy Sixx?

fuck this dumb nigger I hope they throw this fucking coon in prison

Attached: hate.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Feminist flushed out. A degenerate subhuman too.

WTF? I thought feminists liked fags? Make up your nebulous minds. You are all lost.

Wtf is wrong with you people?

>A degenerate subhuman too
I'm not a man, so no.
No. We just ally with them to deflect claims that we are all man-hating sexists while also shattering real mens fragile masculinity by making claims that faggots are better men, more fabulous, etc. You get the picture.

T I T S ?

Ha ha ha. I got the feminist to admit that R. Kelly is a degenerate subhuman.
>men are degenerate subhumans
>R. Kelly is a man
>ergo, R. Kelly is a degenerate subhuman
Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Thank you ma’am. There you have it folks:

FEMINISTS HATE R. KELLY.

I'm a gay black trans birdkin and he forced my peni- clitoris into his ass

Fuck you

FEMINISTS HATE R. KELLY. See above.

F E M I N I S T S H A T E R K E L L Y

I though feminists liked fags.
>No. We just ally with them.....
So you HATE ALL MEN then. Ha ha ha ha ha
Bitch, you’re an absolute TOOL. Completely useless.
It’s amazing to watch someone actually fuck THEMSELVES up the ass!

>Taking the bait this hard
Pathetic.

She sure did, my friend !!!

IT MATTERS CAUSE SHE WAS SO PRETTY!!!!

Attached: axzswv-I_wish_I_could_be_a_reel_man-h5y5592vkik21.jpg (3464x3464, 424K)

trap

Attached: axr30x-Ryan__you_re_L______e____a_____k_______i____n_g______in_the_workplace_again.-mjg2m2rildk21.jp (640x744, 56K)

Who is this?

So let’s sum up (aside from the CONFIRMATION that all feminists HATE all men, including R Kelly).
Sooo, according to certain degenerates here, I’M THE BAD GUY, right?
FUCK YOU.
You fucking degenerate child molesting scum holes. I was expecting some judgements against the SICK PERVERT R Kelly. But no, instead I had to fend off a series of concerted attacks from a pack of rabid, drooling, SUBHUMAN HYENAS. No probs. I LOVE THIS KINDA SHIT. I fucking LIVE for it. The only damage you did was to YOURSELVES. You REVEALED your true selves to the WORLD. Doesn’t it feel GREAT? Isn’t HONESTY refreshing?
You’re welcome.

Obama