Is skipping out on prom going to be a decision that I will regret later on in life...

Is skipping out on prom going to be a decision that I will regret later on in life? I can give my reasons as to why I decided not to go and can explain if anyone is curious.

Attached: Prom.jpg (450x450, 35K)

why don't you want to go?

I went to my junior prom with my girlfriend. A date with just us would have been better than going to sit bored in a room full of people I hate.

I didn't go to prom, I don't regret it

if you spend your prom time with people you care and somehow manage to make night memorable or just have good time, then no, you won't regret skipping it. But if you spend it at home alone, just burning out, you will regret it. I would gladly hear why you decided to skip it

I didn’t go, no regrets whatsoever. If you are going to college there are much better parties to go to.

I skipped it and instead went to my big titted ex gfs choir banquet, I still just sat around while she danced. No regrets nigga

Reasons for skipping:
Number 1: Money
Not too much to elaborate on here, but the cost burden is absolutely insane for a single night, even if you end of pooling the money with some friends.
Number 2: Promposals
The way my highschool had this shit set up, no girl unless they were very desperate would agree to go to prom with you unless you did some outlandish promposal is front of the whole school or at the very least a large group of people.
Number 3: Location
I am not a racist, but I do not mind admitting that I am only attracted to white females. I reside in the north east and specifically in my town white people are almost a minority. Realistically the only options I had to take on a date would be an asian chick or indian chick, which nothing against them personally is not something I want to do.
Number 4: Relationships
TBH I do not even like my highschool class all that much. Aside from a handful of people I typically kept to myself and did not really socialize as much as I probably should have.

So these are basically my reasons. I hope you can at least get the gist of where I am coming from, even if you view them as irrational or dumb they honestly represent pretty well how I feel.

I went junior year, but skipped senior year. I could have gone with a girl I knew socially, and maybe even got to know her intimately that night, but I passed. I have been dealing with depression and loneliness my whole life. That’s why I didn’t go.

eh, just have a fun time elsewhere.

Just get a half and half from a hooker. Half the price and the same result

From the northeast and can relate. Knew a guy who took a sophomore to prom because he didn't wanna bring a pajeet or gook.

No. Nothing special about prom. Just one of those Hollywood glorified things. Basically just a party with dresses.

No.
I dated a girl a grade level lower than me, so I went to 2 proms and don't remember them even a little. The older you get, the less these things matter in retrospect.

No, proms are shit now. Went once, didn't go to another one. Not worth it, even with a date.

I skipped out on prom and I don’t regret it honestly. I always hated those faggy dances. I skipped it and ended up tripping shrooms with some friends. It was a good memory that I cherish so I have no regrets.

No it seemed boring I worked at a place that had events like that, weddings, they danced ate stuff, went to some party probably after. It's college where you'll get fun.

Dude, I don’t regret going to my prom, but do I remember my prom very well? Not really. I danced with a mentally disabled girl and got laughed at by my friends. That’s it.

>I don't regret going to my prom
>I danced with a mentally disabled girl and got laughed at by my friends

Attached: 1547335038957.png (397x579, 455K)

I went to my prom at my girlfriend's request instead of going along with the math team to the state competition the night before. Prom was lame and I had to get up at 4 AM to drive to the competition the next day instead. Don't go if you have anything better to do.

Honestly OP, just sit at home, and play some supreme Commander or something. Can confirm a good game of that beats prom

Unless you have a girlfriend or a lot of drugs don’t go

Fish, chicken

Attached: a6tk2n-Thank_the_ones-yln3tmgctp421.jpg (1242x1240, 107K)