Mfw some horny wagecuck loser pays me to grovel at my feet

>mfw some horny wagecuck loser pays me to grovel at my feet

Attached: llgo5ot0ac611.png (390x470, 12K)

Why? I don’t understand this fetish.

I’m fucking gay

mallrat films

Sounds like a fag

seems good

get ur paper sis

hell yeah

Fuck you cucks. You ruined civilization and the society we know. You churlish cretins just HAD to ruin it by giving women the right to vote. Now look at us. We're serving women so they can do the only duty they live for: vaginal penetrative sexual intercourse. And the CUCKOLDS had to validate the women's method of control.

i love how weak and stupid they are hell yes get your coin sis

this is the first time i’ve posted on Yea Forums in a decade so this better be worth jt

This.

~(◡ω◡) slut

pics or gtfo

send $$$ paypig

You taking anymore clients?

"Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta. Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

I think it is only instinctual for a man to want to have his sexual partner to himself. Sure you could probably also argue against my point of it being natural/instinctual that men are naturally inclined to have sex with multiple women, but for the sake of fairness in modern society I feel it is correct and civilised to devote yourself to your one romantic partner and expect the same of them. Some would call the nature argument a fallacy but you can't really call instincts a fallacy since they directly affect our morals.

The weird thing for me, is that if it was a woman enjoying themselves with my partner I would not really care as long as I knew about it or was involved, but the idea of another man indulging in sexual relationships with your partner really should disgust you and it disgusts me, probably due to the 'competitive' aspect that comes into play when another guy is involved.

I've heard people say that this is due to an inferiority complex, but I wouldn't feel inferior at all, I would feel betrayed and like something very integral to the relationship and something very special had been lost. I believe it's special to have a close monogamous relationship and this is the only way you can prove love and respect. Cucking being okay but cheating not is akin to saying that cheating is okay if you're watching it...

While I am sure you will never be able to convince me that cucking is a good thing, it would be nice to stop getting so irrationally angry when I hear about cucks and "open relationships" (which I think while less disgusting, is still really bad).

whatever he's paying, I'll pay double

if u make 100 post butthole pic

Bait

Bait.

OP post pic in favorite socks pls

OP here. Just wanted to clarify that I am not a femanon.

I am a straight dude.

quiet pleb

Attached: avj2bz-You_re_a_fool_for_denying_his_existence-99ljd03lo6j21.jpg (2550x3300, 436K)

here's your (you)

Attached: asdiny-Please_its_all_I_want-2jsw4umqhkh21.jpg (750x998, 101K)

OP made $115 from this thread. $5/reply for first hour.

t. his paypig

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: afbmlb-__________________.-0z1ifil632a21.jpg (1136x640, 103K)

What do people usually order for custom videos??