I donated my entire college fund to the Democratic National Commitee so we can get Trump out of office. 65,500 USD. AMA

I donated my entire college fund to the Democratic National Commitee so we can get Trump out of office. 65,500 USD. AMA

Attached: 1EE0D2CE-2157-4D89-BEE1-5A4541239053.jpg (624x960, 76K)

Would you suck a log of shit directly from the asshole of Andy Sixx?

Attached: 1551395052909.jpg (768x1024, 251K)

Show us the bank statement faggot.

if it gave me the opportunity to murder every one of you fucking despicable turbo virgins, then i would maybe consider it

>college

its not like your gender studies degree would of gotten you a job worth anything,faggot

>I donated my entire college fund to the Democratic National Commitee so we can get Trump out of office. 65,500 USD. AMA
i think you are an idiot.

>would of

I am still attending, and my major is economics thank you. I’m just not going to the university I wanted and I am taking loans because we need Trump out ASAP

good job cuck , go suck your moms dick

you libtard fags never fail to amuse

Gladly
t. OP

fuckin lol,you major in economics but are stupid enough to support the democrat's.american education at its finest

You do realise that no matter how much money you spend on trying to get trump out of office, if the powers that be need him so that they can forward their agenda they'll keep him.

So you wasted all that money & if they do decide to remove him from office it won't be because of the money you threw at them, it would be because they don't need him anymore.

So my question to you is this, how much of a fucking idiot are you to realise that the government serves their interests, not yours.

That was rhetorical, you're a fucking insanely stupid idiot.

Only question is what's your political stand point, are you left or right leaning?

if true you are dumb as a box of rocks user

not to mention,if democrats think trump is bad.wait until they meet mike pence

i think democrats are retarded and think "impeaching trump=getting hillary clinton in the white house"which isnt going to happen

More people should be willing to take a stand and people like you would disappear

>I’m just not going to the university I wanted and I am taking loans because we need Trump out ASAP
you have to be trolling user, no one should be sacrificing their future for a temporary gain, the risk outweighs the reward. you are either a dumb motherfucker or a troll.

Wypipo is raycis, PayPal me

LOL for me it's the steam :) But really I have to wonder about someone who gets this salty over a meme on Yea Forums.

Attached: 487656865_640x568.jpg (640x568, 282K)

Attached: bait.png (625x656, 46K)

FPBP

>wait until they meet mike pence
He's a corporate puppet who didn't do shit to fags in Indiana when the big money cut his nuts off, and in his state hillbillies die of AIDS instead of shitpackers.

If you were actually dumb enough to do such a thing,how does it feel to be an autistic fucking moron who wasted 3 years worth of work over something so fucking dumb?

You study economics and still support Democrats....interesting. What do you think of AOC?
And you are aware that you pissed that money away right? Even if the democrats win that 65k would've still been better spent on literally anything else. Even burning it, at least then you would generate energy. That 65k is fuck all to the democrats and would've served you far better.

you just got scammed bro

Jealous hater haha

Faggot

>throws away his money
>takes loans

dude you just fucked yourself

no one is jealous of you we are all sad like seeing a deer try to stand with a broken leg.

They think they are doing ok but they arent...they just fucking arent....

When will logposters define logism?

Attached: 1545710377497.jpg (234x250, 14K)

You know you're just replying to fiction, right? Holy fuck.

Faggot

Probably. But People this stupid do exist. This sort of thing is cathartic.

How admirable of you, you dumb cunt.
did you do it for attention

Attached: 1548949753067.jpg (500x386, 62K)

>can't help it when you see that steamy log
>you're like "get the fuck in my throat what are you waiting for???"
That stretched esophagus...

Attached: sketch-1545696135907.png (1296x1080, 911K)

Fuckin /thread. OP sucks cocks.

Attached: 1542705289495.jpg (228x221, 5K)

Rectal rooter

I know you're a troll, but for all the people that took the bait and want to know what this 'donation' would do to actually help the deomocrats here is a break down of options:

$65,000 on the campaign trail could buy:
> trips from NYC to DC on a private lear jet, or:
>50% of the ticket price for two seats to a chartiy function that democratic candidates are required to attend for AIDS or SPICS or some such
>One billboard campaign in one regional town in a swing state
>The coffee allowance for the congressional re-election committee for one month of the campaign
>The cost of paying your mate the former fbi director to manage a federal felony case so badly that it is impossible to prosecute you despite clear evidence that you violated national security.

Help! Does anyone have the pic of a fat ginger faggot eating his turd?

Cock a doodle doo lol xD

Attached: 48765322.jpg (640x424, 232K)

Poo pirate

check these dubs!

Attached: aapjpc-______________-lk1szzhbia721.jpg (1921x1080, 162K)

>would of

Attached: 1551439341945.gif (400x248, 1.56M)

>Log poster literally shit posting
>Never ending story atheism threads
>Secrets threads
>Trap threads
>Black dick u mad threads

This is YOUR nu/b/

Attached: 1551381642904.jpg (640x640, 89K)

mods are asleep, post sinks

Attached: akswlk-Hahahaah-rqlp97zjo8d21.png (960x720, 18K)

What will you do with that $65,000 hole in your potential if he wins his second term?
Do you tell girls this at your uni to sure up your chances of get laid? I don't like trump either but I'm not throwing away my future over it.

This is amazing, lost hard

Attached: a94irx-______________-ynqblqyqw7621.jpg (1080x759, 126K)

Dumb ass, you just wasted your fucking hope of becoming anything just to impeach a president who has no reason to be impeached

Ironically, as a republican, I think that's a better use of money than furthering the leftist ideology that your university likely would espouse. I don't think the DNC has gone full communist just yet.

Lolkek indiana AIDS rate is 46 out of 50 in nation try harder faggot

Attached: 6A45BAE9-B844-4089-9B4C-C9F2337CB3A5.jpg (219x214, 11K)

He has literally 100 reasons wake the fuck up redneck