Roll 32 and ill give you my sisters number

Roll 32 and ill give you my sisters number

On the right here

Attached: AA5CF8DB-86E6-42EC-BB49-AC40632C6207.jpg (1536x2048, 538K)

too old and too much jew

easy

bet

rollerino

K

Yea go on then.

rollan

Roll

Rolling

hippity

thanks, brother in law

I don't get it

Attached: ajp1pe-facts_and_knowledge-wme2c9xenkc21.png (900x900, 480K)

Why not. Roll.

Rollerino

Roll

Number

Roll

Rolling again

Rolleroni

lmao

Attached: a8is3e-diluted_mars_in_a_puddle_of_vase-yg030aql2s521.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

rolll

k

roll

so close

Rollaroll

boobs

roll

pfft

so many dubs

Just for others

What shit-laden cuck thread is this?

Roll for dubs

32 get

Check mine

roll

Lets try

We got 30 and 31. Rolling for 32

I'm not gay but sure

32 inbound

Ugh ok

Roll

Roll
Roll

Easier than ur sister

Roll

Kik it to me so these faggots can't see it, eyegnieesllaeht

Incoming ... at some point

Roll

I will have this

Roll me some digits!

Rollerino

UwU

Roll

Rolllllll

I'm purposely saging for this so only I'm here

Roll please

Give it pls

samefag

Attached: 1394305167868.jpg (476x349, 127K)

roll

rawl

op is a fag

niggers

roll

Nig

roll

dubs check em

If post ends in 732, OP posts sisters number and screenshot of him begging to fuck her.

So this chick is named Triona Sheehan and she's Irish from Blarney, Cork. So if you faggots go type Sheehan and Blarney into Facebook you can probably find a few males between the age of 20 to 35, most likely demographic ,with the surname Sheehan. Afaik she deleted her social media after she started receiving dick picks from randoms thanks to this faggot sharing her constantly. She has also being married. So her surname may have changed. Anyways she's ugly af so who cares about contacting her. It'd be more fun to find this faggot and contact his place of work and family about his degenerate behaviour. Have fun. Btw Op your a faggot piece of shit that's going to end up in a noose when your degeneracy reaches critical mass and is discovered by someone close to you. It's coming faggot.

Well there's a few autistic looking fucks from Blarney with the surname Sheehan. Other possibility is that he has his surname in Irish.

dude, i'm a fucking autistic loser with no friends drinking a whisky at 1pm and I'm not even close to living like that

Attached: ai6v9d-OH_GOD_OH_MY_GODHSHBSB-d9uelohuopb21.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

ITT: dude tries to catfish strangers by handing out his own number and pretending hes a woman

Roll

roll

Boom HEADSHOT!