Restocking Fee Question

Restocking Fee Question

Can a online retailer still charge me a restocking fee if the item I ordered came 2 days and I refused delivery.

Attached: BD657F11-C4C2-4B85-ADFD-1BCDBC8AF111.jpg (800x600, 46K)

I refused delivery so I could be issued a refund

yeah. Thats the whole idea. It costs money to unbox it, undo the order, and reshelve it.

My question is how can they do that when the package was delivered two days later than the delivery time. I could understand if it was free shipping but no the shipping was ups Worldwide express and it cost 60$. At that rate I want it delivered in a professional time frame.

>came 2 days
how does an order "come 2 days"?

were you jacking it off for 2 days straight or something?

>At that rate I want it delivered in a professional time frame.
take it up with the delivery company

You are such an entitled fucking bitch. You got the fuckin item, sorry that the fucking item was 2 days late. Shit fuckin happens, swallow the pride and take the damn order.
Sincerely,
Whoever the fuck had to deal with you as a shit customer.

Have you called the company? Just explain that it was for a gift which is why you chose express shipping, but it didn't arrive in time as promised. A reasonable company would agree and can even file with delivery company for a shipping refund.

>Call and lie to the company even though it was a personal item not a gift.

Man you're a special kind. I bet you have your hair cut in a bob and want to speak to my manager.

The world is shit thanks to people like you. Kys you piece of fucking trash

Try harder...

no u

I'm not the actual guy that sold him the product but clearly it isn't the company's fault he didn't get it. Blame UPS.

I left out a few details, I’m not entitled but this shipment had to be signed by a 21 year or older person. It was supposed to be delivered by Tuesday and I was available at my house to sign for it on Tuesday. It WAS delivered on Thursday and only a kid was at home, so the only thing he could do was to refuse delivery.

Well it’s not the company’s fault for the late shipping, however they have no right to charge a restocking fee for something that I couldn’t sign for due to the negligence of the shipper

Again, have you spoken to the company and explained all this? Fuck losing $60 on a failed delivery AND having to pay a restocking fee.

I’m asking the company for a full refund and not a additional 15% restocking fee. Keep in mind I paid 60 bucks for the ups worldwide express shipping and the order itself was 400$. If I don’t contest this, I will be paying them 60$ for a item that I couldn’t even accept

I did but they are giving me the typical corporate answers. I’m going to call them again, I just came to Yea Forums for advice and clarity just in case I was in the wrong.

I think you're in the right and I worked E-commerce customer service for several years.

I could understand if the package could be left on the door, but nope it had to be signed by a 21 year old or older

I'd say if they offer you any less than the total amount you payed just dispute the charge. The company will have to prove delivery which never took place.

? Usually companies only charge restocking fees if you opened the box of the device/product?

Mainly because they cant use that same packaging or it would look like a dollar store discount item box with some shitty tape lmao

That’s what’s so weird, I’m being charged for a product that was never opened and is individually packed within the shipping box.

it's easy to avoid the restocking fee - file a claim with your credit card and they will handle it for you; usually they only charge you 10% which is better than a restocking fee

if you are bitching about the late delivery then you should accept the package and file a claim against the company for the delivery upcharge

goddammit you are a fucking moron, kys

female orders can come two days

obsly

I'd be more concerned about being an insufferable faggot, but that doesn't seem to be something you care about, so... enjoy sucking dicks faggot.

bitch-tits

Attached: ahttq3-THEY_giveth-o9qytvm01ib21.png (864x689, 824K)