ITT: Child abuse

ITT: Child abuse.

Were you abused as a kid? Do you abuse kids? Share your abuse stories. I don't care why or how, I just wanna know.

Mine: I was raped repeatedly by an older family acquaintance when I was 12 thru 14. She blackmailed me with nude videos of me. The cops got involved but they disappeared and nothing came of it. I haven't to this day abused anyone.

Attached: R-510612-1161981569.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1rV0GXBwcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I was 11, my art teacher told me that I need to grow up, when I didn't even do anything noteworthy. That's not abuse, but that how retarded school teachers are getting.

Awww does it make you feel less alone to know about others OP

I was molested, beaten, and when i was 14, my parents dropped me off at my grandma's house to live, she kicked me out because my punk ass little cousin got mad he was called out in a kickball game, so i slept at a playground for a few weeks.

>slept at a playground for a few weeks
Bullshit

Somewhat. I'm mostly just morbidly curious about others experiences

My father physically abused me for the first 16 years of my life. My first memory is of being beaten. My mom is mentally ill, so when she wasn't trying to kill herself she was sleeping so she wouldn't have to deal with him. He's beaten me so savagely that my heart stopped and remember my mom performing CPR on me. Luckily I'm the smart one in my family and I got my mom to divorce him.
I've never abused anyone because I know what it's like and wouldn't want to put anyone through what I when through. All in all, it made me a stronger person.

It was around the corner from her house, i wanted to stay close because my younger siblings were still with my grandma.

Besides, i don't really care if you believe me or not tbh, i don't have any reason to impress some random faggot online. Go back to jerking it to men dressed like women and animals.

Does being bullied by other kids count?

Mine said the same thing at the same age. Kim was her first name. A cunt who watched people fuck in a local theater.

Of course.

I was beat with a belt or switch my whole life. I didn’t know it wasn’t normal. I habe anger issues. I haven’t spoken to my parents in a decade and contemplaye suing them for sex abuse (never happened) just to make them suffer.

hey I have that cd

S'bretty gud right?

Oh fine, I will satisfy your curiosity
It's just a bit long, and I didn't know if it was worth typing it out. So you get to pick:
1. Rape
2. Physical abuse
3. Both

Tell us your woes fren
also take care if you feel like shit later

Attached: d98.png (1400x764, 227K)

My dad had a nervous breakdown when I was a young kid. He beat me senseless pretty much every day for 8 years. I don't abuse kids, I'm not a freak. There's a fine line between discipline and abuse.

Teachers are retarded and they usually fixate on particular students.

Both

>be me
>5 yo
>have a babysitter, in her late teens
>parents have her stay over night this one time and make her stay the night
>she slept with me that night for some reason, and we shared a blanket
>i was naturally curious about the female body and felt a strong urge to get in her clothes
>i kept my thoughts in check reminding myself how rude that would be, but my entire body was shivering from goose bumps just from the thought of it. Probably had a boner but i dont remember if i was able to at that age
>finally cave in and just go ahead and put my hands into her shirt
>she had no bra on for some reason, guess she sleeps without underwear on, who knew?
>feel her tits felt big and her nipples were bigger than mine in proportions,as i groped them
>my body was spasming out i was shaking like i was cold or something, goosebumps ran all over my body, i never felt this way before, it was so intense, so amazing, i was sweating from how hot i was, and this was in the middle of winter
>i wanted to know if she had a dick too, so i tried putting my hand in her pants
>i felt a mess of hair, fold s of skin, kinda moist compared to the rest of the body
>as soon as my hand got to her cunt she winced, my innoent mind thought she must have been ticklish there or something
>she wakes up and finds me with my hands in her pants
> she simply puts up a really cross face, gets out of bed,dont see her again for the rest of the night
> she probably slept on the couch
>my parents get home the next day she tells em what i did
> they dont approach me immediately about this but she did the following day asking "how would you feel if i did that to you" in a casual tone with a shit eating grin, i bowed my head in shame, she proceeded to push me into the couch(which i was sitting on) and tickle me furiously,i burst out in a flurry of laughter and then she simply walked away calling me a "naughty boi".
>later mom tells me how wrong what i did was and she could ruin my life if i was older

You're pussy can't accept that you were a piece of shit so you wanna blame your parents for having disciplined your pussy ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1rV0GXBwcU
funny as hell...

Attached: 1480853972483.png (400x400, 14K)

My mother wanted to use me as financial leverage against my father, using me as an excuse to drain him of any money he'd give (food expenses, living etc.) Upon hating my father, she expressed her rage towards the closest person to her, that being me.

When that wasn't enough, she felt it appropriate to sell my body to pedophiles when I was no more than 5. She was somehow conveniently never there when it all happened. My father only came home once a day for one hour. He had another family waiting for him so me being the bastard child, no one felt a need to pay any attention to. Deliberately isolated, vulnerable and weak meant that I'd be easily manipulated over the years as a toddler. As a toddler, she starved me so that the pedophiles used my hunger to bribe me into doing sexual acts with them.
I start talking, my dad asks questions about why I'm physically attacking everyone in school. We move apartments, I get screened by child therapist garbage, says I have behavioral problems.

My mother gaslighted and beat me to act as if the rape never happened. It almost worked, to her credit. I never talked about it. I'd repressed the memories. Something never seemed right, I always cried after orgasming. I couldn't orgasm in the same room as someone else.
Age 15, she tries to kill me in my sleep. She suffocated me with a pillow, my brain blacks out from oxygen starvation, I experience an NDE. Death feels terrifying and satisfying at the same time. I still dream about it.
I managed to remove her from the apartment after I turned 19.

Years later, I still have to solve the mystery. Too much of my childhood memory's non-existent. I begin to wonder why. So two years ago, I snort one rail of speed, I managed to recover a memory of the old apartment. I'm able to remember a lot of what happened

>punishing them for shit they never did
that causes a feeling of vengence to arise, not a sense of "I deserved this" meaning it will bite you in the ass hard
You COULD just sue them for normal abuse, or accept the fact that everyone deals with getting beaten differently, personally I'm flagellant in it, thinking all suffering is deserved(against me) but not so much against others, and also suffer huge lack of self-esteem, and so forth
so normal shit, some carry the anger against themselves or their punishers either way, most of us are fucked up in anyway, so it doesn't matter in the end

Holy fucking sneezing tits my dude
I wish you the best in your endevours and your adventures through life, and I really hope you get a partner that can make you feel cared and loved for in anyway, as you do to them
Good fucking luck my friend

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

careful with those repressed memories m8

They can really fuck you up

itt: A pedophile asks for stories he can jerk off to.

Attached: Ue4nZl3.png (562x769, 461K)

are you a hapa?

>”naughty boi”.
>boi
what are you going to say next, whitebois can’t compete?

fuck off

When I was 12 (male) I was raped by a 10 year old neighbor boy. He ended up going to jail at 17 for shooting someone.

this is the thread of hilarious things that never happened

Got diddled by a friend's cousin when i was 9-10. Has left me pretty fucked up mentally, anger issues, sexual repression has led to fucked up kinks. The worst part is that since I'm a dude and didn't see a therapist or tell anyone as a kid, I can't talk about any of the sexual repression stuff because I'll be labeled as a "threat." It's fucking awful, there are nights where all I can think of is just maiming and disfiguring the person who did that shit to me.

Attached: 49560120_2045861505505412_3336822854619496448_n.jpg (480x464, 12K)

Middle class faggot detected

Thank you user. You're very kind. I wasn't expecting that response.
>partner that can make you feel cared and loved for
I am fortunate enough, after 9 relationships and a body count of 23. I'm no doubt pathological in many senses because of my past. And there is someone that will forgive me and love me for my insanity.
Indeed, I have to be careful not to OD on stims for the sake of accessing more parts of my memory. That is the biggest risk I'd say. I'm worried about tripping on shit such as LSD or DMT. I have choked someone unintentionally because I was in the middle of a nightmare thinking it was my mother I was choking

>all I can think of is just maiming and disfiguring the person who did that shit to me
Yes, absolutely this. Hard to get sleep because of shit like this

Just know this anons, if there is someone out there for me, there is certainly someone out there for you

For those that dont know, Buyers Market is a popular album with paedophiles, produced by Peter Sotos, a convicted baby raper.

I was beaten by parents when was 9-10, in 11 there was story in camp, 5 grown-ups beat me hard, also one of them gived me to sniff his hand after he jerked. Now im 28, i once beat my girl to ambulance, ive raped some bitches, when they was drunk. Once raped one in ass, after give her some cool-meds. Also beat lots of guys, sometimes with no reason. Im russian AMA

Good luck user
Your mom will be in hell where she belongs one day and that's all that matters
Keep on chooglin' bro

Attached: 1548234209369.png (1000x802, 30K)

bout once every two years now something horrific has happened.
Born
savagely Tiger Parented
beaten by parents
parents beat each other
bullied in school
bullied outside of school
parents violent to each other
9/11 happened
Father stops working
mother gets deathly sick
mother slowly shrinks and rots
mother commits suicide
father sells all his belongings
brother develops paranoid schizoprenia
brother loses all his money
father loses all his money
2008 crisis happens
personally almost face poverty and homelessness
now my father is about to die
After the initial four though, you feel like nothing can kill you, so I guess there's a silver lining in that. I remember distinctly by the time I was in my teens I seemed to have lost most of my emotional capacity. We drove past a guy whose head had been crushed by a car and I didn't feel much.
I distinctly remember the moment that I became completely numb.... it was somewhere around 3-4 years ago. I feel nothing.

Attached: 1536930001738.jpg (280x280, 11K)

Just the run of the mill Russian life m8

You too bro

Attached: fren.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Maybe, but this board is kind of international, so i wrote this. Fuck russia

Same thing happened to my father, bumped his leg on a table at his factory job and he got a flesh eating disease from it. Lost the majority of his leg, infection traveled up his thigh and in to the other leg, got a bacterial infection in a spinal disc and eventually just couldn't fight the sheer volume of diseases in his body. Passed away a few weeks after my 13th birthday.

Seeing my mom's face and hearing her tell me what happened was the first time I ever remember going numb. I've fought it off for the most part but there are still times like right now) where it comes back in full swing.

Attached: 15337447_1190902577644650_4089267756904168128_n.jpg (418x405, 13K)

I was abused by my first grade teacher Mrs. Miller. She would intentionally mark correct answers wrong on my assignments so I would think I was stupid when I was not. She left me inside from recess ALONE once. The infraction for which I was left inside was needing her to tie my shoes before recess. She was furious, and placed a single chair in the middle of the room, angrily telling me to sit in it an not to move, no matter what. Interestingly, this was nearly a whisper, presumably to keep other kids from hearing. Perhaps she feared being outed? At any rate, I did what i was told, and sat there in that chair for the entire recess, which I think was about 45 minutes. I did this despite the urge to go to the bathroom during the recess, about halfway through. Eventually it became unbearable, and the inevitable happened. I wet myself, and there was enough pee to soak my pants and fill the seat of this little cup-bottomed plastic chair. I don't remember Mrs. Miller and the class coming back in, or what happened at that point, though I can imagine clearly enough. I'm sure kids pointed and laughed, especially considering where I was placed in the room, and I am sure Mrs. Miller made even more of a spectacle of the situation, being the cunt she was. One thing that I do clearly remember is being sent home with soaked pants. Thinking back, my dad, who I think was unemployed at the time, came to pick me up. The reason i relate all of this is to illustrate where I learned helplessness. This helplessness created problems for me with bathroom behavior for a long time.

cont'd
I literally needed my mother to come to the bathroom when I would defecate, to wipe my ass for me. At the time i remember my mom complaining about me being "too lazy to wipe my own ass" and wondering "what was wrong with me. She was clearly embarassed about it when it happened in a public setting or when visiting someone, and of course she had every right to be. She even had to take me into the ladies' bathroom in stores and restaurants because of the problem. This lasted until i was around 6 or 7.

Back to Mrs. Miller, she would get the other students to ridicule me to reinforce the idea that I was stupid, physical abuse by tapping me hard on the head with her fingers and hitting me with a ruler. Taking all of these things into account, I suppose it's no surprise that I grew up to be a sociopath, having been shown at an early age I couldn't trust anyone, authority was out for itself, people were fucked in one way or the other, etc.

>I haven’t spoken to my parents in a decade

Your parents did everything right.

Attached: images.png (355x142, 9K)

Greentext the rapes

Still resent my 7th/8th grade teachers for similar shit. One of them would openly laugh at me it class and make fun of me DURING lessons. He once tried to make me/my family pay for a new school laptop (this is when laptops were still the size of brifcases) because someone else broke the screen on it. The guy literally confessed to breaking it and he still tried to blame me. Also put my desk beside his at the very back of the class and just ridiculed me over not finishing my work or getting bad grades. It's probably why I just fucked off and drank every day of highschool, until grades 7/8 I had nothing but unilateral praise for my work ethic and grades.

I still have a fear of academia because of him. God, the things I would give up to be locked in a room with just the two of us, and him bound to a chair.

Attached: a4mv1km2p3u01.jpg (1024x680, 242K)

Sounds like your just an attention whore drug addict.

my older cousin got me to touch him when I was a kid between 2004 and 2006. Worth noting he was mentally retarded. He used to make me pretend to be a teacher and he would be the "bad kid". Turns out he raped my older brother before me, too.

Worst thing is my dad knew it was happening and did nothing about it, and because my grandmother worked for child services, she threatened that she could get the file thrown out. Only ended up reporting it in my teen years and they couldn't really do anything about it then since it had been so long.

Teachers are fucking dogshit.

It's better to not try to remember the experiences. Don't try to unlock them.

sounds like you dont have enough fun

>there are nights where all I can think of is just maiming and disfiguring the person who did that shit to me
Maybe it would be for the best if the person who did it was punished...

What?

What age's did you get vaccinated? Sounds like you vaccine induced autism to me.