Hey Yea Forums, how are you feeling? how's your life going?

hey Yea Forums, how are you feeling? how's your life going?

Attached: 1549119323213.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Let's hug user.

Attached: Yeah+they+do+_d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

It's going alright I guess happy waving men in vans handicap signs galore...things feel weird at the moment. Life is short so might as well enjoy it eh?

My life consists of waiting 2 months for anything to happen
So bored even vidya and anime aren’t helping

Attached: D754607A-F126-47A4-BEFC-EE2C854BAE67.jpg (236x314, 14K)

I am on I DONT CARE mode right now I dont give a shit bout nobody and just doing what i feel like doing. Feels good. Doomer4ever

Same old stuff, I go to some person to help me "find me a job" it doesn't seem to work. I find state worker to be stupid.

What takes 2 months to happen?

Kind of unrelated but does anyone have advice on how to forget a crush? It's kinda messing with me.

For my drivers license test I’ve put off for years, once I get that I can get my apprenticeship training started

Attached: D67B2864-BB9F-4AC8-B880-358676156BE7.jpg (500x405, 22K)

Break all contact and start dating

Ik everyone says this but time, just wait and you’ll forget or find someone better

Oh ok, I'm sure the wait will be worth it, your apprenticeship will be important. What kind of apprenticeship required a car? Are you training to be a driver for some company?

Survived pic related

Attached: low-level-bridge-crash.jpg (780x439, 70K)

I've tried to minimise contact with her but it's not so easy to when she's in some of my classes in college.

I'll definitely try dating though, I hope that helps. Unfortunately it'll have to wait until my end of year exams are over.

:)
that's the spirit!

Yeah I've tried to wait out but it feels like it'll be an eternity before I forget about her. Need to remind myself that there's plenty more fish in the sea.

Better luck next time

Electrician
Just need to be able to drive the van to pick up rental tools ect. Tests were fully booked out for 2 months despite all the students being back in school

Attached: 6A38651F-782C-44B4-8B4B-B7F78E8743C6.jpg (320x200, 9K)

I have no school today so I'm just waiting for my games to update and for my friend to finish his online classes so we can game hard

Just said goodbye to an emotionally unavailable girl who I still love. I was fucked up cause my last partner cheated. I did my best, poured everything into trying to fix myself. No matter what I did it just wasn't enough to even have her comfort me in times of need. There were always problems. But goddamn I loved her.

I had to draw the line, the relationship wasn't good for me. Like cutting off a leg to get out of a bear trap. Went drinking last night, actually managed to hit on a girl at this bar, I got rejected but I noticed it didn't feel anything but pride for pushing myself forward. I'll be ok with time.

Been dragging this husk around for a week now. Dealt with facebook and shit today and talked to her for the last time sorting out stuff to keep/give back. This has me emotionally fucked, but I'm getting better every day. Gonna edit my tinder and shit later this week.

You go user, I'm rooting for you.

Oh cool that makes sense now. Booked out for two whole months? That must've been a very busy test centre. But good luck with your training man!

Good shit user. You should be proud for taking yourself out a relationship that was only one way. I'm sure you'll find a fine woman soon enough!

Attached: 4E5611D3-312C-415A-A17B-C16428DB7F5C.gif (298x498, 828K)

You've no idea how much this means. Thank you

Bitches ain’t shit... n shit

Rooting for ya user

Attached: 94D00842-550F-406D-87BC-DD677A7CC942.gif (500x315, 503K)

I love you man. Lets hope for a wholesome future.

Attached: abd.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

Ex just died and its strange because its a soft introduction to death, the first death of someone I felt strongly about at one point. I also struggle with empathy. I've never felt regret/remorse/guilt yada yada. Would've attended his funeral but he never notified me of his ALS condition nor did he summon me to his death bed. In fact he hid the fact that he had a fatal condition. He just didn't expect it to kill him so quickly. I found out that he'd passed away 3 days ago before his brother informed me. I don't know what to make of this

i love the dog & baby theyre so cute

My life is great but it doesnt matter, it doesnt make me happy, the only thing that brought me any joy in these past years was a person, and now that person has changed completely and left me behind for someone else, I dont know what to do now, I dont see the point.

Good vibes.

Attached: 023.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Umm for the last month I've been normal and thinking clearly but my time is still being wasted by insufferable people so my head goes back to Fucked lol.... Don't care what I've thought cause my life never mattered and it's been shit since 2015 my heads been shit and I don't think it's my fault lol

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (328x550, 32K)

And I'm shocked I'm better at all I had that far gone feel... And I pity myself too much and don't have faith but people make no sense nowadays and suck at life

Not great. Woke up wanting to kill myself today. I'm at work crying my eyes out. Mental health has been shit since I was a kid but has seemed to have gotten worse since I got a concussion a few months back.
Constantly at war in my kind with myself. Devil keeps telling me terrible things and the angel is trying it's best to help.
I feel like I'm a damaged case and would just be better if I left forever

danger zone

Attached: atw96f-it_stares_in_the_night-iz9d6kwt0ci21.jpg (640x960, 33K)

Nein

Attached: 1548484141947.jpg (228x221, 8K)

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

i

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 13.png (320x360, 221K)

i'm 18 and i only have my permit so far. i don't even want a car because there's nowhere to park at uni

cute babby

have you seen a therapist user?

It's going well, thanks for asking.

Feeling pretty good, got my 15,000 steps in this morning.

Attached: 1232131231231221.jpg (1200x880, 83K)

it's ok
College is still fucking shit
Just had a gig I was really excited to play at get cancelled and that bummed me out pretty hard
going on a date saturday this is my first time in over a year so that's exciting.

fine
school is shit but weed and vidya keep me going.

yall ever wake up at about 9, masturbate halfheartedly to a girl you only slept with once months ago, have a completely underwhelming nut, struggle with the fact that the only reason you still care is because there are major emotional problems within you that you dont know how to fix, then proceed to tell random strangers on the internet about this? all while your college graduation and entrance into the "real world" (whatever that entails) gets closer by the day? haha

Attached: Screenshot_88.jpg (588x402, 34K)

I feel awful and my life seems to be getting worse and worse every day. I can't find any reason to live. But I still try to hold onto some hope.

Attached: stickerbrush.gif (256x256, 1.43M)

Just started seeing another one again. Have been in and out of therapy for years. Meds don't really work on me anymore

>wanting to kill myself
Why?

Not sure tbh. Used to be a daily thing for me; I'd have thoughts of suicide throughout my day and then they just went away. Today i woke up in such a self destructive mood that I want to just drive off a bridge. I fap too much, I dont eat right, fibromyalgia pains in my entire body are limiting me working out. Only thing keeping me here is my GF

Help b! Looking for pic of fat ginger faggot eating a turd while taking his pic in mirror. . .think it was old Kodak camera

>why

I am lost within all this bullshit maybe i will find myself one day

I’m about to move to another state to stay with my dad for a bit and he doesn’t want me to get a job “because you’re about to move so what’s the point” so I’ve been forced to be a neet for the past two months and I don’t have a car because it broke down so I have to sit around all day at the house and it’s literally driving me insane being here all day. It’s just Yea Forums, Netflix, cleaning the house, or the computer which almost always circles back to Yea Forums. I don’t know how neets do this shit. It’s so maddening doing nothing all day, day after day. I just want to move already so I can resume being a person.

Attached: 8497BD39-9ADC-42B6-BA33-C2D42C8B4843.png (645x773, 49K)

Bad. Life is never going to be something I can handle. Just passing time until my mom dies then it's game over for me

Attached: 1551204258575.jpg (720x720, 159K)

I think I found who he is but I lost pic

Ravioli ravioli give me death I deserviroli.

"If you can't see my whiskey man you must be going blind"

Schizophrenia perhaps?

Dont think its that. I've always had the angel and devil fighting in my head ever since I was a kid. I have always looked at life in the negative because that's all my life was when I was younger. The bullying and ridicule stopped when i was around 18 and now I feel like a lost puppy who has no idea what to do. One part of me wants to die and be depressed forever and the other wants me to succeed and I am stuck in the middle

Am I going to do alright?

Attached: ag04cl-We_cannot_let_that_happen_-j6jym6ox9ga21.png (750x500, 133K)