Men btfo

Men btfo

Attached: wxq45kxn0kk21.jpg (799x768, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h2ZFDQiP4jM
youtu.be/w7NoW703iQY
newstatesman.com/culture/tv-radio/2016/04/outrageous-sexism-island-bear-grylls-might-be-what-makes-it-great-show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>w=f*d
neither of them are working very much

Attached: 1534913156853.jpg (640x683, 62K)

Kek. That's her fucking fault. She wanted kids, now it's her responsibility and her cuck husband's responsibility.

Attached: 1551479931307.png (500x747, 533K)

nice

Attached: 9837459.jpg (700x700, 42K)

>that bear grylls show were men landed on one island and the women landed on the other
>the men get to delegating tasks, water, secure living areas, food source and fire
>evenings end in men laughing around a huge fire
>the women island
>chaos, arguing, bickering, no secure land, no food or water
>the tracker shows they wandered in circles around the island 3 times while believing they were walking straight
>they need to get rescued

Kino.

>meet teacher: 30 minutes
>groceries: 1 hour
>pick up dry cleaning: 15 minutes
>listen to message on answering machine: 5 minutes
>deal with nursing home: maybe 1 hour but that’s a bit of a stretch
>making dinner: 1 hour
>total: 3 hours 50 minutes of work that requires little mental or physical strain
Wow what a crazy fuckin day that woman deserves 300k a year

1. tap tap tap
2. tap tap tap
3. tap tap tap
4. fap fap fap

The women were racing crabs instead of finding a suitable place to build a shelter

Its funny how even liberal professors of mine have explained why the "wage gap" exists and it has nothing to do with individual salary differences between m/f. Women naturally choose paths that lead to lower paying jobs which isnt even a bad thing, being a mom (not a single one) can be one of the most respectable things a human could be.

Name?

In most married millennial households, the men do most of the shopping and cooking. It's oppressive for women to cook or clean nowadays, so men have been forced to pick up the slack in these areas. Men are better cooks anyway, but it makes me sad that generations of recipes passed down from grandmother to granddaughter are now lost in the name of "wokeness"

Holy shit
youtu.be/h2ZFDQiP4jM

Not even remotely accurate in today's society

Pretty accurate desu, although most women arrive too late to the caretaker stage and still harbor selfish tendencies so they aren't able to spend time to put on makeup, watch muh tv shows, creep facebook, etc.

t. have doting nurse fiance who used to be friends with single mothers

it's the pathetic cuckolds power fantasy how they can become white knights

youtu.be/w7NoW703iQY
At least some of them have balls. I wonder what the scared of snake bitch was doing there. Did she join thinking it was gonna be a picnic?

>Thicker skin
Lmao

go back to /pol/. this isn't fitness related

>implying the father doesnt help with the kids after hes done with work
A lot of my friends with stay at home wives do this. They go to work and then come home and help around the house. What's unfair about that? Women just like to overexaggerate their responsibilities and play victim.

Pic is to make this dumb thread /fit/ness related.

Attached: 1539296016969.jpg (719x748, 84K)

:DD

>Greater upper body strength
Why do they always specify the "upper" part as if their lower body isn't also stronger?

Imagine breeding.

fothermucker

Attached: akenfy-They_re_coming._They_re_coming.-860i48vte0d21.jpg (1440x1391, 1.06M)

Because women can naturally have almost as strong of a lower body. Most women cannot naturally match most men in upper body strength.
Through physical training they can but males have a boost of testosterone during puberty which increases upper body strength and muscle mass. With thos and a little effort comparatively a man can strengthen his upper body to much more than most women can.

House work is work you nigger.
Not everybody lives in an incel dungeon amongst his pis bottles.

Attached: 950480408109f731dade565232e29caad786f6ae.jpg (960x639, 297K)

When leftoid shills don't even know what board we're on lmao

+her actual job you retarded shitlord

>naturally choose path that lead to lower paid jobs.
Or capitalists lower the pay for those jobs because they can get away with it.

It was moved here from /fit/.

is this loss?

Yes it is impossible for man to use his grandmother's recipe

Also, source?

What a flimsy bit of bullshit

>XD rosie the riveter doing a photo op and never working is proof that feminism is a success
>MY PROPAGANDA DRAWINGS LOOK BETTER THAN YOUR FAT LEFTIST WOMEN, PROOF THAN CUMMINISM JUST WERKS

Oof

never go full retard

men do hard dangerous jobs that women will not that pay a lot of money
the wage gap is more like 95 cent on the dollar
and 100% of that is explainable

>rojova women are some of the best at killing ISIS scum
What have you done today, nigger?

>Blaming individuals
Laaame, the whole system is fucked, but you're not going to change it, so stop talking.

he probably fapped to the BBC threads all day.

test

But you can see that the husband is working the entire fucking day

Fact there is NO wage gap. When you break it down to apples and apples the only gaps that exist is the fact that single mothers make more than single fathers and Asians make more than everyone.

Attached: Wage gap BS.jpg (1308x1828, 1.08M)

This is certainly true on a statistical average level, but to be fair, some women are not average and rival or surpass men in these areas. Not many, but those who can physically and mentally prove that they are on a man's level in these areas should reasonably be allowed into combat.

It's just that there will be way more men suited to the task is all.

Fucking reddit formatting
Kys

Attached: T_Hwv5ZV.jpg (640x624, 51K)

Attached: mensrights.jpg (1000x890, 321K)

I blamed an entire class of people and the system our soceity currently functions under.

Attached: 77968e7795858251eba31b483ce5bb9595b604f9.png (1000x1000, 535K)

pretty sure doing dangerous / skill work deserves to get paid more than some paper pusher in the office who does something a script can do with little to no mainenance. If the demand for a position is high, the price (pay) goes up. If it's nlt as important, it doesn't get paid as much. Make sense?

How fucking hard is it to feed a little bastard, sit around all day, and make sure said little bastard doesn't manage to kill himself accidentally

Wow i guess that proves that communism hasn't failed 100% of the time lol

Attached: comm.png (898x720, 353K)

Thank you reddit expert

Attached: 1490355448587.png (640x639, 706K)

The premise of your comment is entirely wrong.
There is no reason for dangerous work to exist, it's just more profitable for porky to pay a slightly higher wage than to actually ensure safety.

Attached: DhMkQiFU0AArj1u.jpg (963x682, 134K)

>doubles down on cherry picking propaganda
>my stronk feminist WOMAN SOLDIERS have killed more isis than anyone on earth ha i bet you feel stupid now

Lol

Attached: da_simpsons.jpg (735x610, 50K)

Attached: 1441750837886 - Copy.png (594x960, 327K)

Attached: 1441471292284 - Copy.jpg (1900x1440, 481K)

>there is no reason for danger to exist

Yes, leftists really are so sheltered that they thinks that wolves only rip animals to pieces because of capitalism

Attached: mupdadoodidda.jpg (264x191, 12K)

>communism succesfully undures relentless and unprecedented capitalist attacks, outperforms there even despite their starting conditions being far worse.
Sounds like failure, sure.

Attached: 3e70746bba299ef16adbf2faeecab5fccf008889.png (1080x1400, 1.59M)

So, not only do women get paid less they work more than lazy men, huh? What exactly IS the message of this comic? Fuck men? Women are too spinless and stupid to ask for equality maybe? I bet this was written by a man, because he wrote the woman as a weak little bitch.

That must be why the soviet union is still a major world power lmao

Attached: DPPvMPVXkAIJ4N5.jpg (748x748, 57K)

>calls facts propaganda in order not to have to think about his shit worthless incel life
Kek

>communism
>successful
>ever

Yikes

Attached: 1537840288432.png (595x445, 521K)

What dangerous work involves wolves ripping someone to shreds?
Fucking retard.

Attached: 7c4fa54806cb12922c4eef6e665858e73f23f48a.png (700x505, 104K)

She fell for the "girl power" bullshit. That every woman is a badass secretly, just waiting for their potential to be unleashed. Turns out that women, just like men, are a mixed bag of losers and greatness. Reality hit that bitch like a ton of bricks.

Must have imagined them inventing and pioneering all the space shit that's still relevant.

Attached: 989.png (600x479, 165K)

I mean propaganda can be factual, but women being as good as men in combat is false propagansa.

Yes, clearly you did.

This is complete bullshit. My anecdote: my wife was gone for a week on a work trip leaving me at home with my one year old son. Every morning he had a hot breakfast, packed lunch, and all the supplies to get to the nanny share house. I came home and worked. At the end of the day, I got him, made dinner, played more, bath, and bed time book readings. Then, I cleaned up the house and went to bed.

She can’t ever make it to the nanny share house on time. Making lunch is stressful. Toast instead of scrambled eggs, fruit, and toast. She bitches constantly about work how she can’t get anything done so she’s up until all hours of the night working. It’s not sustainable, but when I try to intervene, I am the bad guy. It makes me want to just take my son and leave her.

Worst part is I had a job offer making 80% more than I was in a lower cost of living area so she could stay home. She rejected it because she “loves her job so much.” Yeah, that job she bitches about every fucking day.

Raising a child is not easy. It’s work. But it isn’t something insurmountable like women make it out to be.

Wow, he missed the point that danger is everpresent in reality and that hunting in the woods 3000 years ago being can't be blamed on some rich jew today

>b-but crapitalists literally control the fabric of reality and can stop me from dropping a hammer on my toe

Lol

If it wasn't for bullshit feminist issues, modern society wouldn't even be discussing feminism. Actual feminist issues are too nuanced, boring or distant to get trending, so instead you can just stir shit up and convince yourself you're doing good by starting a conversation.

Attached: 51B5Jo46EaL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 16K)

Naw your old lady is just a bitch and sounds like maybe has a work fling. Try fucking the shit out of her is my best advice.

I hope is a work fling so she can be some else’s problem.

Nothing in that image proves a wage gap between the sexes.

It was never about prove.
The rage fraction never cared for the truth.
Why do research when you can assemble a mob and scream authistically all day?

>patreon

And somehow people pay for this crap lel

She might work more in the house but that kind of work doesn't give money you retard

He got about $500 for making this comic according to Graphtreon's estimates. He choose to hide the cash values on Patreon a couple years ago after it got over $200 per comic.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (412x189, 5K)

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

f

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 10.png (320x360, 221K)

if a woman can find a way to get paid by some company for taking care of her kids and doing her motherly duties, good for her

otherwise, shut the fuck up bitch, you never had to let him fuck you in the first place

Why would a man want custody?

Attached: holnist.jpg (615x421, 54K)

this was bretty good Yea Forumsro

>House work is work
imagine being such a faggot

Attached: mario suffering.png (505x524, 514K)

I was making a joke. Apparently it fell flat.

Attached: ag7i12-B_E_W_A_R_E-nmq0cy2rmka21.png (719x392, 562K)

Attached: 1550963474565.jpg (600x778, 78K)

yeah,well i dont think lazy cunts who work from home on a computer all day deserve 300k a year either.this is a stupid post because the cuck in the picture should be working a real job

Its called burnout and it doesn’t happen during the first few weeks of doing something you spoiled nigger

The irony is palpable, because - for Britain - Thatcher was great, indeed.

Attached: 1551133650407.jpg (1200x797, 405K)

None if this is factually accurate. Millennial men do more housework than their fathers, but women still do more.
Also

This is actually a documented effect. When women enter a profession they reduce the prestige and pay of the profession, even for men. Probably because women negotiate less, are less likely to protest bad work conditions, and are seen as less prestigious than men.

Try it and report back. It’s exhausting. I’m very glad my wife is trad and stays home and takes care of all the house, but she works very hard and I appreciate it. Only incels and morons would take that shit for granted.

It’s not easy, but it is not as hard as any woman makes it out to be. In fact, I was surprised it wasn’t more difficult given the amount of bitching she was doing. There is no reason for her to bitch after I offered her the option to either stay at home with no lifestyle change.

>the option to stay at home with no lifestyle change.
Fucking typos

xd

I agree. We need a fucking war.

Attached: 1549877083411.png (225x224, 9K)

why should i care

Attached: avaok7-Cloud_Powdner-twf6zsh8c2j21.jpg (2289x2289, 651K)

FUCK

Attached: axk3y2-Do_-not-_worship_the_G_O_L_D_E_N_G_O_O_P-0vd7q309cak21.jpg (780x1258, 87K)

This needs to be posted much more often

Implying that most women work at all, you just crack me right up

This is very good, OP. So true.

I disagree, my wife is a stay at home mom and she is very prone to being sick. When she is sick i take care of everything for her and the kids. I work between 10-14 hours a day 5 days a week. I can clean my whole house in around an hour. Cook dinner for everyone along with dessert in maybe 45 minutes. Bedtime and brushing teeth in a half hour, Mind you this is for 3 kids. To say staying at home all day under those conditions would be hard is laughable. If i could be a stay at home dad i would be in a heart beat because 24 hours a day 7 days a week would not even come close to the stress and effort of a single work day. Not even close.

So he can teach his son to kill commies instead of him growing up into a homosexual.

This....!!

Bullshit comic is bullshit

i should get paid for taking giant shits, its laborious

lel

stay at home dad here, wife is full time corporate america wage slave. women bitching about being moms are idiots, it's the fucking life really. Yeah, i run alot of errands, but rarely over 2 hours each day. While my kid takes a nap I get high as fuck and then we play with blocks and shit all day. You faggots don't know what you are missing.

Attached: 1341678384291.jpg (358x392, 73K)

>being a mom (not a single one) can be one of the most respectable things a human could be.
You've clearly never met a feminist. My mum used to be hazed all the time for having children

>we play with blocks and shit all day
Blocks, Duplo, and Lego are all fun.

oh no i have been blown the fuck out what will i ever do

they are. building on my original thought. Instead of all the feminazi hate, just fucking agree with one and marry her. let her climb the fucking corporate ladder and let her be your sugar mama.
This is my second marriage, but by the far the best. I hated full time work. I'm basically a neet now at 34 and all I have to do is raise my boy, which i enjoy. I can raise him however I want, still have plenty of free time and don't have to pay for child care costs, which are outrageous.
shits cash

Attached: 1528040727908.jpg (365x389, 28K)

newstatesman.com/culture/tv-radio/2016/04/outrageous-sexism-island-bear-grylls-might-be-what-makes-it-great-show

>In later episodes, most of these tensions have calmed, but the men continue to subtly undermine the women where possible, and seemingly have little awareness of their own sexism. After eventually leaving the island, Riz responded to sexism claims by adding, “I don’t have a problem with the women and they a did fantastic job, better than some of the blokes. They were all really strong. Tilly, bless her, she was strong. Erika, look at the age difference between me and her and she’s a woman, she completed the challenge. The way I see it, they’ve done better than me. They’ve done better than a bloke.”

>Of course, that’s a fact. The women did do better than Riz, and they did beat a bloke. But the way Riz says this – as though it is his personal, benevolent, feminist opinion, peppered with patronising “bless her”s and surprise at the women’s strength – shows he has learned little from his stay on the island.

this is goalpost moving if i've ever seen it. obviously "hours" means on the books. nobody gets paid for running errands in their own household, and how the couple in this comic decides to split the responsibility of raising their children and feeding themselves is their own damn business.
if the woman decides that her husband isn't pulling his weight then that's completely fair but it's still up to her to express that to him, and no wage gap is preventing them from working out their own issues.

Yeah well my wife () didn’t want to stay at home when I had a job opportunity with a huge salary increase in a different state, and her job where we live now can’t carry us alone. Shit is all fucked, and it has been making me very angry the last few weeks.

No one forced you to marry the bitch

Thank you for that constructive advice.

And no one forced the bitch in the comic to marry the asshole in it either, except the creator. Fact atill stands no one gets paid to run errends, and ill be damned if im working 10 hours a day and still have to do errends and dinner and everything else for the house while she sits on her ass, plays with the kids all day, and spends my money

Lets go

Attached: abuso9-I_hate_when_this_happens-d6b3zv03c1821.jpg (1721x2289, 526K)

Are your kids home during the day? I’m not just talking about the housekeeping, I’m talking about doing that while handling pre-school aged children all day. It doesn’t count as full time if you fob off the kids to a nanny, daycare, etc.

Woman spotted

>implying women get paid to take care of their family

I get it, cause if you put liberal in front of something that has nothing to do with liberalism, it's a meme

All families I know and are middleclass have the wemen to work because childcare and 6 weeks of holidays and second non trashy kid save car is expensive.
its only the old money can afford wemen to stay at home and fuck the pool boy

Hehe. What piece of shit makes an image drawing a fictional circumstance between fictional characters and uses it to push their narrative. This is like when straight up ignorant people point to religious works as a source.

No... wait, it isn't. At least then they used someone else's fake source.

The Russians were initially able to surge ahead in the space race for two reasons. First they were more willing to take risks and make choices that America wouldn't. They knew they could cover up anything that was bad or went wrong. As an example they got the first animal into orbit because they were willing to do so knowing it would die. America didn't try it till they knew they could return it alive.
Second America didn't know they were going to be in a race until the Soviets started declaring they were 'First' in doing something. The whole world heard about it when Sputnik became the first Satellite, but before 1950 all the 'firsts' were German and American, and few people knew anything about rocketry outside the burgeoning Sci-Fi community.
Despite all the Russians initial advantages in the space race, they still ended up losing it.

So he's at home working, while she isn't. Seems this comic only furthers the point of what the guy is saying vs the narrative the illustrator wanted.

>this job is so easy, even a women can do it.
>well shit, then why are we paying so much
Then they outsource it to Mexico or Asia.

Hey, when I we going to start hearing about the Chink wage gap?

The left can't meme

Do you want me to tell you where the lithium in your brand new iPhone came from?

I can blame Jews for wolves. I do it on an active basis.

Do you think I'm fucking stupid? I know you made both

Attached: 4654374575777.png (355x213, 95K)

This reminds me of in the 90's when a bunch of feminists started demanding to get paid for being mothers. Like who is going to fucking payout idiots, do you know how jobs work? No, of course not lol

Parenting is not working.
>but it's a lot of work!
Yah no shit, but it isn't employment by definition.

Lol you’re so paranoid. There’s no women on b. Also think I’m a Jew?

yeah lets take a group of men who have been socially expected (and taught, most men I know including me went through boy scouts) to be able to provide and take care of themselves and others outdoors, and a group of women who clearly weren't (choice in participants is a huge factor everyone seems to ignore), and pit them together in a contest that clearly favors one group over the other. I WoNDeR hOw iT WiLL tUrN oUt

i know several women who would last longer than either of us out in the wild, but then again that wouldn't be "good tv"

>the media is lies unless i can prove a point with it on the internet

Your mad because you weren’t enough of a man to tell your wife how it is? There’s no fucking way I’d let somebody stand in the way of me basically doubling my wage. I’d tell her where and when we’re moving and if she doesn’t want to come she can stay where she is all by herself.
Be mad at yourself. Don’t blame your wife.

>Women spent all their time fighting because of sexism!
>They weren't trained not to be insufferable cunts like men were!
Imagine being this retarded.
I approve of your choice to be transgendered solely for the reason that getting your dick chopped off does the gene pool a favor

Then the wife becomes the ex-wife and takes his son as well as half his salary. user fucked up the moment he got married. The rest is him just trying to prevent his life from turning into a complete shitshow

that's not what i said at all. i just think it's a bad example, and you should feel bad if you think it's "proof" that men are superior to women.

But they did start paying out to women for being mothers. It's called welfare.
And what's worse, the payment goes up for each brat they produce. I've literally overheard a 14 year old white trash hood rat telling her friends that she couldn't wait to get knocked up by some BBC so she could apply for her own gimme-dats.

tl:dr when you pay niggers, wingers, spics, and all other trash to breed like roaches.

You said that the reason the men did better was because they learned to tie a knot when they were kids, and that women would have done just as good had they also received such hardcore survival training.
Because, y'know, not being in the boy scouts was the reason the women spent their time bickering. Totally.

Ivan btfo

What if said cunt is making sales of $10m a year from home? Is he still not with paying 300k?

Your logic is shit and full of assumptions

He can't use her grandmother's recipe that she didn't have space in her iphone to copy down.

i'm saying that the choice of who you put in your contest is mostly responsible for the result. and if you think the events on that show were not chosen specifically by the editors to push that narrative than you're a naive cunt who doesn't understand the entertainment industry. that's all it is, entertainment, not proof.

but it still stands, if you put the same exact people in a contest designed to be better suited to the other side the results would be different. this is not the scientific evidence you're looking for.

also i'm assuming you're a man and you're doing an awful lot of bickering with another man. we would have failed bear gryll's show. so maybe you should adjust your worldview there pal.

If you watch the third season you see the exact opposite. There were some strong outdoorsy women who were doing great and the men were totally incompetent whiners.
See

>It's all a giant conspiracy to make wimmenz look bad!
>Because that's what they do on TV!
Well I would continue to call you a gigantic retard, but I'm sure you need to get going and smash da patriarchy

thats because after all the backlash from season 2, they put women with actual survival experience on the womens team which so far had rendered you ineligible from participating.

even then, once the teams joined together there were only like 2 women that pulled their own weight.

>which so far had rendered you ineligible from participating.
Sauce or I call bullshit

Go fuck off with your SJW bullcrap

>implying China isn't communist

I cook, my gf cleans. We do what we can do best. I don't find cooking to be humiliating, it's kinda soothing for me.

Just watch women football, shots from paid athletes just seem coming from average dudes

oh a non-answer, clearly you win

What you gonna do when the day comes that you find out she's riding someone else's dick at work? Remain a cuck or find a job with your non existent CV?

Yes that is why the song "ding dong the witch is dead" was top 2 in the British charts the week thatcher died, she is so beloved.

Replace with Capitalism.

Just as effective.

You forgot how the producers decided "this is going horribly, the women need help" so they sent a man to the woman's island and a woman to the men's island. The man spent the whole time getting fought over and living in uncomfortable misery while the woman was lavished in attention and spent her time in relative luxury using the living spaces the men had created.

See

>the charts
>being this retarded

That's when you liquidate everything and move out of the country you cuck. Only retards pay for pussy they aren't even fucking.

Isnt it just irrelevant that she puts in 24 hours in her day just like everyone else.

The wage gap is about how many of those hours is spent working for someone else and getting paid by them. Wtf does it have to do with looking after your family.

>If you don't spoon-feed the answer, then I can't understand it
>If I can't understand, then I win!
Participation trophies were a mistake