DOES SHE FUCKING LIKE ME??

DOES SHE FUCKING LIKE ME??

>Be me
>See cute stacy who is friends with my ex i broke up with a month ago.

This girl has only looked at me 4 times and made absolute goo goo eyes with a beaming smile. But literally avoids eye contact despite holding a conversation every other time.

e.g.
>Sitting with stacy and 4 of her friends.
>I ask stacy a question
>she literally answers my question with a normal response but literally just looks at her friend while she answers
>does not look at me once
>again, i ask her a question,
>same deal, looks at friend opposite her, gives a conversational response and avoids my gaze.

>Sitting in the car with stacy, having a casual conversation while shes in the back seat and i'm in the driver seat, I turn around to chat to her, again her eyes are sort of fixed at the ground while she talks to me.

Shes not even like giving me one word answers, she clearly enjoys talking to me. but will not look at my face.

>prank one of her friends
>she starts coming outwith 'OMG YOU'RE SOOO MEANNNN'
>clearly enjoying my prank however.

>has asked me who i think is hot

>has giggled wildly at a shitty non-joke i've made that was also heard by her friends, who didn't laugh

So i ask her out and she tells me no. She doesnst want to date me, because one of my exes is her friend.

What the fuck????? Does she even like me?

Attached: 1044864-double-negative-delivers-joi-blade-runner-2049.jpg (1920x789, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXrNDvd7dFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She does, just keep at it honestly

Do you really think so user?

this rejection hurt me like fuck

Any more examples op?

Hard to know

i hate you

Attached: aekcs9-The_dimensions_best_pillow-nem7njhvcm921.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

OP all joking aside it might be best to bite the bullet and text one of the mutual friends.

Ask them, make it seem casual. They'll take the hint.

They might tell her. They might tell everyone. But really, that will not hurt anything in the long run no matter where it goes.

Shoot for the stars. Do it before you miss a chance!

why do you hate me user

yeah, she just wants to be reassured that it's okay. She didn't reject you per se, she just found a reason not to date you. I mean you hang out together, so dating should be okay too.

If you fucked the ex properly she bragged about it and this chick wants some. She just feels bad because it's her friends ex. Keep at it. And be sexual not friendly

makes sense. i think i know a way to get her. she has strength of character and loyalty

She likes you a lot.

The whole thing if her not wanting to be with you because she's friends with your ex is basically her saying that YOU have to make the move.

Do not text mutual friends or one of her friends to find out how she feels, your focus should be on her & her alone, involving other people just to find out the obvious will stirr the pot.

Just get her alone, give her some smooth talk, make a comment like " you're really cute, ya know that" then hold her & kiss her.

You're a man, don't act like a boy & things will work.

Just don't mention the ex or any situation regarding her as this will put doubts in the lass' head.

If your ex gets funny either to you or to her then you'll have to call said ex (fucking record that shit) & tell her to stop being a selfish cunt & to move the fuck on.

Enough bitches on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXrNDvd7dFA

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CREPE

Attached: ar8sz3-Navel_Time-a0k16qlmnxg21.jpg (1706x1528, 1.21M)

Good advice

If shes a decent girl though, i feel like being so sexually aggressive with her would turn her off.

Holy fuck how can you be this autistic? The answer is no

I know so many strippers who would love to get flowers.

Attached: awhmkr-o_____h____________________h_____e______n__________l______________o________________t_________ (1366x768, 1.31M)

>autistic
nigga you're the autistic one. OP's girl is clearly gagging for it.

Right. She's gagging for it so much that she didn't say they could still fuck, but not date. I see you're autistic too

you haven't recognised clear signs of a girl trying to hide her attraction