Im goimg ti dlepp

im goimg ti dlepp

Attached: _3fYL8i6Q-n-155t3dn_4hhRHm162zQlX8pA6cUDO_sPpNNVxc-m8TlTH7TOSO8R.gif (480x270, 647K)

good night

Attached: 71038a756247c0299849bccc8c6070c9a42da950_00.jpg (480x480, 30K)

cute anine *pats*

:)

When I was 19, my brother came into my room and trashed my computer.

I don't remember explicitly why, but I think it had something to do with me being a "shut-in," despite the paradoxical rise of smartphone technology, I was still viewed as an asocial element.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

You're right about the smartphones, if only he did it sooner

I don't think it's funny. I think you're critically missing something here about how I view immaturity and high school as a whole. Your ability to solve problems is trapped within an institution which values hormonal imbalance and scrutinizes individual thought. I don't like high school very much, I have a lot of bad things to say about it. Very spooky bad things.

You've gotta get over that. Whatever happened is in the past now, only carried into the present by you. I think school is just trying to get you ready for the workforce. They don't care about you're ability to solve problems. You're neither was trying to teach you the greatest lesson high school can teach you, sociability is everything, anything else can be learned.

Attached: D9vcZqeU8AAPaMY.jpg (1536x2048, 542K)

damn i would fuck her in her cute little pink soft butthole i mnot even fucking kidding i would want to do so many things to this small fucking retard

I'm explaining that racism is a the crux of what drives the sexism and vice versa. Your ability to solve sexual issues, notably biased ones, is shaped by an internalized racism, one which posits Asian women at the top and the suggestions of white habitus at the bottom. This is a typical stance many people on Yea Forums have, owing to that same ideological platform, it has built and reinforced the agenda that sexist and racist topics should be endured for the sake of a practiced and critical cynicism. I'm trying to help you understand how you have come to contort yourself.

Attached: dokidoki.jpg (667x406, 74K)

Lol oh that. It's all a meme my friend. You see this is an ironic shytposting board so, by placing white girls at the "bottom" I'm playing into a stereotype as part of a ruse. I don't actually think white girls are ugly, it's just something I say. Maybe I've gotten a little lost in this Asian gorl sauce but it's not real. I chose Asians because they are like anine so it would have been an understandable ploy for me to use. I can do this with any race but that's besides the point. That being you fell for it xD

Attached: D9taB65UcAArovC.jpg (951x1269, 255K)

But it's true, white people on Yea Forums should "lose everything about themselves that is white," and adopt minority culture. White people should change their diets, get bigger butts, learn how to twerk, watch anime, listen to Burzum, and so on. Being white on Yea Forums can be miserable, it can be worse than miserable. Yea Forums has stabilized and reinforced a kind of thinking that being Caucasian is some sort of disease, while an Asian women which grew up in the fray of African-American and Asian-American culture flourishes. Just think about how easy an Asian woman who can twerk, think about how easy her life is as a consequence, think about that comparatively with this culture.

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: happy!.jpg (620x292, 37K)

so two schizos walk into a bar

sweet dreams lullaby
thamku ffor bey a part ob our libes

Attached: 1514811848793.gif (638x882, 60K)

go jump intto a poole
bully-y is nod coole

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.47.[640x480].[6ED94EE9].v2.mkv_snapshot_14.58_[2017.08.20_11.15.58].jpg (640x480, 279K)

dont be a sperg
eat a terd

nno thamku ann nno i am nnod...
be-y nice tto peoplel ann udderstandy dat udders hab feefees is a imports part ob communimication.... try-y tto act big by putty peoplel dowm is nod... *breaths in* any way ob libby ur life... ids nod normlel or hlelthy.... u r loleso capablel ob be-y a peoplel, fren... u dond hab tto act liek somethink ur nod

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第25話「笑顔をくれる?なぞのグラス」(DVD (640x480, 191K)

i dont read ur posts if they're more than 10 words tbh

u dond hab tto hurt peoplel tto b happye fren

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.18.[640x480].[B223121E].v2.mkv_snapshot_11.23_[2017.07.22_11.54.26] (1).jpg (640x480, 214K)

autists don't have feelings and if you did I wouldn't give a fuck also I'm quite happy talking to my gf UwU

I've seen maybe 20 Asian people in my entire life.
So an insecure

ebery1 has feefees! ann if u ddid caer... id wud maek a diffemerence.... jus a littlel bit ob nice goes along way uno..... loleso dats rly wonderflel fren! im happy ur happy talky tto ur goo fren... but u dond hab tto hurt udders tto b happye tto. u cam nod bully ann stlell b happye

Attached: mako rika majo ri-ka.webm (640x480, 974K)

dubs! wooh!

Attached: CHECK EM.webm (640x480, 753K)

then they take their "new" acceptable insult replacement for retard and autism back to reddt and kill themselves.

Very nice catfish

nobody shud eber k*ll demslelbes i thing dis joek shud hab a happyer endy ann loleso a punchline (but nod 1 where somebody punches some1lelse bcuz biolelnce is wrogn)

Attached: No.232.jpg (400x560, 75K)