Insecure virgin here

Insecure virgin here.
Is this enough to please a woman?

Attached: 12828374-9CEA-44CE-8185-9592E1895861.jpg (1887x2010, 723K)

you just need $ to please women.

get on the leash and dress up cute, faggot

Yes. No doubt.

Maybe

Thanks man :)

Workinf on it bro. Still in college :/

Turn around and spread your ass baby, i totally would help you with you virginity

Yea it should. How many inches are you in length fully erect ?

How long is your tongue? That may be more effective for use in pleasing a woman!

only potential problem is if you try to show it off to a sizequeen, that wants a realy long cock.

But for actualy pleasing a woman i think girth is the most important, and you seem more than capable.
(Not saying that it's short, looks avarage.... but I'm no expert on cocks)

Haha thanks for the invite, I am flattered.
But I’m straight and saving the V card for that special one, whom I am sure I will find some day :)

I have a feeling I found her and wanted to be sure she won’t just laugh at my size Dx

Normally 6 inch but 6.2 inch when something really turns me on lol

I’ve been thinking that maybe I should start with the tongue before I go balls deep

Thanks for your feedback fam.
Papa bless

you sure you’re straight? you sound kinda like a fagget to me.

Attached: 0CB2930C-98B0-4032-BD1D-0BD7434C4CC3.jpg (567x314, 41K)

^This

>writes two paragraphs detailing the relative size of op’s cock, in length and girth, to the statistical average
>I’m no expert on cocks

I love eggbread

That’s a lie or your measuring wrong. You look 5 inches at best. Take a pic with measuring tape

its fine OP, you might find some size queens but don't let that detract you. Plenty of bitches you can destroy with that.

Attached: 1508191081532.jpg (850x761, 138K)

A woman will never be pleased. They bitch about everything.

You don’t start the measurement from your ass hole

why would you write this shit down

Attached: an6vcq-YOU_HAVE_RUN._YOU_HAVE_FAILED._YOU_HAVE_RUN_OUT_OF_LIVING.-yuy1ht64ime21.png (2100x1404, 1.94M)

It's normal. You're going to be fine with it. It's not small either. Just find some nice girl, keep it clean and shaved. And don't worry about size queens.