Why are women allowed to be morbidly obese while us incels/Trump supporters are mocked and ridiculed by society?

Why are women allowed to be morbidly obese while us incels/Trump supporters are mocked and ridiculed by society?

Attached: 1542285600129.jpg (1080x1349, 112K)

we live in a society

Because you make faggot threads like this instead of losing weight. Only people supporting fat girls is other fat girls. Just like only people supporting incels is other incels.

They're not allowed, it's just social suicide to talk about a woman being undesirable due to her weight, as it impacts your chances of success at mating with desirable females

There are no rules except the ones that benefit you, if you can't make the rules then try smarter or accept your fate

Why would someone this fat “show off” their body like this? I am waiting until I cut to even consider a shirtless pic. This is a testament to laziness why take a picture like she’s proud of it?

Uh, I mock all fat people unless they're trying to fix it and not in a "I ACCIDENTALLY 6000 CALORIES AGAIN" tier delusion.

Stop being fat

kys incel

Because we have standards. Also the joke is on the lefties who accept morbid obesity because they'll die young and horribly.

because their shitty decisions only hurt themselves, while trump is hurting the entire country.

>us incels/trump supporters

Speak for yourself faggot. Not all of us define our personalities by refusal to get laid like a normal human being or by devoting ourselves to a senile orange criminal.

But hey, you got me with your bait. How about we post fat girls instead of listening to you bitch. Hope it doesn't trigger your delicate snowflake sensibilities

2/10

Fair enough, forgot my image

Apologies for the rant, INCELs just make me sad. How can a red blooded male human being just DECIDE not to have sex, ever? It's fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1493076930422.jpg (1080x1350, 103K)

>Don't like the current female culture
>Whine and bitch and moan about it and claim you've been made "involuntarily" celibate instead of working on your gains and social skills until you get a 10/10 thicc brapper to fuck

INCELs have decided to remove themselves from the gene pool. Quite possibly the least masculine thing one can do--giving up.

Attached: 1527472479997.jpg (1080x1082, 1.6M)

Attached: 1519068989567-1.png (620x1122, 1.17M)

As a logical conservative and Trump supporter who stands by his nation against enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC I have more value then beta numales and I am entitled to a hot housewife / girlfriend

Discord and trannypilled.
KYS NIGGER

We right wing men didn't decide. We are too logical and pure for the modern brainwashed woman.

>"And lo, when there is no difference between the betamale shitposter and the Trumptard, then shall I stretch out my hand and BRAPP upon the face of the earth"
--Leviticus 6:9

Attached: 1520111745873-2.jpg (620x1155, 217K)

>MUH LOGIC AND PURITY

My fucking sides. More please. I need to collect these tears for science

Attached: 1518881936069-1.jpg (750x750, 68K)

Man, if she lost 15-20lbs or so, she'd be great.
>good face
>decent bone structure with wide hips and narrow shoulders
>lovely hair
>2/3 covered up by flab

Because you're only able to be blameworthy if you're supposed to be able to make decisions for yourself

>when I think about how many hot girls have been slathered with bloated fat by obesity
>all those wasted Aphrodites buried under swollen blubber

It makes me furious

Attached: 1521951004793-0.jpg (1080x1080, 562K)

Extremely low male standards in online dating has given them new validation and no reason to change because they see themselves as desirable. Completely serious.

I mock trump supporters because trump is overweight and disgusting, as are most Jews in politics. Truly your external appearance is a window into your internal quality. This has nothing to do with land whales.

I’m a trump supporter but I’m not a morbidly obese incel. Speak for yourself, fatty.

This

But you are a sloped forehead, pan faced and bow legged racist, which is arguably worse

Try punching up for a change.

Paranoid minority detected.

>Why are women allowed to be morbidly obese
Because men enable them through money, sex and attention.

>incels/Trump supporters
Fucking brainlet liberal thinks he's slick.

Attached: 1549575458042.gif (1286x800, 388K)