What's the best anime to show to my normie friends/girlfriend to get them into this medium?

What's the best anime to show to my normie friends/girlfriend to get them into this medium?

Attached: 1551717735468.jpg (385x383, 30K)

Boku no Pico

>normie friends
>girlfriend
The tape from ringu because then you'd be fucking dead

I don't get it. You seem insulted

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 126K)

The answer to this question will always be Cowboy Bebop

sup my fellow redditors

>I don't get it.
Lurk more until you do, newfag.

Show them a nice wholesome anime like Madoka
Magica

The way to get normalfags into anime is to show them reddit anime, so at least it was correct advice.

Lurk for 2 years before posting newshit.

Dude,don't show them something like cowboy Bebop or JoJo,because there isn't any other anime like cowboy Bebop or JoJo and when they watch other anime they will be disappointed

If you really want them to get into anime show them an avarage comedy anime or action anime or high school anime

If they like it they will like anime,if they don't tuff titties they won't like anime deal with it

pokemon

>Hey dad look what I have become!

Attached: aua3ns-ABee__Negative___beeification_-zyzdxtd0wji21.jpg (2880x1800, 472K)

Bump

So wrapped up in their own world.

Attached: awelid-Glass_peaks-7nb2ye68bnj21.jpg (1668x1520, 123K)

be nice to people, and they'll be nice to you

Attached: al5bn8-_Now_S_E_R_V_I_N_G___-pDKSZRD.jpg (700x700, 80K)

Food wars

JoJo is literal shit shut up fag

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

This is the worst way to go about it.
Yes, good anime is rare, but it's still anime. You don't have to like shounen cash-cows, magical shoujos, or ecchi trope fests to appreciate the medium.

Your best bet to have someone become genuinely interested is to find an overlap of their general genre interests and the best examples of those genres in anime-form.

Akira, just Akira

Mob psycho and one punch are both normie tier but enjoyable. Death note is also nice and short.

Promised neverland is new and also has gotten multiple friends of mine into anime.

One punch man

poku no piku

NDT is not a part of that system. He's actively destroying science for political reasons.

Attached: a8i902-_________________________________OC-m3b3xaptmr521.jpg (3840x2160, 653K)

Naruto

Fullmetal Alchemist, Berserk or Attack on Titan.

Dont watch Cowboy Bebop right off, they wont be able to appreciate it.

that girl is poison

Attached: ajfx9n-______________-eam6yf658fc21.jpg (1107x1303, 188K)

IT MATTERS CAUSE SHE WAS SO PRETTY!!!!

Attached: akoiuv-Feeling_cute_might_land_on_the_moon_later_idk_tho-9dpih5lvn6d21.jpg (1200x1502, 325K)

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

b

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 2.png (320x360, 221K)