I had sex with my wife for the first time in more than a week last night now that her menopause period is over...

I had sex with my wife for the first time in more than a week last night now that her menopause period is over. It was great! Congratulate me and you will get laid before you expect it!

Attached: 1530045160954.png (600x722, 720K)

more plz

Attached: aczk2h-me_irl-cgmeibjwto821.jpg (620x330, 37K)

*just not-as-strong-as-others

Attached: av1d1i-r___________________________e________________________________________p_______________________ (1273x943, 472K)

congratulations! you are a winner

all kidding aside, I am very happy to hear that. I have no idea how menopause works

Attached: The-More-You-Know.png (896x540, 537K)

Women in menopause are a nightmare, great job getting your dick wet man

Wow, thought the thread had died already. Thanks, anons and may you get yours very soon.

Yeah, the menopause stuff is too tricky. But man, she was frisky. She gave me literally what I had been wanting to ask her without me even having to ask.

Attached: 2.png (798x532, 706K)

strangely, that position has never worked well for us, but I do want to get her in a chair again soon. And she is a teacher, actually...

Attached: ggg.jpg (370x375, 24K)

Congratulations, user!

Congrats

So many of you are getting karma laid before you know it!

Attached: military-salute-vector-198405.jpg (700x1080, 47K)

Congrats user

Dang, thats nice to hear user. I wish I had a wife to cuddle with, but I'm really happy for you.

Attached: 1547910855524.jpg (248x204, 11K)

thnks much

Hey, I wish you did too. If you want it, though, I'm sure your time will come. Just make sure it's someone you can live with for the long term.

GZ OP

why'd you not deepthroat her she's your wife?

Nice job!

Mandatory deepthroat was not part of our particular vows.

Thanks! You will have great sex real soon!!

Attached: MyMan.jpg (400x400, 16K)

she is your WIFE you loser

Nice job bro. I wish I had a wife so I could fuck her

For this comment, on a congrats thread, you will stay celibate for at least 3 days.

Attached: 1530102805107.png (1016x633, 346K)

You'll get there. Start being the man your future wife wants you to be now, in other words - a really good version of you. Maybe you already are! There's a lot of good (and challenging) stuff that comes along with it. But the sex is definitely a huge plus.

Thanks my man I will. I just want a girl to cuddle with too. They're so soft and have such cute voices. I really like girls.

Awwww man, you know it. And if you like to cuddle, you are on the fast track. I would definitely add that to your profile if you do online dating. Or just work it into conversation; "I feel like I just want to go cuddle up in front of a warm fireplace or somewhere cozy." and later on..."Wow, you're just extremely cute, do you know that?!?" "Aww, thank you" (her) "It's true, you really are." Just avoid comparing her to a doll or anything at all or telling her you want to pet her or put her in your pocket.

Attached: 1537122804519.png (429x459, 28K)

Congrats!!

congrats bro, nice job!

Thanks, anons. Get ready for good stuff coming your way. You'll see!!

Attached: GoodStuff.jpg (700x700, 39K)

Congratulations, my dude

gratz

Cangrag you lashans

Obligatory congratulations

gratz dood

Thanks. I can hardly describe the convulsions of ecstacy that spread throughout my body last night. I felt like I had been transported to another dimension. It was an exhausting high like I've rarely felt. Expect your body to experience the same or better very soon.

Attached: expand.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>me
>get laid
stop joking pal, even I know better than to think that.

Congrats!!!!! You nut in her???

worth a try?? what do you have to lose?

user, I nutted hard, long, and plenty. She felt it blast her cervix and was leaking happily through the night. It was great.

I just finished getting laid and now I'm browsing Yea Forums. Congrats, though

my brotha

Attached: 1400992587838.jpg (1280x960, 140K)

Congratulations user, may the pussy forever be open to you.

Attached: 1551369742332.jpg (540x797, 133K)

Congratulations, OP.

No.

It will open to you like a flower. A dripping wet, fleshy, engorged, sweet tasting flower with a deep canal. And like my wife last night, it's interior muscles will ripple up and down your shaft, giving you an incredible massage from the inside.

Attached: the-white-flower.jpg (837x624, 94K)

now, you are volcel. for a little while.

trap

Attached: apex8o-WORKS_ALL_THE_TIME-zk6itaai1xf21.jpg (3840x2400, 1.3M)

>sex with my wife
>posts on Yea Forums
Pick one, faggot.

Good shit OP congrats

Congrats, you are winrar.

I'm happy for you user!

Why choose when you can have both?!?

Thanks user, and enjoy the sexy times coming your way pronto.

And so shall you be windmg!!

Your happiness shall come back to you full circle in the way of nuclear powered orgasms!

Attached: download.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Thanks kindanons for bumping

Attached: arnx0k-Even__memes_then___memes_now__memes_are_made_of_surreality-c0bo8ec5i6h21.png (1024x3072, 1.06M)

glad you like the bread user! Surreal sex to you!

Congratulations OP.

Attached: yourmenopausalwife.png (500x639, 407K)

Sir, your congratulatory attitude will soon afford you the sweet bliss of copulation to utter completion.

Hey, nice title kek! Uhh, do you know what menopause is, tho??