Why are boomers more based?

Why are boomers more based?

Attached: zynsvyjnujk21.png (638x624, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mikaelakay1
instagram.com/mikaela_kay1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought you wanted more white babies

And this bitch posts the private convo on Twitter so her dad can be doxxed and harrassed. Cunt

Attached: angry_pepe2.jpg (495x362, 17K)

might not be white.

yeah I checked her twitter the father's black

Not if they are going to be welfare whores or degenerates

Im so glad. That will teach her a lesson

those are the cockroaches that send more cockroaches into the world, disgusting they spread like rats and we have to walk through their feces

Attached: iDvRL_TW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

meme gender

Attached: dumb-facebook-girls-safethumb.jpg (1200x627, 342K)

twitter.com/mikaelakay1

yep. Based dad knows what is DEFINITELY comming, he just wants to protect her. Only way to save his daughters life is an abortion. He knows the guy is going to leave her in 2 years max. We all know. And then she'll be a single white mom with a brown kid. Jackpot.

Give me a break, in what way are whites truly more superior than blacks? We managed to spread into the western world by taking ancient uber drivers via boats, then several centruies later diluted the gene pool so much that only degenerate school shoots incel got into this world, we fuck your women, take anything from rich white people any time we want with out any repercussions and we will kill you if we want, you are the bunch of soft ass white crackers I used to bully at high school, bunch of weak ass guys looking at the ground when they walk, dont be hating on us because we are smarter, have better genes, longer dicks, get more and better pussies than yall, make better music, food and know how to live life little small town internet nerd pussies that lookg down when they see a black person going towards them lmao, you are more feminine than your women which is why we fuck you too bitchasses, you copy our culture so tell me again, you whities think you won? hahaha think again

Because they don’t give a fuck about SJW’s and feminism and all that shit. Where as the rest of us sort of have to in order to get somewhere in our careers and navigate the bullshit. But I promise you when I hit 65 the filter is coming off and I won’t give a fuck.

I love how she posts this shit just for attention after begging dad for help doesnt go her way.

Attached: IMG_20181203_132518_01.jpg (480x360, 17K)

wow someone's butthurt, this is a woman hate thread not a nigger hate thread

>rant about being smarter
>uses shit like y’all, and spelling errors like “lookg”
I know this is bait, but it still got to me guys.

haha this is the only way youll be able to flex in your life. pointing out minor spelling error. now pick up my order little nerdie

7/10 bait.

Anyways, this is not a "nigger hate thread". We are only supporting the dad for making a very tough, but right, decision.

why act tough when you are just a black incel

hmmmm

Attached: both.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I don't think you have to wait that long. It will always be cool to rebel, and the my fellow millenials won't be into the SJW shit.
1. Men will get away from PC culture to be attractive to the younger women, because Boomers mostly divorced and set the dating pool way off when their women didn't want to date them anymore. The blowback from that will ripple forward into millenials and so on.
2. Millenial women will feel pretty unattractive when millenial men are flocking to younger, less lame women. Then we will have a bunch of single, divorced women teaching new generations to be bitter, and the cycle goes on. After another generation of overcompensation. I don't think the US can come back from another culture war. I think Western values are on the brink of being abandoned.

Kek

Attached: neger.jpg (1273x793, 138K)

Who the fuck let the zoo's door open?
fucking chimp is trying to smear his feces here

Guys.... That is my school! Don't know the chick but people were talking about it. Poor dad, didn't raise his girl right. Guy is on the football team I'm pretty sure

Wait, she's in high school?

College, MSUM (Moorhead). Look at his jacket, you can see our Dragon logo.

nah he probably tried his best
buuut, peer-pressure may alter some people
and idiot SJW ideas being blared at you 7/24

but still, she is dumb enought to not protect herself in highschool, she deserves

It's not "white" if it's not raised right. You know- stable family, parents who teach ABCs and 123s before they're in school, prep for college, good work ethic, etc etc.
Another half-raised dipshit helps nobody. Might as well let it be the welfare rat it was destined to be rather than waste any time on it.

>but still, she is dumb enought to not protect herself in highschool
She's in college. Gotta wear a condom atleast because that dumb nigger sure as hell is too dumb to pullout. She's probably a dumb jersey chaser. Our sports here are fucking gay and the athletes are too.

instagram.com/mikaela_kay1/

Here's her instagram. Have fun

Gay how? Like your teams suck?

you are late and wrong, see

>instagram.com/mikaela_kay1/
it's private

Yeah they do suck and the sports we have are gay. We should have hockey but got cross country and track instead. Full of fucking weirdos
That's her instagram you retard.
I know that

Found the nigger

Attached: We_wuz_dickwashers.jpg (600x565, 47K)

Lol u do shit like this and wonder why the white race is on the decline.