Confession thread

Confession thread

> be me
> 18 yo
> start dating 4/10 chick that liked me for years but i didnt
> say fuck it and bang her, end up being with her for longer than expected
> get sick, chronic illness, extremely depressed, weak, skinny
> fear no one will like me but i'm actually ok looking just a bit short, but i have a really big dick
> start sending nudes to girls i add online, asking for permission to the pretty ones and no consent with the ugly ones
> keep this habit for a long long time and also gather hundreds of pics of online girls i talked to
> have over 3gb library
> accidentally lost it by compressing the file and not saving private keys and formatting pc
> feel like shit, start mission of gather new nudes again
> dump ex
> start dating 9/10 qt3.14 that was a virgin at the time
> ikr even i couldnt believe it
> fuck her senseless for 2+ years, still with her, love her, she's amazing
> have kept my habit of talking to online girls cause she lives far and i see her once a week, and i was depressed so whatever
> currently sitting at a 2gb library with pics of a LOT of girls including my 16 yo cousin
> have a lot more pics of girls around her age but that wasn't the target
> currently 22, my best friend is my cousin i exchanged nudes with, my best friend's ex is one of my best friends and i also exchanged nudes with her.
> I have 5 fixed ppl i send nudes to nearly every day
> can't jerk off without recording myself for them anymore
> gf suspects of me cheating but i have been able to calm her suspicions recently
> always need to nearly wipe my phone before i see her so she doesnt see what i do
> am i an asshole?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I teach and i regularly jerk it to my students

I'm a depressed p*do attracted mainly to 5-10 year olds. I actively go out of my way to avoid kids and never want to act on my attractions. Terrified I will one day, but I'm trying to be good and prevent it in any way possible.

no sexual impulse is worth jail time bro

I have been working within the state dept for 7 years. Mostly foreign contracts. I have killed and raped dozens of women and underage kids. It's kind of an unsaid thing over there. Makes you really see the world differently, all humanity literally falls apart and animal instinct takes over. None of this means anything to me

I've posted an ex so much shes been recognized at least twice. Once by a friend of an ex, the other someone from the bar.

I work in a hospital and had sex wirh a nurse in the morgue

Agreed. Hence why I am fighting my urges tooth and nail. Thank fuck loli and shota are a thing.

i once jacked off with a thong pulled over my face in my neighbours bathroom, it belonged to their four one daughter. crotch smelled so sweet, licked it clean too. shot load across the floor. best time ever

So...... you gonna share with your Yea Forumsuddies, or no?

>Be me
>14 years old
>Gay (though hadn't come out at this point, was still confused)
>Huge foot fetish
>Spend a weekend round my aunt's
>Cousin was there, he was 20 at this point
>Was made to share his room, had a camp bed on the floor next to his
>That night, in bed, his foot slips out from the covers, hovering right over my face (beds were layed out so the head of my camp bed was next to the foot of his, still no idea why my aunt did that)
>Get crazy horny and start to jack it
>Trying to be conspicuous but his huge foot is just so irresistible to me
>Rub my nose against his sole like a fucking idiot
>This of course wakes him up
>He looks down at me in surprise but knows full well what I was doing
>Rather than get pissed, he smirks, plants both feet on my face and tells me to hurry up because he's tired.
>Continue fapping, he presses his feet into my face and rubs them against it
>Cum within seconds

We have never spoken about this since, likely never will..

Attached: 1546051153555.png (220x220, 54K)

only this one as i have made it public before but not on Yea Forums

Attached: 1010.png (1024x2048, 1.64M)

Pics or it didn't happen?

Attached: 1511965259891.jpg (413x620, 43K)

I was 18 at the time and still a virgin. I had just broken up with my boyfriend and not being the most attractive girl I was lonely. Browsing around the web I ran across stories of people letting their dogs fuck them and lick them out. I was grossed out but intrigued at the same time and I started out by letting our golden lab Hoss lick me out using the old peanut butter trick. It felt so good and being alone in the house that day I decided to go all the way. It took a little bit of work to get him to cooperate and being inexperienced myself I didn't quite no what to do to get the ball rolling but after a little while he finally got the right idea and after poking around for a little bit his dick slipped right in. I remember reading about getting knotted online but nothing could prepare me for the real thing and it felt so wonderful. I think the best part was when he pulled out and I could feel his juices running down my legs and dripping all over the floor. After that I was hooked.

Always wanted to try this (though I am a guy). Rather envious of you tbh.

isn't that dangerous? like can't you contract diseases from dog spurt?

No

Does this arouse you, user?

Attached: 138574946862.png (415x609, 404K)

i fucked 3 hookers when i was 17 because i was sick of being a virgin

I wish I could find a bf that wouldn't freak out and accept it

I'd be the sort that would want to join. Always wanted to suck a dog's cock tbh. Though in my case, I come with the baggage of being this person.

i'd tag team you with your dog

Attached: STOP_sign.jpg (220x238, 21K)

I'd love a threesome with you and a dog :)

hit me up on kik dv3445

i'd stuff your mouth with some cock, so the neighbours won't hear you asking/screaming over and over again: "Who's a good boy"

When I was married I would send my nudes to other girls. It was anonymous and they didn’t have my face or name or anything. Still cheating but I felt it was better than physically fucking someone

You're a pedophile

I’m on a contract right now. And no you fucking haven’t you dipshit retard.

me

Attached: BlurImage_7-3-2019-8-54-29.jpg (786x909, 104K)

Not gonna lie, if you switched your cousin's gender here, that'd be hot.

Cheated on my wife after only 4 months of marriage. We are both in our mid. 20s. The girl I cheated with is 18

would love to breed you after the dog is done

Footfags really are among the worst degenerates

Attached: 1494814430892.jpg (325x243, 26K)

I've been groping and molesting my 3year younger sister since i was 13.

i took pics of my girls little sister while she was asleep, mostly her feel and legs, even put my cock on her feet, then i jerked off next to her and came so hard

Hot if so!

>nose ring
Fuck off degenerate

agreed, doesn't feel that bad

she consented

kek

Attached: 049caa8f1c44df8cbdd5da6a2329db9ccd3104b74fd6f9c2952eb3ea401e04d5.jpg (1242x1600, 154K)

Wife and I are both racist.
Wife and both had secret BBC fetishes
when we found out about each others secret we fell down the BBC rabbithole

I am fuckbuddies with my GF's best friend, she is so muck kinkier than my GF it is insane

She has no idea

id fuck you with 4 of my best mates

me and my GF like to cum and piss in other peoples food/stuff, we have done it in her families food, her friends, and her stepsisters.

My pibble pupper :) I can't wait til he grows up

Attached: BlurImage_7-3-2019-9-6-51-1.jpg (540x586, 58K)

i want to cum on your face so bad right now

flash those titties baby

You may not be the MOST attractive girl, but from what I can tell you definitely sold yourself short

BEGONE THOT!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Good for you. Femanon too, I did I crazy thing once, I tried a gangbang. Not bad, but I was sore for weeks and got diseases. Never again.

how old were you, how many men and wich holes? and where did they all cum?

Attached: 14be92d1e6fe26ad824deadeba6322812cc40804225e79520d42c2f9422605da.jpg (654x654, 108K)

me and my friends are clean come and get fucked

I was 20, with nine guys. No condoms, basically oral and vaginal sex, but some of them fucked my ass. Cum was everywhere, in and on me.

Attached: BlurImage_7-3-2019-9-21-19.jpg (451x996, 90K)

That is amazing. I don't know where I would prefer to be in a gangbang like that. The thought of fucking the girl with the other guys and joining her in getting fucked both make me equally hard.

what was the average age of the men? do you have a slightly censored picture of yourself? what did they say to when they were doing their thing?

nice body, would love to have you. or atleast watch the dog get it on

Attached: BlurImage_7-3-2019-9-19-44.jpg (820x975, 125K)

Damn nice tits.

Attached: BlurImage_7-3-2019-9-20-34.jpg (541x657, 72K)

Attached: BlurImage_7-3-2019-9-22-9.jpg (428x459, 42K)

Thanks

I feel so hard rn.

when was the last time a dog mounted you??

do you have kik ? i wanna see you take it off

Tell us about it. First time.

Around 25 years old. No pics, sorry. They were gentle, I bit of degrading talk here and there, but nothing too rough.

my gf and i broke up on sunday and i gave her a usb stick with all the naughty pics we ever took, however i copied them all before i did. she thinks theyre gone

You got me so hard rn, moar

Girls really are retarded with shit like that

Once when i was really drunk and driving home i got the worst bubble guts going, couldn't wait. Pulled over in front of random garage and took the biggest crap of my life on their driveway.

Sunday. While my parents were at church. I live at home still since I'm still in college. I don't get to do it a lot. Maybe once or twice a week.

You fucking autistic faggots, shut the fuck up. That's not any girl posting. That's some asshole trying to smear his ex or whatever as a dog fucker. Jesus, kids these days.

yeah, she doesnt know that theyre still circulating Yea Forums sometimes as well, she posted with me here a few times and thought that was that, didnt have the heart to tell her that alot of people probably saved them

Are you retarded or is it your first day here, reddit?

so. how do you do this, just add them wherever and ask can i get your nudes? or how dou you start the topic, or send yours first? anonymous? curious

I’ve been posting this girl whose nudes I stole for the last 2 years hoping someone on here has more. Been so obsessed with her for years.

Post a few

>Terrified I will one day
I can understand the depression/anxiety people will know somehow, but don't you at least trust yourself to do the right thing? Like, the thing you're afraid of doing isn't exactly easy to do, you would have to deliberately make that decision. I've never understood this element of pedos and why they all seem to believe they're secretly powerless to their impulses, grow the fuck up. You've already elected not to act on it, that's good thing, keep doing that.

Get a load of the internet detective here. No fucking shit it’s not real retard, no one believes anything here. You are so quick to call everyone autistic and retarded when you’re here just as they are wasting your time on this board. Go kill yourself faggot

already am in another thread

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-01-20-10h34m03s231.png (1080x1569, 1.67M)

I get off on trading nude pics of girls I know and girls I don’t on kik. Whats even more fucked up is that my favorite thing is to trick people into jerking off to cp and having them realize they’re turned on by jailbait

You don’t understand it at all retard. They are attracted to the idea that it’s so taboo and wrong. The thought of doing what they know they shouldn’t do is what is appealing

Don't really remember my first time doing it but we have a pretty close relationship and every now and then we wrestle and whatnot, and I grope her tits and ass in the process. I also grope her while shes asleep drunk.

Ohhh boy he said the catch all meme insult
Someone posts pictures of a girl with no timestamp and retards slobber over it. You are the cancer that already killed b 10 years ago.

>people believe it
>Point out they're retard
>"What a retard no one believes that"

Whatever Sherlock Holmes...

same here, for years. i set up and elaborate plan that if she ever saw him, she would think it was her husband doing it. some whiteknight ended up showing her the pics and it worked. she ended up sleeping with him out of revenge and they are getting a divorce. i almost feel bad, but if he ever posts the pics it will have been worth it.

from what I understand that isn't always the case though. generally there seems to be a bunch of schools of thought behind why it happens, like

1. What you described
2. An attraction to having power over someone
3. Longing for a missed childhood / "seeing yourself" in children
4. Being abused as a kid and therefore believing it to be normal

From the way he talked about himself he doesn't strike me as someone who is into it for what you described, he seems genuinely disgusted by his attraction. But like...you can't just make a kid appear out of thin air by themselves. It's not like going to a glory hole. So his fear that despite his moral position against it one day it's suddenly gonna just happen as if he were possessed is retarded to me. Like, you know the attraction is bad, you've decided to never act on it...what's the big fucking deal after that? Are we supposed to give you a medal or something?

Just sometimes I get caught up in my own head about it. Afraid of an impossible scenario in which my impulses could get the better of me and it just... happen. Even if that impossible senario were to happen, I'd fight against it tooth and nail. Also, in terms of pedos thinking we are powerless, some believe that because a fuck of a lot of people equate us automatically with child molesters or think that we will do it eventually. Some hear that enough and get convinced of it. It's a feeling I'm trying to shake myself. It's taking awhile, but I'm trying to do what's best for my mental health, and the livelihoods of any parents or kids I interact with.

i talk normally, talk to them often and i slowly intrduce the sex topic.

sometimes it happens the same day i meet em, sometimes it happens a few days later.

i usually use a fake name but i do show my face to them after some time.

lol what's your kik? I've done that a few times also.

yeah I’m hoping she just blames him if she ever sees that they leaked. They haven’t talked in years and even if he allegedly deleted all of her pics, she definitely wouldn’t trust him (or assume it was me)

>be me
>5 yo
>have a babysitter, in her late teens
>parents have her stay over night this one time and make her stay the night
>she slept with me that night for some reason, and we shared a blanket
>i was naturally curious about the female body and felt a strong urge to get in her clothes
>i kept my thoughts in check reminding myself how rude that would be, but my entire body was shivering from goose bumps just from the thought of it. Probably had a boner but i dont remember if i was able to at that age
>finally cave in and just go ahead and put my hands into her shirt
>she had no bra on for some reason, guess she sleeps without underwear on, who knew?
>feel her tits felt big and her nipples were bigger than mine in proportions,as i groped them
>my body was spasming out i was shaking like i was cold or something, goosebumps ran all over my body, i never felt this way before, it was so intense, so amazing, i was sweating from how hot i was, and this was in the middle of winter
>i wanted to know if she had a dick too, so i tried putting my hand in her pants
>i felt a mess of hair, fold s of skin, kinda moist compared to the rest of the body
>as soon as my hand got to her cunt she winced, my innoent mind thought she must have been ticklish there or something
>she wakes up and finds me with my hands in her pants
> she simply puts up a really cross face, gets out of bed,dont see her again for the rest of the night
> she probably slept on the couch
>my parents get home the next day she tells em what i did
> they dont approach me immediately about this but she did the following day asking "how would you feel if i did that to you" in a casual tone with a shit eating grin, i bowed my head in shame, she proceeded to push me into the couch(which i was sitting on) and tickle me furiously,i burst out in a flurry of laughter and then she simply walked away calling me a "naughty boi".
>later mom tells me how wrong what i did was and she could ruin my life if i was older

khargreeves (got really into umbrella academy recently)

Where are you from? And how did you meet the guys?

Whoops, meant to reply to you

I would love to have you suck me off while your dog took you from behind

That's all good then but you should really cut yourself some slack. I would recommend seeking therapy of some kind but most therapists seem ill-equipped to deal with that, especially if they misinterpret something you say as you intending to harm a kid, which gives them full rights to call the cops on you.

I get what you're saying about societal impressions of it and that it makes some pedos feel powerless, but I feel like that only applies to those who have already offended and been caught. Like, if you're officially on the record as a pedo and registered as a sex offender what's the point of trying to live the rest of your life a good man? Your life is pretty much over at that point - I can understand the reasoning in a pedo's mind to just keep offending after that. But you're nowhere near that level, you're someone who's recognized your attraction as bad and are handling it in a responsible manner. What more is there to fear after that? Who can expose you as a pedo when you haven't done anything, and don't try to do anything? Like if your life is going well like this how would you even fall for the, "Society says I'm a monster, so I might as well ACT like a monster!" meme. That's just selfish thinking.

this is a great pickup technique!
thanks, will try out!

how do you change the topic to sex?

hi!

>be me
>9 years ago (was 17 years old)
>wear tactical black clothes
>grab a backpack full of full magazines and a glock 17
>go to school
>get into bathroom
>take off my jacket, school shooter clothes are visible now
>open backpack
>reload pistol
>cant
>glock only allows 9mm magazines
>magazines at backpack are .45 acp
>realize i'm an absolute retard and it was better to not shoot up the school
>go home
>cry

That's the story of how I almost became a school shooter, now it's been a while and I have changed a lot, i'm not edgy anymore, I have a career and I got married (i'm not a threat to myself or anyone else)

thats my embarrassing secret

I do know a therapist, I just presently can't afford his services.

I've also met a lot of people who thing that way even about non-offenders, merely perceiving them to someone who eventually will. You're right about one thing though, once offending and caught, one's life is over. I know if I ever acted, suicide would immediately follow. Also I agree that it's selfish thinking for those that choose to continue to exist after being caught and have that monstrous mindset. It's abhorrently selfish and rather upsetting that such people exist.

she would never suspect its me, but the truth is i know both her and her husband very well. he tells me everything, which is how i came up with some of the stories ive posted about her over the years. not to mention i got most of the photos of her from him, either directly or through deception. i just hope the user that slept with her someday posts her pictures here. he might considering i helped facilitate him meeting her and eventually sleeping with her.

was this before or after columbine?

I am a married man, but I fell in love with a coworker. I did not mean to, but I find myself fantasizing about her every night.

The thing that i regret the most is that I trust my coworker with secrets that I would never tell my own wife. I think she knows more about me than my own wife.

I fantasize a lot about it. I just don't no how bring it up tho. Oh hey, btw I'm into kinky dog stuff lol

Well if it was 9 years ago, it would very much be after Columbine.

asking about past partners is a good way to start, but just be nice, don't ask weird questions.

being confident and talking about *good* past experiences is a good idea too. so that you kinda imply that youre good at something.

like 2010 so after

I always wonder if you catch weird shit having dog fuck/cum in you

heya user

Pics or it didn't happen

I used to know a girl (let's call her annete) in college who was pain in the ass to be around, constant nagging, thinks she's entiled to everything and is basicly a daddy's girl and a spoiled brat all the time. I used to get into arguments with her constantly.
Fast foward 3/4 years, I moved out and she stayed in my hometown. I got back and get in touch with old college buddies and she's there.
Solid 8/10 and has a great attitude, she's fun, single, which means she has no one to take care of her, which in turn makes her a down-to-earth chick. Basically she turned into GF material.
I go back home and we keep in touch, at that point I was in a relationship with someone (i was a horrible one, it turned abusive...).
One day annete sends me a text asking me if she could stay at my apartment, since she was coming to town. "sure, of course you can". During her stay we did a lot of things together, and one day we were talking about piercing, and she showed me her nipple ring, it was glorious, she said she shows to all her friends. My GF at the time was actually ok with annete staying at my place, because she thought Annete was ugly on IG, turns out she wasn't and it turned sour... we broke up after sometime... So I went looking for Annete...
She basicaly said, I was looking for a quick hookup and it was a no. I was pretty devastated.
She's a professor at our old college and she said to me that she was giving an example and used my name by mistake, some of the students know about me and her being friends and lol'd... I joke about it, saying she was thinking of me, she said "well...yeah...."
After that we started chatting a lot and about two days ago sent me a video then put it up on her instagram stories, pretty drunk saying she was at a gay party, wishing I was there... after that day an old spark reignited, and fuck i`m in love with her again, and realized I wasn't actuallyy looking for a quick hook up after I broke up, but that actualy i`m in love with her..

Attached: 1367113285260.jpg (400x388, 73K)

You are my dream girl

vgcc

I said to her once that she had turned me down, she said "I didn't turn you down, I simply pointed out some impracticalities" (as we live in different cities, but she's trying to move here)

Not that I know of. I've never gotten sick or anything like that.

I use to be like that. I hated the animal feeling, that freshness that psychos feel. It's as if a parent said kill them kid, and the floodgates opened.

I remember the first time as if it were everyday and i can't even tell anyone.

War time is over now, Iraq army which turned into isis or isol. is mostly gone. all the clandestine bullshit is over with, and i can't even get a good nights sleep.

It would be incredibly difficult unless you knew they weren't completely opposed to begin with. Honestly I've also fantasized about licking a girls pussy after they got fucked by the dog and then fucking them myself while they clean off the dog with their mouth. I'm really hard just thinking about it.

thanks, sounds good. talking about positive stuff is generally great! bit i kinda wanted to avoid the Ex topic. maybe theres something cooler

>be me
>nearly 20 with no gf ever
>meet girl at another girls party
>we talk alot during party and she gives me her SC which she never does for anyone else
>end up chatting for ages and I go on a date
>life pinnacle
>all is going well, set up second date but she makes excuse not to come even though I paid for table etc.
>kms.png
>fyi excuse was she had a headache from not wearing her glasses that she barely wears anyway
>starts going down hill and suddenly out of nowhere she says that she is a lesbian
>asked me to tell no one, not even her own friends
>suspicious.mp3
>never wants to talk or anything but me and my mate always overhear her talking about guys she finds cute and her types
>MFW she would rather lie like that then be truthful thinking it helps me
>MFW me and all my mates now know what twat she is and no one likes her anymore

Thought I lost but in the end I pulled a bruh moment

I'm sure you can find something good to talk about so you can avoid that specific topic and introduce it anyway. That one works for me though

I've been into my younger sis since I first started notice her getting bustier and hotter. Over the years I've used her pictures weekly for wank material. Whenever she leaves, go through her room and look for new sex toys, on her laptop for new nudes/videos. She's 19.

I threw a knife at my gf yesterday.

Attached: chucky-knife-maniac.jpg (770x512, 28K)

Awwwwwwwww, you twy so hawwwd.

Be me, 16 yo hot 9/10 femanon. Love to get rape. One day walk buy a group of nigger boys and they all ape shit at my sexy legs and ass. Tell them if they all wanna join for a gangbang. They all rape my virgin pussy with their fat 8inch cocks. They rip my clothes and came all over me. I was walking naked back home with cum dripping out my virgin pussy and ass. Will repeat again tomorrow.

Why?

Because she won't be my bride. She won't be the bride of cucky.

Attached: MV5BN2JiODQ1N2UtM2NlNi00YWEyLWIxZDUtM2EwZDZmMzRkODVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg3MzYyNTU@._V1_.jpg (900x587, 196K)

Understandable

I still listen to MCR, FOB and P!TAD

Just do the “omg i saw something on that website, did you know that existed?“ thing. Sometimes people answer honestly

i cant stop posting my exes nudes

cuck

im also way more into cucking than id like to admit. for the past few months its all i fap to, even the shitty quality stuff.
my last ex used to dirty talk sometimes about her taking multiple cocks and its really got me going, it was just fantasy talk for her

Your a fag dude
Some girl tried to let you down easy, albeit in a dumb way, and you think she’s a bitch for it. No wonder your a virgin

Which one? Show us?

Can you cum from the knot? Or do you habe to masturbate?

fat ass white women thread

I did 10 years upstate for molesting my daughter during a drunken night.

>be me, 11
>share a bed with my 8 yo brother
>for some reason i wanted to suck his dick, didnt know what fags were at this time
>he wakes up
>before i can even say "this isnt what it looks like he runs to mom and dads room
>family is uber religious and shame me for being a fag
>the little shit tells everyone
in school
>mfw all my friends quit calling me by my real name and instead preferred to adress me as "gay"
>mfw none of the girls want to date me
>im 20 and still a virgin, I WANT TO DIE

Lol you're Gay.

Tell us more about the deed

>i see her once a week
like before you are one of many
BBC and other
>am i an asshole?
yes

Attached: 979c26125c7b9a37a7021e259bd51eae78d4dd76_hq.jpg (676x853, 33K)

>be 16 male and a total virgin. mom would have me deliver the monthly rent to our landlord
>landlord was about late 50s, married white fat/bear mode man
>when to deliver the check one day and he answered in his robes
>told me to come in so he could write me a receipt
>When he sat down, his robe opened up and cock was now visible
>"holy crap is cock is huge" i tell myself
>catches me staring and asks if ive touched an big cock before
>i nod my head no with my mout open
>tells me to come sit next to him and to hold his cock so i cold feel how big it was
>immediately do what he says. I start strocking it
>my dick is now diamonds even though iv only been into girls but for some reason im just acting like a cock hunrgy whore
>his cock instantly gets hard and swollen in my hand
>asks if I like it
>i nod yes
>says to be a good boy and suck on it for a little bit
>"Holy fuck, I cant believe this is happening"
>cont.....

STOP PLEASE I LIKE GIRLS I SWEAR

>be me, 26
>have a long night with the boys
>come home drunk and horny
>go to room to plow my gf
>she's not there
>walk to kitchen to drink some water
>daughter walks in
>she's 10
>she asks for milk
>give her a glass and tell her it's time for bed
>take her to her room and as I'm tucking her in I get urges
>cant find gf
>daughter is a girl
>start to caress her body
>she's pretty much just freezes and doesnt know what to do
>pull her pjs and panties down
>whip out my dick
>I'm as stiff as the statue of liberty
>gonna get my nut
>gf walks in
>WHATTHEFUCKANON.jpg
>get sucker punched by gf
>I try to explain
>takes daughter and goes to neighbors
>10 minutes later, cops pull up
>GG Yea Forums

not proud or happy about what I did, I ruined my daughters life and have felt shit about it ever since. been wanting to see her so I can apologize

please dont

Sometimes. If he knots up just right it pushes on my g spot.

i have met you before in 2013 in a restaurant

Attached: FB8.gif (320x320, 845K)

kik me shizzle1979 for doggy threesome

Ummm ok? What city?

Takes it raw

Attached: 6FCBBCD8-F5A5-40FF-B341-F9A02441F18E.jpg (2048x2048, 615K)

>18 yrs old
>16 yr old cousin
HOL UP

i stayed the night at friend house and when she was in the shower, I was sitting on the floor in the lounge playing with her dog , her dad came up to me and stood right in front of my face like his crotch was literally in my face and I was kneeling in front in him. we were just having a normal conversation but I loved looking up at him, it made me wet and then later that night, after my friend went to sleep I fingered myself thinking about him fucking me. This started my kink for older men i have never been with one but thats a big fantasy of mine.

can you post some of the doges you fucked

Caught you, Shlomo.

Attached: 1543542341748.png (128x128, 33K)

got a kik? love to see some vids

florida the fucked up state

Attached: 1551306118281.jpg (1476x2142, 628K)

I had a gf we where 1 year younger than you. And one time it just happened she did it with my pointer. After that we would do it every time we get a chance usually when parents where out. she loved it.

Nope, not me

Attached: BlurImage_7-3-2019-10-58-19.jpg (559x637, 55K)

>20 and still a virgin
That's not as rare as you think. Stop thinking about it so much and just go on dates. It'll happen when you stop freaking out.

my brother will tell em he tells everyone he meets, behind my back, in front of me, it just wont stop

I'd love to trade pics of my exes and wife. What's your Kik?

lol do you still see/talk to him?

LA??

Crazy right? The knot is addicting.

we still live together, we still share a bed and he makes it a point to rub it in my face, he wont even eat from the same dishes i eat from

Then cut ties with your family, simple as that. Don't have any social media, move away from them (especially your brother). That's all you can do.

Is it still taboo for you? Im guessing most of the girls who do it are getting off on the taboo aspect. But when you do it often, does it just become a normal thing and you jud get off of the physical act itself?

>that one thing fucked up your life
how you even thought about sucking his dick?
did you saw a porno or somthing?
did you got sexually molested at early age?

Attached: 1547056583089.jpg (1800x900, 330K)

doggo pics ples

my moms a biology prof, i read her books and shit, and i was wondering if i can get gregnant if i swallow my brothers cum cuz i couldnt reach my own dick

Holy shit, you were one stupid kid.

Attached: 1542029605697.jpg (1200x899, 157K)

Would love to chat more, do u have kik?

and no, I ambtw

Family is "uber religious" but mum is a biology professor???

Both really. I love the physical side, feeling his weight on my back, feeling his fur and body heat and feeling him cum inside me.

I still get a thrill from the taboo aspect too. Once I'm alone with him and I know I have time my heart starts pounding and I get instantly wet.

its not uncommon in india for academically overachieving profs to be religious, my dads a chem prof and im majoring physics at the same uni they teach in

My dad got serious with a woman he met in aa. Soon after she and her daughter moved in, her and my dad fell off the wagon. She drank everyday and didn’t cook or clean or do anything but watch tv. Her daughter was a handful to she was always saying sexual things and flashing me her nipples and panties. She also would try to put her hand down my pants or try to put mine on hers. It’s not that I wasn’t interested I was 13 but I was super paranoid about being caught and getting in trouble. So I decided to hedge my bets and tell her mom what as goin on and ask for help. My step mom (Debra) didn’t look away from the tv or take the cigarette out of her mouth when I told her. She just said “so what”? When I pressed a bit more she snapped that it was my problem and I should deal with it cuz I don’t want her to make it hers. It was then I realized she didn’t really care about her daughter or anyone I guess. So the next time mindy (her daughter) flashed me her nipples I touched her chest. She smiled and let me continue so I rubbed her pussy over her panties. I took my dick out and she jerked me off as I rubbed her. I came all over her hands and my bedroom carpet. She giggled when I came. From then on we would fool around when we were alone or when Debra was the only parent home. That little girl took all my virginities, but I’m fairly certain I got none of hers.

>India

Attached: 1542248494561.jpg (477x479, 39K)

yea i guess i loved watching her and then go second.
years later and im sure she still do it because ive seen her facebook she owns a Anatolian Shepherd now days

show dog pls

khargreeves

I read that it takes the dog much training to really tie, and not just hump and slip out with a semi. Was it the same with you?

My wife was abused by her father and then one of her moms boyfriends later. I met my wife when I moved into a condo and she was my roommate. She was shy and reserved but we became friends and she told me about what they did to her. Then one night we were just watching tv and she asked me if I found her attractive. That lead to a long conversation about how it had been two years since she even had sex, and then it turned into sex. But holy shit I wasn’t ready. She gobbled my dick all the way to the balls and rode me like a mechanical bull. No joke I was in fear a few times she might bend to far and hurt my dick. I didn’t think fuck you till your dick is sore was a real thing but my dick was sore in a good way after. When I told her she was amazing at riding she said nonchalantly that she should be she’s been doing it since she was a kid. 15 years and three kids later we are happy and she still tries to break my dick. In a good way lol.

Based husband.

Did she just pat on her ass and he did it? And why did she want it in the first place? Alcohol and sexy times?

I'm 26 years old

Is that old?

Attached: 1551333298126.jpg (400x599, 24K)

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

ll

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 12.png (320x360, 221K)

Been married over 20 years to a woman that started out as innocent and naive as is humanly possible. Over those 20+ years I have been working on training her to be my slut, want to fuck women, and to LOVE cock. She went from me needing to draw her a picture to explain what 69 was to begging for my cock like a whore on a nightly basis.

Now, my wife and I fuck for hours at a time multiple times per week. She cums literally the entire time and squirts so much that we end up having to bring multiple towels into bed every time before we fuck.

She also fucks women and loves to cum to BBC. I genuinely wonder sometimes if I've gone too far because now we are in the lifestyle and she CANNOT get enough cock....

Not to me, I'm 44.

That pic cracked me up, by the way.

depends on who you ask, an 18 yo would probably say yes
it's relative, depends on what you're doing with it and how you feel
you can be way "older" at a younger age if you're depressed and sickly than a 40 yo who stays fit and has their life sorted out

I dunno if you call it practice or training lol. It took him and i awhile to figure out how to turn the tie "butt to butt"

Maybe I was lucky but I got stuck the 1st time lol

Was the nurse alive or one of the corpses?

So fucking stupid and fake. Nobody wants to fuck for hours. That sounds exhausting and terrible, second, you said cock so much I think thats what you really want deep down, or deep up, which ever you decide to go with. Either way, I'm disgusted by this paragraph.

Not fake.....I'm actually not sure why people think it's fake.

We take water breaks in between, and take a minute or two in between positions, but we fuck for hours and she absolutely loves every second of it. Sorry that it offends you in some way although I genuinely don't understand why (you are not the first).

We don't fuck like a 20 year-old jackhammer the entire time because as you are trying to say, that would be difficult and uncomfortable to maintain., Our sex in unpredictable, intimate, sometimes slow, sometimes fast, always incredible.

Anyway, my actual point was that I've turned her into such a slut that sometimes I've wondered if I've gone too far but your insecurity made you miss it, i think.

As a man whose deepest desire is to find a girl like you, thanks for sharing your experience. I need a cold shower now.

I sold pills and weed for 8 years because it was easier than working. Two years into it I meet a woman that would regularly not have enough money and negotiate sex for her pills. Her oldest daughter was 14 and was allowed to buy weed from me. They often came as a pair. Mom bought oxy sometimes weed or some E and her daughter was only allowed to buy weed. But I saw her split pills with her daughter after buying them cuz it was half the daughters money. They show up at my place and the moms says they are short on cash and could we work out a deal. That day her daughter went to wait in the car as I fucked her Kim in my house. This was semi regular until the daughter comes in with her mom waiting in the car. She said mom had a migraine and was in her period so she was here for the usual “deal”. I fucked that girl as hard as I could and not ashamed to say I came in two minutes. This went on so long and became so regular I just suggested her and her daughters move in with me. And for four years I had sex with that woman and her two daughters. I started by “sneaking” into the youngest room at night but I wasn’t very good at it. My now gf actually confronted me about and said well it’s not like she didn’t expect it to happen and I might as well not have to hide it. But if I ever physically hurt her or her daughters she’d cut my dick off in my sleep. When I stopped selling because I almost caught a case they were gone and fucking quick. Off chasing the next free high.

You didn't turn her into anything. It was always there! You just made her comfortable to let it out. She realised what a beta bitch u are and walks all over you...

How old was she, user? (Tell us the corresponding month of the year if you don't want to use a number)

Did her mom see this happening?

You're welcome :)

How am I a beta bitch by making her want my cock all the time? We are venturing into the lifestyle and she lets me fuck other women and/or we have threesomes with another woman all the time but we never involve other men....Yes, she cums to BBC on video sometimes because I think it makes her slutty but she hasn't, and wouldn't, touch one in real life....Jesus, so much insecurity here today.

Ha I’ve never used a month for age before she was September.

So she had two daughters. How old was the youngest?

So she's now your girlfriend. By not hiding it, does that mean she wants to see it, or hear details about it as well? Or just doesn't care?

>and loves to cum to BBC.
please kill yourself you stupid cuck. You are literally the worst.

>Yes, she cums to BBC on video sometimes because I think it makes her slutty but she hasn't, and wouldn't, touch one in real life....Jesus, so much insecurity here today.
Yes this makes you a bitch. Hope she cheats on you and you realize how fucking stupid you are.

I like to use a holiday as well that falls in that month, like Labor Day.

Did the mom see you doing it?

Oh and to answer your other question. I was never caught red handed so to speak. But step mom scared the shit out of me when she burst into my room while her daughter was in there with me. We hadn’t started doing anything yet so it was ok but Debra started yelling at both of us saying she was tired of cleaning jizz out of our clothes and to figure something else’s out or shed spank her daughter and tell my dad what I’d been up to. So she knew but never actually caught us in the act.

Go on

This was in the past she was my gf for four years. She didn’t want to hear about it she just didn’t care and long as no one was hurt or pregnant. The youngest was 11 when they moved in.

Hahaha, if you ever get a girlfriend I think you will find that you explore all sorts of things sexually. What about all of this makes you so upset? I genuinely want to know. Is it the BBC part? Why are you so fixed on that one tiny part of my story?

Did Mindy ever talk about how she was so experienced? Someone had obviously been playing with her.

What all did you do with her?

Was the youngest receptive, or freaked out? What did you do with her?

>Hahaha, if you ever get a girlfriend I think you will find that you explore all sorts of things sexually
Yeah, explore normal cool things not weird ass cuck fetishes that betas do.
>What about all of this makes you so upset? I genuinely want to know. Is it the BBC part? Why are you so fixed on that one tiny part of my story?
Just shows you are a beta man and weak for having her get off to niggers. Please kill yourself. Pisses me off when people are weak.

Attached: always an option [2].jpg (320x320, 14K)

Pisspoor bait

When did she start? Who did it to her and what happened?

Not really a secret then is it?

Jesus, you are a sad, insecure little man.

She gets off on girl/girl, doggy style, blow jobs, deep throating, and yes, BBC sometimes...it's like you are so obsessed with black cock that you can't see my actual points just because BBC is even mentioned in the paragraph.

It reminds me of the gay government representatives that scream about gay people and then are caught eating dick in a public bathroom.

Methinks thou dost protest too much...

How old were you at the time? Was there anything else that happened with him, even little stuff like this?

Your first point is invalid. Your only evidence that people believe it is their posts on Yea Forums and your thesis is that posts on Yea Forums are bullshit.

People don’t think it’s real, they just take their place in kayfabe.

>me

Attached: gtfo_postit.jpg (538x307, 22K)

>BBC sometimes...it's like you are so obsessed with black cock that you can't see my actual points just because BBC is even mentioned in the paragraph.
More like you guys are actually obsessed because it's just sad and weird you stupid beta ass cuck.
>girl/girl, doggy style, blow jobs, deep throating
All of these are normal, niggers are not.

Attached: 025.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Yea she never met her real dad but the man she knew as dad started it. That made her hyper sexual and she tried to initiate stuff with boys she liked like she did me. Believe or not not everyone was into it. Some boys at her school and one of her moms last boys friends son all told on her when she asked them. Apparently it was a big issue and she had to change schools. Eventually we got to everything but for the first year or so it was just trading oral and hands. She wanted more, she wanted me to try to put it in her butt and pussy. She would say “try to put it in but just the top part ok” and I would be to scared to do it and say I wanted to do other stuff. She seemed Confused as to why I didn’t want to and would ask but I had no good answer so I’d just try to get us back to doing stuff. When she turned ten I finally got curious/horny enough to go for it. Wanted pussy from then on.

She already seemed to know what was up and I don’t think I was first. I tested the waters with a spooning kiss and she kissed me back.

yea beer weed we had sex so she was nude sitting on the couch with legs to he was jumping on the couch basically jumping on her trying to hump. we laugh joking. and from fun and games he actually went in at some point

Fuck off, Shlomo.

I am not obsessed with it in the least, it appears you are, however.

Just suck a black dick already and get it over with, geez. All this angst bottled up inside you is causing anger problems.

Did she say what he had done with her?

You celebrated Halloween, lol. How was it?

Just started fucking my niece

Complicit moms are my favorite. Then what?

>be me
>17 at that time
>good looking guy
>but poor af ( like living from month to month poor)
>had to share room with mom and brother
>Go to a party with some people from my class
>this thicc girl from my class was drunk af
>start making out with her wildly
>cant get hard
>cant get hard for 1 fucking month
>girl wants to come over to my place to fuck
>say im never alone (because i cant get my dick up and because im poor af)
>eventually she gets back with her ex
>Couldnt get it up for 2 more times since the girls had so high expectations from me because i look good they thought i had many girls
>found first gf with 21, she took her time with me and i finally could have sex
>4 months ago she died in a car accident
>now i am here depressed, but with a working dick but cant really get over her

why does god hate me

Attached: 1524904653900.jpg (645x756, 278K)

I was one you. Not into that young, but I found it safer and mentally healthier to act on it

How did that happen?

What was her initial reaction and how did it go after then initial penetration?

Was this in NY because I know a Deb who has 2 hot daughters, one just had a kid. Sound like the person or nah?

Lots of quality time with her since her mom works at night
Been a supporting figure in her life
She's a horny teenager
Lots of flirting going on
Lot of me planning and testing the waters
Finally went for it

You're a child.

Yes

Just KYS

>made out with this girl from class
>snaps with me all the time
>doesnt want to fuck with me just make out
>she gets back with her ex
>texts me how it has to break my heart
>beat the shit out of him and give her a good slap
>profit

Does coworker feel the same about you? Do you think you could end up cheating?

I was drunk... slipped... and fell on dog dick.

Haha right

How much older are you?

How was it?

I'm bi

There I was, naked, on all fours looking under the couch for the remote and boom he just hopped on lmao

I'm trying to convince my gf to let me record her fucking and sucking me. I feel that we could make a lot of money camming, but she's very against it.
>Pic related.

Attached: 11.jpg (1096x1466, 1.06M)

cool larping

"let you down easy"
When you're not a fucking child you are just truthful, you don't lie so you don't look bad, stupid punk

Attached: 1300195073136.jpg (199x184, 10K)

U r rarted

After college I moved in with an old high school friend. She was moving to the area I was in, and needed a place. Me... a 7... she... eesh.. a 3 or 4? Pretty bad, so I never had any romantic interest in her. Really great friends though and lots of common interests. Video games... sci-fi... pot.. and we both started hitting the gym and getting fit.
I had transformed myself pretty damn substantially.... she had lost a lot of weight, but still not appealing to me.
We hang on the couch a lot, one night I'm a bit buzzed and she offers her lap for my head... I'm pretty groggy. Little by little she gains the courage to let her hands wander a bit. I kinda pretend to be out, but I know what the fuck is going on. Pitch serious tent in my PJs.
She says something like "ummm need some help with that?" I say sure.
She can suck some cock. Nothing creative, but nice rhythmic motion, while not very exciting... it does get me to cum faster than messing about with different tempo etc. I cum and she bears down and swallows every drop. Fucking amazing. I typically have a very hard time cumming from blowjobs.
Things are a little awkward, but bearable. I don't reciprocate one bit. I say say something to suggest that shouldn't happen again because it will fuck things up. She says she's cool with it and doesn't expect anything or for things to change.
>>Cool.
This pattern repeats again and again... and once afterwards she even asks me to kiss her. I say no. This... after she just blew me and swallowed my load. Ouch. I feel like such and asshole. But she knew the score and I never lied to her. I keep telling her it has to stop and it's not healthy. She becomes a raging cunt as a roommate whenever I turn her down from that point on. I've found myself in a position where I have to allow someone to suck my dick, or else.
>>What
I eventually find a girl I'm interested in and we start dating. Roommate flips out, packs her shit and moves out. Vanishes.

ya know that bad bait also gets you banned if you say you are underage?

underage and b&

must have been hard man :(

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
.gg/ZSxxyzB

pc

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 3.png (320x360, 221K)

14 years age difference

It was great

We of course started off slow, heavy petting and then moving into oral. Took about two weeks to progress to fucking. She would have moved quicker, but I was still just trying to see how committed to the cause she really was

Was it painful for her? How did it feel for you?

Well it was fucking great and horrible at the same time. Honestly miss my friend and would have passed the whole thing up to still have her. Fucking years and years of really great memories... and now she won't even talk to people she knows we have in common.

Yeah but where do you find the girls in the first place? Do you just add them randomly on facebook?

Fucking disgusting, kill yourself

yo why is this the same story but different?

You'll probably never see this, but I want to tell you and all the other "pedos" on the board something. Stop beating yourself up so much. There's a difference between someone who is attracted to children, and someone who molests children, in the same vein that there is a wide berth between "normal" heterosexual males and those who rape or otherwise sexually assault grown women.

By all means, keep on -not- doing things to them, you have the right idea there, but beating yourself up for something you didn't choose and haven't acted upon / have no plans to act upon is only making your mental health worse.

shut the fuck up creep

>creep
I'm not a pedophile, user. I'm working my way to getting a psychology doctorate, specializing in repression.
This is pretty basic stuff. Feeling guilty over something that wasn't your choice is just foolish. Same thing with christianity and original sin, although that's used more for a literary device, i know people who feel guilty about just being born. It's warped.

I made a Wickr account yesterday and chatted with an user about toddlercon.

never nutted so hard in my life

Attached: 1446502601145.jpg (396x385, 51K)

nah... I think he has a pretty good point. Can you help what you're turned on by? Just know where to draw the line. I find the animated shit tolerable because no victim

mmmm...makes sense, but how do you propose they don't act on it? I mean, you know that sexual impulses like this become ubearable... I mean how do they relieve themselves of that tension?

I’ve been fucking a 40 years old woman with three kids and a man for half a year now. I am 28 and i know the whole family.

Because of her man we can’t see each other so often, She begged i record myself fapping so she can get off when im not around.

I never filmed myself before and now it kind of turns me on and i do it regularly.

Pic related.

Attached: C183979C-7357-4CA4-AD59-C810499CBD2B.jpg (476x967, 304K)

Well she wasn't a virgin, but not really experienced.

We both enjoyed ourselves immensely.

Working her up to pop her ass cherry

Why didn't you punch your gf right back?

You deserve to be shot in the head

However the fuck they want without actually doing it. Life's full of urges. I want to shoot out the tires of half the cars I drive by on a daily basis... but I don't.
Does your wiener like Nascar?

I've jacked off to doggy porn before but no way would I date someone who fucks dogs. Sorry user but it'll be hard to find another freak like you

>fucks dogs
>nose ring crosses the line to degeneracy
kek

waiting

irredeemable

no bitch its fucking weird, stop fucking innocent creatures

Not a fan of nascar, why?

because it looks like your dick likes turning left.

seek help my friend

kek

I'm pretty sure I sucked my uncle off at a glory hole a few years back (gh was at my college, which he taught at). Never told him or anyone.

>be me
>13 yo aprox.
>I was on a trip with my grandparents and 2 cousins
> I saw a lot of porn so I was very curious of a pussy
>One of my cousins be 10 yo aprox.
> We are at a swimming pool messing around
>She hugs me because she ant swim
>I got my blood boiling and a immediate boner
> I hold her tight and feel her little warm pussy on my neck
> I then hold her from behind and start talking to her while I approach to her little swimsuit
>I finally touch her pussy and feel like I was going to explode
>She ask if it’s normal that I do it
>“Of course”
>The next day I am alone with her at the room and I ask her to get off her panties and she does
>First time I saw a pussy
>I tell her that I would lick her and she would like it, she accepts and I lick her like for 5 minutes
>my boner is about to explode
> I then tell her rant the difference between girls and boys is my dick
>I show her my dick and she surprises, I touch her pussy with my dick but nothing else happens
>I fapped at night with this and never done anything again

Nascar joker here again... I've also fucked around with a married friend, though, she was close to my own ag. I eventually put a stop to it myself because I really couldn't stand the idea of breaking up their family over it. It's an exciting feeling for sure... just don't get caught. It's really on her if shit blows up.

I don't know how you resisted putting your dick in at that point

The FBI has this marked for evidence 22 year old Male with 16 year old nudes, who knows even younger. Show us them all or you're lying or just a coward.

Dare I ask, what's Wickr?

She didn’t felt really nothing and also I was afraid someone coming (I think that like 5 minutos later someone entered the room)

Technically, he's fucking me tho...

>>minutos

Fucking beaner

Lol

We also share same friends, I cant tell nobody about it. I am not a homewrecker so i keep my distance. Nice joke and ty for your experience.

just a chat app, nothing crazy

Do you have your own dog now? Do you keep this up regularly?

Still have him. Once sometimes twice a week

How long does he usually last? From what I've seen... encounters are usually pretty short lived.

If he gets it in deep and it's a good knot, about 10 minutes. He is ready go again in in another 5 or 10.