Newsflash...

Newsflash, despite the efforts of a bunch of manchildren Captain Marvel is going to be the highest selling superhero movie of all time.

Attached: captain-marvel_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqwRnwQ0KgCqCTKamrqQKaYvWpoqJMoYuodI-fwWgbqKM.jpg (480x300, 50K)

my sides just left this galaxy

The ratings are in and the critics can't even lie, the movie is phenomenal!

Mine just left this galaxy s10!

Attached: 1551921563671.jpg (1024x977, 137K)

Awwwee!

Poor wittle trumpkins scared of the first female super hero movie?

>Newsflash, despite the efforts of a bunch of manchildren Captain Marvel is going to be the highest selling superhero movie of all time.

Attached: 87BA981D-7FAF-489F-826A-1E3934E24CD0.gif (452x523, 3K)

Wrong.....

We plan on it

who cares if it sells tickets or not

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhaha

Attached: 1546840103348.gif (500x275, 748K)

Maybe it's just my 'tism but I never saw the point of these threads. This dumb bitch insulted white dudes so they opted to not support a racist sexist bigot. Big deal. That's how shit works.

Are there really people this dumb? Is it some kind of troll thing? A good trap or logposter thread probably died for this.

Attached: 1540614711653.jpg (700x693, 77K)

0/10 bait. Your post is stupid and you should feel bad

Captain Marvel is ptojected to pass avatar at the box office setting a new precedent for hollywood and culture as a whole. The future is female whether you like it or not!

but wut about BLAKK PANTHER?

Who's that pokemon?!

>baited into thread
>takes time and effort to criticize op

that's good. they can all pay for their own fucking tampons, condoms and abortions then. shit... they can all afford their own tvs, netflix subscriptions and well, 25 year old males can give their cunt her own bedroom and start sleeping separately 45 years early.

if i sound crazy, wait until you're 40 and some cunt is trying to twist and groom you to be her next, dozenth "man". bitches suck.

It's pikatchu!!!111!

Probably not, but it will make a lot of money.

Oy vey, you antisemitic haters wouldnt want to deprive the poor downtrodden jews of their well earned profits would you? Remember the 6 gorillion goy.

Attached: 1468483744800.gif (600x336, 1.33M)

its all manufactured controversy to push the movie, how you guys dont realize this is crazy to me
they pretended the movie was being 'review bombed' by the alt-right when it was just a few people clicking they didnt want to see it, she calls out 'evil white male' for media publicity now its something heroic to go give jews your money and see this movie

I'll believe that after I see the numbers, verify them several places and when pigs fly.

>hollywood
>culture

Attached: 1439376242262.png (450x488, 335K)

It already has bad reviews. Nobody knows who the fuck captain marvel is, she isn't in fucking anything at all ever. She's so irrelevant. At least Shazam is in some media besides comics.

it surprises me that the faggots still can't weaponize autism correctly.

>despite the efforts of a bunch of manchildren
practically not even happening, you're complaining about something is over a million times more prevalent across the internet than what you are complaining about.

What about wonder woman?

stfu marketing team, nobody here really cares about yr shit this spam is poxing me

fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not him, but didn't a bunch of butthurt men shitpost that as well, for having a female director?

isn't that mrs.marvel?

Attached: detail.jpg (550x845, 90K)

Attached: 1456590123939.jpg (407x407, 124K)

ms.

Just stopping by to post an actual pic of Brie Larson’s feet.
Footfags, where is your god now?

Attached: E30DDC1F-CF71-4CB0-9A78-81FB23E6D031.jpg (900x1600, 81K)

y did u save/look that up user ;~;

Attached: 1551924466361m.jpg (1024x583, 90K)

Let me guess, another white male pissed off that Captain Marvel will outsell the countless tired, rehashed other superhero movies.

>when your ideology is so weak its threatened by a fucking movie because it has women in it, or some shit.
Pathetic

Attached: asaad.jpg (645x834, 170K)

Jews don't like the bengals fucko

Someone posted it in a Brie Larson thread last week and I damn near couldn’t believe it.
She looks like she was kicking around cinder blocks all day, and her publicist must hate her enough to allow her to wear open toe shoes

Body shaming Brie isn't going to stop her, she's well on her way to taking over the whole MCU.

Keep crying manchild.

All Captain Marvel threads are done by the studio that made it.
I can't be the only one who sees this.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (700x700, 38K)

Studio's are inanimate objects incapable of making a thread.

You know damn well I meant the people in charge did it.(Or an employee or intern), you fucking simpleton.

Attached: 1540238084796.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

Sure. Because alienating half of your audience will sell more tickets right? Sites are already tweaking their policies to prevent negative reviews. Guys watch superhero movies. Keep telling us how bad we are, that'll surely bring us to the box office. Keep dreaming u dolt.

>Sites are already tweaking their policies to prevent negative reviews.
i would say that they should require you to buy a ticket to rate, due to the fact there was what 4,000 reviews before the first showing(after the red carpet though)?

Another denier.

When Captain Marvel breaks box office records will it be the "studio" that shows up in droves at every theatre?

they're called trolls, and the trailer was fucking terrible.

no doubt, not going to watch it, just find it funny that now that the ratings are going up, due to people actually watching it, now "they're censoring negative opinions" because it couldn't possibly be a movie normies like or anything.

who

That's just blatantly incorrect.

They weren't reviews, they were people that clicked "not interested in seeing" and you can type why. Don't be a naive fool who takes Salon article headlines as gospel.

How it does in the box office has no effect on my day, let alone on my life.
I'm not going to see it because the character never interested me. (As a point of reference, I have also never gone to a Thor movie because Thor is a lame character.)
I don't hope it fails, I don't think about it at all, until the umpteenth thread concerning this appears in one day.

Attached: 1478120835216.jpg (640x640, 96K)

>They weren't reviews,
so imdb isn't a review site?

No kiddin' :D
No wai. Just gonna wait for torrents.

Still doesnt make it a good movie.
>Superheroes are gay

There were no reviews, there were no sections claiming to be reviews.

They had a section where you could click whether you were interested in seeing the movie or not and why.

Go affirm another headline from your chosen newsource that echoes your opinions.

>Go affirm another headline from your chosen newsource that echoes your opinions.
okay buddy, good talk. keep up the reddit spacing.

No, it's quite literally not a review site. It's a movie database.

Why are people so god damn fucking stupid it's unbelievable? You're legitimately so stupid that you should be considered illiterate.

>IMDb: Ratings and Reviews for New Movies and TV Shows
how's it feel to be retarded, like not just retarded, but trump level of dunce?

Attached: 1551376341342.png (1024x682, 921K)

ah i recognize that layout from #draftourdaughters, funny how that's soon to become reality.

Attached: DpfKsN8V4AACqJf.jpg (1199x674, 125K)

awe liberal snowflakes have to artificially protect an SWJ film

how sad

oh it's okay user, there always has to be atleast one person who has the lowest IQ. you won't be replaced anytime soon.

Fuck Drroompff!

Attached: rx5fqpgbs9r11.png (609x527, 150K)

Shit- I didn't know you Liveworld rep mitigators worked Yea Forums now? Disney really paying you enough for this

Attached: fuse.gif (400x300, 1.25M)

don't give a shit about drumpf, only the people that make him look like he's above forest gump's intellectual prowess in comparison.

Didn't they just used Stan Lee's twitter account to promote the movie premiere?

Attached: 60FBD6D8-98DF-49FF-92B6-3A2C1CB83F78.jpg (203x250, 6K)

not the other guy but....

Attached: 0947475.jpg (546x700, 62K)

talking about manchildren while defending a comic movie. very kek

Honest question here bc I don't follow this shit. What's the uproar all about? Why are some folks all angry about this movie or chick?

Who gives a fuck about political standpoints. Tits on screen and ass. I'm winning 100%

Yes, it's fucking disgusting.

But no butt

Attached: W6UTlHD_d.jpg (640x960, 55K)

Never heard of Wonder Woman?

Captain Buttdouble is projected to get 100-120 Million. That's a 0 at the end short.

Pikajew?

Wonder woman wasn't a success.

Rotten Tomatos had a "Want To See" which is what most people seemed to say no on. They weren't reviews and to call them so is basically lying.

Literally surprised Yea Forums hasn't spoiled the predictable ending to the movie yet. I'm disappointed in you all..

Lol, incels upset by a fucking move.
Just when I thought you couldn't get more pathetic.

Attached: 98.jpg (600x1800, 222K)

was never referring to rotten tomatoes user.

Wonder Woman wasn't a success? I'd say 821,763,408 isn't a bad take for a "failure".

You need to be a bit more specific, Rotten Tomatos is the one that seems to be causing everyone to have an issue.

lol

Newsflash, your bait is piss weak and I still ain't gonna watch it

Attached: 1550603235679.jpg (1200x988, 154K)

>we

Attached: 1550517508723.gif (600x338, 1.88M)

yeah, not like comic book nerds/cucks would boycott it, maybe for a day, but they will sell out and give them money.

Torrent, stream, pirate, don't give them the money
at least wait 2-4 weeks so they don't have great opening numbers.

The Assenning

Attached: The Case Of The Missing Ass.jpg (2900x953, 1.17M)

*Assening

If I watch it, I’ll just pirate it like I do everything else.

0.00001% of the country cares about the fucking politics surrounding a movie literally designed for the preteen mind.

newflash redditniggers and /pol/fags check these digits you degenerate trash

Attached: 5950665.png (225x225, 3K)

Meta Critic rating of 68% film is meh at best, it'll sell high because it's being pushed and it wouldn't surprise me if marvel and the mouse are inflating sales.

that's just painful to watch

try reading the thread before responding to me. Ive clearly stated what i was going after. I'm not here to hold your hands and teach you how to read user.

superbiatch needs no assbulge

Jew shill saying people who don't want to swallow any more social propaganda must be pathetic. At least be an honest enemy shlomo.