I'm great at sex. I see terrible, terrible advice on Yea Forums

I'm great at sex. I see terrible, terrible advice on Yea Forums.

Ask me anything.

Attached: Fun stuff 5.jpg (1512x2016, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSJAxa3Cgl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a guy, just to be clear.

Might as well post my GF for interest.

Attached: image1 (1).jpg (2016x1512, 845K)

“Great at sex”
Citation needed

Or do you mean by yourself ?
Like the rest of the channers!!

>I'm great at sex.
youtube.com/watch?v=XSJAxa3Cgl8

is your left gf better or your right gf?

he said he's a guy, which makes him the superior sex, what else do you need?

Never dated the left girl because she lived in a different city. Right is the current GF

You cut off your left hand?

Just trying to help fellas. There are so many guys on Yea Forums who get so much terrible advice about girls. I'm a seriously introverted extrovert who somehow manages to make people think I know what the fuck I'm doing and pick up hot girls. Just wanna pass on some advice.

Thought you were talking about left photo (the original photo) or right photo (my current GF).

Attached: image6.jpg (750x1334, 129K)

Should I stick it in her pooper?

Probably not.

Why would I want advice from someone who admits to tricking people into thinking he knows what he is doing? Just fuck off

How did I trick anyone into anything?

and don't fucking roll if you won't do it

Attached: at68um-snap_and_glowo______w_o_____w____o______w_____o______w________o________w____o_______w_______o (1920x1080, 273K)

>great at sex
>discourages anal
What a loser

This was from an “asses you wouldn’t pull out of” thread 3 days ago and someone said she was from Indiana.

no u

Attached: akftp7-Peanut_Phillip-7d96ju6c61d21.png (1019x601, 1.02M)

>I'm great at sex.
>posts on Yea Forums
Choose one, faggot.

See that's the fucked up thing man. I'm actually a good lay and I have a decent sized cock but I'm also extremely awkward when I'm not comfortable and I have pretty bad breath/teeth which fucks my confidence up worse. Its Godd sick joke that I am perfectly able to sexually please someone but I'm not an attractive person.

Ugly girls are entitled to good sex, too, user.
You can develop self-confidence. I haven't, but theoretically, one can.

Rogue trader

Attached: 1541881519373.png (483x291, 5K)

NDT is not a part of that system. He's actively destroying science for political reasons.

Attached: af7gy9-O__________________________________________________n________________________O________________ (1572x2097, 468K)

Even ugly girls shun me bro. It sucks.

I don't last long, but I can stay hard. How can I manage the condom switch without being weird/awkward about it.

What is this terrible advice, and what would you say instead?

Two questions:
1) What have girls enjoyed most about your skill set?
2) What was the most difficult thing you overcame sexually and how did you do it?

What can I do to last longer without slowing down ? I suck at controlling my ejaculation, it just goes without warning