Dear Yea Forums

Dear Yea Forums
I'm your average Yea Forumstard
I'm living in tokyo and I run out of things to do.
What would you faggots do if you were here ?
I will try and live your dreams for you lovely faggots.

Attached: img_top_01_sp.jpg (640x404, 74K)

Use the skytree as a dildo

Please do this for me.

Attached: 258.webm (165x125, 683K)

Use the sky tree to kill myself

>Nippo city
Kill as many gooks as possible

Attached: 98B21220-606A-443B-9959-D2928C256E3F.jpg (837x960, 75K)

buy used panties from a vending machine

Go fuck a Japanese girl and record it

I'm not that charming.

Jesus Christ, how can you run out of stuff to do in Tokyo?

Staying in shinjuku at a nice hotel this may. What are some things i have to do?

Rent a Godzilla suit, and tear that town a new asshole!

I'm a boring man

Second this, Op is your unit full of used underwear from vending machines? Mine would be and the smells when you open the door, instaejeculate

I'm not a degenerate

If I were in Tokyo I would look out for moot and ask him to post here on Yea Forums,
when he has run out of things to do for Google, over there in Tokyo.

Maybe he could call us
> " lovely faggots ";
or something like that.

OP, where do you buy loli realted stuff in tokyo? m's (Akihabara)? Or are there some more specific places?
Also, sorry for hijacking the thread, you can go and search for these places if you are running out of ideas on what to do... report back

Attached: q0Cqkm5k2y3kRLej9sI_mjh4SMuHIYSPEzyT~vZfXPGQy3gxiBif58NY.jpg (750x963, 129K)

buy gay shotacon doujin from a store, then walk outside and wave it around

Climb to the top of skytree, jump off.
Then go to what ever restaurant youd like and eat some sashimi, Preferably yellow tail. Then do some saki bombs, non of that soju shit they pass for saki here in the US and relax for about a year.

Drift the tougue in an s14

Scott fuck off

When I was in Tokyo I found that clubs with Japanese men bouncers (as opposed to Jamaican black guys) had hot japanese and foreign women in them. Drinking, dancing, staring at hot girls = good time. Of course you have to pay like 4,000 yen to get in...

Just visiting?
Wander around Akihabara and Harajuku, just enjoying discovering every store.
Living there?
Learn Japanese then try to network and socialize, make friends. Join a book club or something. *shrug*

Sushi at Uobei Shibuya Dogenzaka Shop in Shibuya.

i live in tokyo. been here 8 years. shit gets normal after a while. depends what you're into.

well damn. let's meet sometime. I'm also living here.
living. I find it almost impossible to make Japanese friends

Take a trip to Nikko in the mountains.

Take a trip to Kyoto.

Walk around Akiharabara. Buy cool electronics.

Visit Yodabashi Cameras in Shinjuku.

Avoid Roppongi you stupid gaijin. Yakuza are there.

And so on.

It's easiest to make social connections in your country of origin. Have you considered returning there?

once i'm done doing what i'm here for

which is...

Rape

You're not an average Yea Forumstard then!

Snort a gram or two of ket and go to a karaoke bar and have a sing song.

nicha trylito faggisko

Attached: axr3mu-My_worms__MY_WORMS__-y1k5hfypldk21.jpg (2320x1450, 710K)

smash jap puss

>posts in/b
>says he is not a degenerate
go fuck yourself

Go to the Gundam museum. Buy a mountain of gunpla and set them all up in dramatic scenes.

Go to where ever they make the Kuratas actual real life mecha and ask for a tour/if you can sit in the cockpit .

I'd be living out my mecha fantasies in a place like hapan.

Attached: living the dream.jpg (750x1166, 872K)

You wouldn't have to tell me twice. I would be walking around like I was a total chad, because they don't know any better. You literally are stranger in a strange land -- so use it!

rolling for dubs

Attached: a94irx-______________-ynqblqyqw7621.jpg (1080x759, 126K)

NDT is not a part of that system. He's actively destroying science for political reasons.

Attached: ant1ji-The__h_d_w_G_t__is_very_busy_this_cycle-91eon5sifze21.jpg (750x638, 54K)

although I feel bad for those people, but
>holy fuck my sides

Honestly, whenever I see this picture, I feel a little jealous.

Attached: axyjn6-Are_you_O_N_E-8vqh5pxvxhk21.png (1017x780, 630K)

you should dumpster dive behind a cupcake shop and eat until you can't walk from being too full. spend a few hours embarrassed leaning against the dumpster until you get a fairly bad sunburn. then start meandering down the street covered in icing and smell like trash, being sure to get uncomfortably close to people. go home and wonder why you took the advice of some Yea Forumsro and look at yourself in the mirror. feel the anguish! and enjoy the cupcakes.

>I'm a boring man
give the privilege to someone else OP

i dont get it

Seems like OP isnt actually going to do any of your amazing suggestions. He wont even talk to a girl.