I'm not gay or anything. But I really like it when my gf fucks my ass with a strap on. Anyone can relate...

I'm not gay or anything. But I really like it when my gf fucks my ass with a strap on. Anyone can relate? Pic is my gf with her strap on. Also ama

Attached: IMG_20181214_040827_901.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

what do you think about when she is fucking you in the ass? tyrone?

Why not a black strap on? Dont be a racist.....faggot

Nothing wrong with that user, really want my gf to peg me, and i know she;ll be up for it, just something stopping me, not sure what it is. How did you lead up to it? Also pics of her fucking you

>getting fucked in the ass
>not a faggot
Pick one

Normaly she's sucking my dick while she fucks me. So I'm not thinking that much

Well I thought if I can fuck her ass it would be fair if she could do the same thing

>sucking my dick while she fucks me
how the fuck is that even possible?!

Attached: 1551756428292.jpg (337x367, 95K)

You know the guy can lie on his back whild getting fucked

How would you feel about me fucking her with my real dick while she Fucks you with the fake 1

Way to go, bro. It ain't gay, for sure. My GF wrecks my ass and I fucking love it.

sure, but it still doesn't make any sense how she could suck your dick while fucking you. is she a contortionist or something?

Stop with that cuck shit

How do you feel? You come from just anal stimulation?

Attached: marts73_0beb2e.jpg (640x414, 31K)

You fucking girls that look like this?

Attached: 6F347985-0B04-49AF-ACCC-2CD28189E2B8.jpg (706x1071, 59K)

kek. alright. fair enough

I cum from anal only all the time. Either a pretty big dildo banging against my prostate or a fist does it every time.

my dick is big you jealous cunt

Well it works for me and my gf

yeah, i saw the pic above, made it clearer. cool shit!

Nice. I still need some manual or oral stimulation

saying something doesn't make it true. :3

Why a strap-on? Never got the point of a "straight" guy taking an artificial dick.

Do what I do: take her fist instead. She can also blow you at the same time much less awkwardly.

Well her fist does not vibrate. And honestly I don't think her fist would fit in my ass.

I never thought I could take my wife's fist, but perseverance paid off.

Can take both hands at the same time now. It's crazy-addictive.

Well I'll give it a try

Hey, me too! Love getting fisted. Way better than dildos.

This guy should get a medal.

Attached: ack8fs-N_i_______g__h_____t____________t____i___m_e__________s__o_______o______n____________________ (1920x1200, 443K)

yes, let the butthurt flow through you

Attached: abixyv-Come__let_us_wait.-0fpe8d7zxt721.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

>using windows

Attached: askixq-Transcendence_Demands_Sacrifice-6mwa5viutnh21.png (1422x798, 1.36M)