I hate anal sex, please dont fuck my asshole

I hate anal sex, please dont fuck my asshole.

Attached: 38763003626684733080.0.jpg (400x240, 64K)

Those look like balls....

Attached: 20190307_002055.jpg (700x568, 142K)

I dont have balls. I just wish guys would fuck my pussy instead of my asshole everytime.

Attached: 91742970461272157960.0.jpg (384x640, 138K)

tried trimming your filthy cunt?

get some fucking weed-b-gone

Do guys prefer your asshole? Why is it problem for you?

I bet that smells like cold cuts and vinegar

How in the literal fuck do you get ANYONE willing to spoke around in those Chewbacca lips?

Tits+Timestamp then expose your issue. Or, as usual, get the fuck out please.

They always do. And its a problem because it hurts and makes me feel not good enough

I will be honest with you. If you were a good girl, we would fuck your pussy. But if you are nasty, we won't fuck you except your ass.Take it or leave it.

Interesting that you just accept it. You’re an obedient slut, aren’t you?

Why do you tolerate? Kick them out! Or you can't get better guys? Then tolerate!

shave puss and and post pic so we can give an honest assessment

Attached: giphy.gif (240x228, 952K)

I like you, I would respect your wishes and fuck you right in the pussy. We could have a relationship based on equality. If I got the urge to give you a good bumming. I'd let you insert something in my asshole while performing oral sex on me.

I'd absolutely wreck that pussy. Anal sex is for fags.

Well when i say no they usually just go for it anyways and i want them to like me and i wanna be sexy to them.

Honestly your asshole looks better than your vagina. Would probably use your ass more often than your pussy

Yes, she has to be. If a nice girl doesn't let me go in her ass, I won't fuck her ass. If she says yes I'll fuck her ass. If you don't want it but you say yes, you are a slut, shut up, and cry quitly. It's simply

Nigger.....youd fuck a jizz sock with buttons for eyes

You need to work on your self esteem dude. Letting guys fuck you and make you feel like shit is no good and will only cause more problems for you later on. I'm sure you can find a dude who respects your choices if youd stop letting them walk all over you.

You're right, you are not good enough. Change it!

Kik me at H B

Your ass looks fucking delicious compared to your ground beef pussy. Can you blame them?

I didn't know Dbry posted here but it makes sense.

You gullible retards

Oh my god. You are not sexy to them. You are their sex toy. We use our sex toys as we like. You are not just a butthole? Prove it. But if you let me in your ass, I won't like you, just use your ass.

shave your vag then make it clean looks like something you pull out a drain the amount of hairs

Your virginity is showing.

I've fucked so many butts that I don't like it anymore. It disgusts me. Only shaved pussy lmao

The ass is more exciting than the pussy. If the girl accept it, we fuck her ass. She always says yes. What does she wonder?

Weird weird samefagging by OP, pretending to be both a girl with a hairy pussy and various replies saying anal.

You're a top tier creep.

yeah same shitty semi broken english and tiny sentences.

Tits

This explains a lot

Attached: aar0sf-G_A_L_L_O_P-nwes8wtzbb721.jpg (1100x644, 106K)

goddamn woman shave that shit

Attached: 1540660028634.jpg (500x504, 20K)

can we have a timestamp please?
Also, shave, you need it asap. And don't let guys fuck your ass before a relationship gets too serious, otherwise you just look like a filthy whore, not sexy.
No girl with self esteem lets a guy fuck her ass within the first week. Make yourself look more desirable by teasing and not letting. It is not that hard.
For final, your ass and pussy will be nice, save for that amount of hair. 3/10 and could be 8/10.

t. constipated

virgin detectet

Attached: 3456.jpg (945x370, 26K)

>someone with hygienic requirements detected
there, fixed it for you

omg , you real virgin

Attached: gh.jpg (635x638, 117K)

>omg
true faggot detected

moar hair?

Attached: tits.jpg (527x914, 73K)

Said the guy that probably gets a boner looking at wolves and dreams of having his butthole ripped apart by ALF

fuck, that's ugly

Attached: you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg (311x311, 26K)

I'd get you drunk then you wouldn't have a choice

same

drunk anal=best anal