Why is reddit so fucking cringe? Why is this on here and why do people upvote it?

Why is reddit so fucking cringe? Why is this on here and why do people upvote it?

Attached: 91ADE587-C692-4F04-8D7C-1FA68676C047.jpg (640x1009, 364K)

Because visibility matters. This post may have given someone the courage to follow their parent's last wish too.

>why is reddit so fucking cringe?
I don't know why, i don't visit reddit.
>why is this here, and why do people upvote it?
You should know, nigger, you posted it here. Because they're retarded like you?

Attached: 1550712753139.jpg (210x210, 7K)

Well, dying is a pretty important thing to many people.

Good lord, bring back public hangings. If he loves death and popularity so much we should show him a good time.

Attached: fags.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Arguabley the coolest thing you could have posted

Dignity used to be, too.

Attached: 1548194143139.png (389x331, 240K)

It's a subreddit that's a quasi memorial for last photos of people who died. Lotta dead kids on there. Breddy sad tbh

Dying is the end for all, it doesn't matter if you laugh at it, be edgy about it or simply accept it. It comes anyway. it can come unexpected, fast or slow.

I will die, so will you.

I'd rather wait until the very last end, even if it means waiting until I'm not able to wipe my own ass, I'm in no hurry to fucking die I'll take every nanosecond I can get

why are you on reddit?
genuine question
i've been here since 06 and never needed to or wanted to go to reddit
if you don't like reddit - don't use it

>Dignity used to be, too.

Who's more dignified--the dead guy or the Yea Forumstard complaining about him?

Jesus

Why the fuck you care? dont like it, dont use it. you cunt

You'll take a shit tomorrow, too, just like me. Shall I watch you shit?

It's certainly not the one wasting quads on a lame transference argument with what amounts to a shadow, do you lack self-awareness willingly or was something done to you to achieve this instant-self-QED level of stupid?

Attached: 1548149248272.jpg (1024x970, 132K)

I first started using Yea Forums in 2004, I started going to reddit a year ago and it's honestly a lot more enjoyable than this shit hole. It's pretty sad how grown ass people are able to be proud of being on Yea Forums.

>reddit
>inspiration
What a faggot, at least be upfront about it, you're just posting for internet points and validation.

Faggots pretending they're doing it for the greater good.

I've made it a hobby of mine to be mean on reddit whenever I'm bored. I've been banned from a lot of subreddits, I especially like telling people they're ugly or faggots

> (You)
>It's certainly not the one wasting quads on a lame transference argument with what amounts to a shadow, do you lack self-awareness willingly or was something done to you to achieve this instant-self-QED level of stupid?

D'oh! I hadn't thought of that! You got me, you frigging autist.

> I've made it a hobby of mine to be mean on reddit whenever I'm bored. I've been banned from a lot of subreddits, I especially like telling people they're ugly or faggots

That info wouldn't be very useful to investigators.

>That info wouldn't be very useful to investigators.
Are you retarded? Wanna try again and make some sense this time dipshit

>complaining about cringe here of all places.

Attached: 1551830789525.png (552x452, 647K)

You have to fuck one of them

Attached: a8ije8-Beware_underneath_be_a_creature_so_hypnotic__he_s_after_your_wattage_get_back_to_your_cottage (1920x1080, 439K)

cats prefer it

Attached: ajp1pe-facts_and_knowledge-wme2c9xenkc21.png (900x900, 480K)

You reddit fag. Gtfo. Yea Forums is for real people

>Why is reddit so fucking cringe?

Attached: 1527898569859.gif (792x792, 388K)

Any more?

Attached: aiakzs-frog_time-gn5q009zdsb21.png (1000x1000, 1.26M)

wtf

Attached: axr30x-Ryan__you_re_L______e____a_____k_______i____n_g______in_the_workplace_again.-mjg2m2rildk21.jp (640x744, 56K)