What advice do Yea Forumstards have for someone who’s going to do acid for the first time soon?

what advice do Yea Forumstards have for someone who’s going to do acid for the first time soon?

Attached: E88CA2D8-E6B5-4B5A-8963-02D7159146BE.jpg (400x273, 35K)

Yeah, don't pick it up with uncovered skin. Or is that the point of this picture?

be in a good mind set before dropping

Look at these things, do they really look healthy to you?

Don't do it or you'll go insane like my buddy

Take a half the first time (half a hit)
Friends may laugh at you
it's ok.
go light first time, it can be a long, long, long trip 8-12 hours
protip - start with shrooms 4 hour trip

Attached: 1533028621309.jpg (738x596, 68K)

Prepare to get blackpilled about society and please enjoy your switch from b to pol.

Be in a good space, the people that gave me acid drove me to a bar that converts to a gay bar after 12am...which I did not know until i was tripping and getting hit on by faggots...ran out, threw up, ditched the 2 people that brought me to this godforsaken place and drove home tripping balls. Scariest part was driving

you might get a pretty annoying stomach ache. itll be dull but it totally ruins the trip at some points. lots of people do (me included). trust me though its not your liver. liver doesnt cause pain, its your ascending colon

>Scariest part was driving

You most badass part you mean.

*The most.

Sorry, my morning weed seems to be interfering with my typing this morning.

Fuck off with that bullshit.

there's no overdose, really, because you'd have to eat a whole sheet. that's not how it works; it doesn't "add", it "reduces". it cuts your serotonin. that's why you never do it with SSRIs.

you cut your brain's ability to wipe your perception so you keep it. that's why you get trails and seemingly enhanced audio and ideas spend more time in your mind and build to giant crazy concepts.

hold up what if i am taking antidepressants

If the tab doesn't work after 30 mins pop another 2, prolly weak so you'll need to reset..

This, OP. If it happens, have some ginger on hand (beverages or candy) - it does wonders for the stomach cramps.

There's no place you are going from where u can not go back. And don't be stupid and take 1/4 dose a time... The full experience is for experienced people. Have fun.

dont listen to half the shit you'll hear here.
read up about LSD on Erowid and Psychonauts.
Learn about set & setting.
If you are gunna trip alone at home, have tripsit IRC open on a monitor just in case you get stuck in a weird though loop or someshit. You can type for #help at any time and a trip sitter will help you out.
It's also a nice chill non-troll spot to shoot the shit with other tripping anons.

If you're tripping with friends, try to trip in a chill, comfy setting/place that you usually hang out or go camping somewhere familiar. Make sure someone in the group isn't tripping if possible.

>have a rough plan for shit to do (a movie or two, anime series, cartoons, a guitar, playdough, trip toys, art supplies etc). You dont want to be sitting around bored on a trip.
>eat a light meal about 30min before you drop, have light healthy snacks like grapes or fruit for the trip but you wont really be hungry like with weed or alcohol
>the trip'll be 10 hours or so. 2h come-up, 3h peak, 5h gradual tapering off that's comfy as fuck. you wont be able to sleep until near the end.
>dont drop until you've taken out your emotional garbage. ie: dropping acid in a shit mood on a shit day after a shit week = a bad trip.
>regarding the above, I always message people I havent seen in a while or hang out with some friends in the couple of days leading up to a trip, then turn off my phone and avoid social media during the trip.
just so I dont either start texting people when tripping or I dont get nostalgic when I think about that one friend I havent heard from in a while or w/e.
>take a shit before you trip. trip shitting sucks cuz you feel like you're turning to stone as eons pass around you on the toilet

If shit doesnt feel right during the trip...
>take a piss
>sip water/beer
>eat a grape
>stretch
>take off/put on a layer of clothes
>change lighting/music
>change it up. do something else
tripping sometimes feels like playing The Sims but not being able to see your needs bar.
If you get tense, just fucking relax, let go, turn your brain off, go with the flow. Like they say, Tune in, Turn on, Drop out.

that's just me though.
Main thing is have a plan, know about 'setting' and just fucking let go.

Listen to these guys

Ignore this cunt. It takes 2h for LSD to reach it's peak. You're always better off doing less because if you take too much and you're not ready for it... you cant undo that.

trips confirm drummers get laid

Attached: adqslv-CONSUME-Ti1MbjC.png (1052x1052, 766K)

dont use shrooms for your first time, much more likely to have a bad trip because you wont be in control

Define insane.

This is amazing, lost hard

Attached: al5bn8-_Now_S_E_R_V_I_N_G___-pDKSZRD.jpg (700x700, 80K)

Acid is amazing for a first time experience. I find acid to be less sensitive, mushrooms you become sooo vulnerable. Acid has a nice disconnect; and at the same time a supreme consciousness is present.
Expect it to last longer than you want...but stay cool and you'll have a blast.
It's a powerful drug, use it with reverence.

Keep telling yourself don't die periodically. And I garuntee you won't have a bad trip

From anecdotal reports, it looks as if the SSRI class of antidepressants weakens the effects of classic psychedelics – although this absolutely doesn’t mean you should take more of the psychedelic substance to compensate.
If you are taking Acid for the first time, try and let go, don't try and resist the trip. Oh and smoking weed makes it more intense just gonna throw that out there.

Attached: 1545083902536.jpg (564x261, 53K)

Don't expect anything. But be aware that the mind fuck is a hundred times more intense than the visuals. If you want to have a good time on acid you have to be ready & accepting of both going crazy and dying; although neither are likely to happen.

Don’t listen to that.

Set yourself up at a nice place, at best in nature and without getting interference with people who are not tripping. Make sure you listen to the music you like. Eat some fresh food (really, try it). If you are stuck in a loop, make sure to change your set.

If you’re in the down phase (after 8-12 hours) you maybe will regret it. That’s normal. Don’t panic or it will may end in a bad trip. That’s the best time for some meditation.

Have a nice journey and enjoy your flight.

Only take a little bit your first time, wade in the waters, don’t jump in the deep end.

Attached: CC63C09E-B797-4DE5-8360-F7EE88FB060F.jpg (518x1024, 109K)

> Like playing the sims but not being able to see the needs bar

Excellently worded based user

You shouldn't have them in your hand like that. Sweaty hand will soak up the aid from the paper. It's all good if you're dropping both but, if not you could waste them like that.

This. It takes a while to kick in too so don't go taking loads because you're not feeling anything.

It's gonna last about 8 or so hours, don't try to force any visuals, just relax and take it all in. Definitely get yourself out in nature too, you won't regret it

I mean fresh fruit, not food. Sorry.

Found the shill who doesn't post the experience to scare people away from psychadelics..

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24-16-36-50.png (1280x720, 586K)

Youtube: "Swing You Sinners" and "Betty Boop in Crazy Town"

wait til it kicks in before watching.

If you feel too nervous before taking it, just don't.

But when you do feel it's a right time I find putting on a comedy special helps put you in a good spot, like George Carlin or something. Acid really is a peculiar drug if you're in a happy set and setting you'll love it, it's a very open state of mind and you'll begin to understand what everyone is talking about.

happy trippin.

Double this, it goes away after a while but it's your first clue that it's working

Attached: 5689DAD4-9E4D-4DFA-BD44-D3359B094C60.jpg (2048x1921, 842K)

Just listen to some comfy music and watch ur favorite movie i was watching arrested development on my laat trip and lemme tell michael cera's face was killing me

Attached: michael-cera-566896-1-402.jpg (300x300, 13K)

rollerino

Attached: aw5o7n-de___e___r_go___d-yfxwxkbzrij21.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

Make sure you suck a log of shit out of Andy sixxs asshole

Watch gore videos while listening to psych metal and horror rap

Never drop less than 2 tabs. You won't properly hit the high. You'll end up kinda sorta high and be unable to enjoy it. And it will still take 8 hours to wear off. You don't hald ass a trip. It's a very all in experience.

got kik?

Attached: arlv85-I_________________a________m__________________t______h_________e______________s______u_______ (1080x794, 138K)

this

Be ready to take the most uncomfortable or comfortable shit ever.

thats a fucking myh u cant absob that much ghru ur skin unless its wet. go away

make sure to test it for nbome and enjoy the ride

Best advice in the thread.

You guys are so cool.

Attached: avve1p-They_O_____________b________S__________________________________________________v_____________ (1300x930, 1.9M)

THIS, TEST IT OR ENJOY YOUR PSYCHOSIS.