Unpopular opinions:

Unpopular opinions:
Internet music platforms and local music scenes are self-aggrandizing circlejerks that hobbify and commoditize the artform, distracting the public from songwriters with something substantial to say.

Attached: grandmatherstash.gif (250x178, 374K)

Only people in circle jerks think they have something substantial to say. In reality they cannot accept the fact that they are not unique and their experiences are juvenile and/or mediocre at best.

You have no idea who you're talking to, Anonymous.

King Faggot the Irrelevant

You are evidently tripping.

Checked
Kekd. You ain't shit.

You can’t even get over your ego on an anonymous image board and you think we care what you have to say? At least Cobain went out with style, just sayin...

Attached: D6FC9724-F3BC-4366-954C-03D85493ADBB.gif (250x250, 993K)

That is correct. I wake up pleased every day knowing that I am ain't shit.
If my ego was at play here and not my opinions I'd have plugged myself already. Also, the most profound thing Kurt Cobain had to say was 'rape me' when he was clearly trying to say that he didn't want to get raped. Imagine that kind of vocabular wherewithall in an emergency situation.

OP is not a faggot, but traps are gay af.

you'd feel less bitter if you actually explored new music

Shitty meme. I have more important things to think about. You'll understand when you're older why grown ups don't always keep up with the times.

you cant say all of something is garbage or hobbified (though i dont doubt ease of recording has had it's effect) if you haven't been keeping up with shit. much like film, EVERY year is a great fucking year for music. This year alone we're supposed to get a new Residents, more live dates from Renaldo and the Loaf, new albums from Half Japanese, Royal Trux, My Bloody Valentine, all of which are using a shitload of studio trickery only available with real equipment.

I see your hypothesis, and I riposte...

Any music scene will feel exclusive when you're a talentless, full of himself little cunt like you. My local area has good punk, techno, metal, hiphop and d&b scenes active, all competitive, all packed with talent.

Get good or fuck off home, Morrissey.

we need to ban all guns and no in fact you dont have an inherent right to defend yourself its alt-right bs

This entire posts ares irrelevant to the OP and everything said by xer.

Just so you can send your thugs in unworried no way jose.

>packed with talent
>names off the ‘music’ where you need the least amount of talent to do

the point is people still put effort in their music. I'm sorry you were wrong, too. I really am. doubling down only makes you look stupid.

A-fucking-men my friend

Oh, AND your a snob! What a shocker! Let me guess, everything outside of (FAGGOT OP GENRE) isn't real music?

Suck a fucking corpse cunt, you silly child.

Don’t know any of those bands because I don’t give a shit about your localized bullshit faggot

none of them are from the same area. go back to listening to helloween and complaining about the good old days

Why does the irrelevants not ending?

because i have free time. you should probably reread the op tho. maybe you forgot in your blind rage?

>muh art form
>muh something substantial to say
kek. like everything (((they))) touch, it becomes corrupted beyond repair.

Attached: 1441417210739.jpg (211x211, 35K)

You've gotta think inside the bubble.

Only losers give a shit about this. If you don't like a certain kind of music, then don't listen to it, dumbass.

degeneracy in the modern age is no longer mainstream, whereas purity and wholesome lifestyles have become viewed as degenerate and unacceptable, ergo proof that society has indeed jumped the shark, descending into anarchy, where the only possible solution is mass self annihiliation of the elites controling the plebian masses

Lol localized in the sense of genre or bullshit pretentiousness

Lol I’m 23 I’m in the good old days now faggotbish

two of em are honestly pretentious, i'll give you that. Half Japanese is literally two dudes hitting guitars while fucked up and Royal Trux are actual heroin junkies. try again tho

hahahahhahahahagaha stupid oldfag arent you dead yet????

MANK is gon tof FUCK me tonite... you r all must be jealous , no?

Attached: adlwjp-Re________v_____e_____n_g_____e_______-exx446nha2921.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

b8ted

Attached: ab4def-He_will_take_your_hair-crue2h2yzj721.jpg (1242x1005, 80K)

if god didnt want young teens having sex, they wouldnt have functioning reproductive systems