No joke I am going to vote Yang 2020! I know there is the Yang Gang meme going around...

No joke I am going to vote Yang 2020! I know there is the Yang Gang meme going around, but this man actually makes sense and puts the people first!

Attached: 1551914848272.png (861x744, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he is against the 2 A.

Yang is a dumb nigger chink

Attached: 1551826324486.png (1500x962, 450K)

Kick out Trump, Yang 2020!

yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/
Not according to this he isn't. Granted, I just learned about him and it took about....2 minutes to verify this isn't just something on his website but repeated.

So...you're wrong. Consider finding another thing to lie about or complain about.

Attached: 730F3613-CA3E-437D-A67B-C4F3AA9DF5A6.png (1200x628, 45K)

Great banner Yea Forumsrother! I am a bit behind on all of this, I don't use social media or the chans much, but Yang is giving me so much hope for the future. Something Trump could never offer the American people.

Attached: 1551901970837.png (1787x1746, 312K)

Did you actually read any of that, and are you familiar with the language of the 2A? I support Yang myself but this and UBI are the issues I disagree with him on.

OP here, other user was talking to you. What is your problem with 2A? I dont understand it, if you dont mind to give a tl;dr.

>muh licenses education and common sense
Thats what gun grabbers push for
Guns take 0 time to learn and the only common sense there is is the 3 basic firearms rules which anyone with a gun knows
Dont be retarded, he just wants to limit our rights, and make it possible for the government to revoke gun licenses
That is the only point of licenses

He was on the Joe rogan podcast in the last month. Seems on point with what he was saying re automation

Dont support him dumbass

Do you really tought i'm not gonna read it?

Attached: Unbenannt.png (998x914, 120K)

I'm pro 2A, not sure how you got that I have a problem with it from my post. "Shall not be infringed"

I am listening to it right now. So far I agree with him as far as the automation and the shift in the job market.

I didn't know what 2A meant, I see now you meant 2nd Amendment. I don't speak Twitter.

Oh yes, call people dumbasses that's sure to change minds and win hearts. Dont fall into the trap the Dems did. The President doesn't make laws, he's unlikely to get anything passed on the gun control issue because historically the votes simply arent there, and it's an improvement over this lame duck or Sanders.

I dont even have a Twitter, try again you insufferable faggot. It's a common shortening and perfectly understandable to anyone paying attention, let the adults speak.

I have never seen that abbreviation in my life. I wasn't even hostile, so go take your bipolar meds because you are very manic right now. Relax.

>zoomer

Attached: 489060661360590860.gif (112x112, 16K)

Yeahh! Elon...you was all time

Attached: j5mxjrtmxnk7o6hvh227706480400.jpg (1570x1186, 104K)

>I dont speak Twitter
Are you just autistic and dont know how this comes across?

No one over the age of 25 says "2A" instead of just typing out what they mean. You are butthurt and a zoomer. Stop derailing a good thread after exposing yourself.

Attached: 1535371815015.jpg (841x719, 124K)

Got it, you could have just said yes.

Not that guy but
>no one over the age of 25
>biological age where your brain is fully formed

Maybe there's a reason why he said "adults"

I know what 2A means. Stop trolling, shit stick. You attribute nothing but your own self-gratification

>samefagging this hard
>inb4 you used a different IP to samefage
No $1,000/month for you.

I'm not going to have an emotional response either. Just explaining that everyone sees that anons shit for what it is.

Feel better?

I can't vote for him anymore he's got to respect the 2A. Not worth 1000 bucks a month with those infringements

There is a gun store in my town called 2A Arm's owned by gen X'ers
>you are retarded

I don't care if your a righty or a leftist: Take your retarded political horseshit back to /pol/.

I'm with you on this one OP, even though I understood what he meant instantly. user is being rude af over a tiny harmless misunderstanding. Zoomers mad over everything smh

Back to /pol/

Did it feel good to tell the other user that he's not an adult for not seeing it before? Do you feel like a big boy now? Did your mother recently tell you what a big boy you are? Who's a big boy? You are!

There was always politics on Yea Forums, user. Fucking newfags.

Grow up.

T. Bootyblasted zoomer

Only newfags call people newfags. Fuck off with that shit.

Why? The government should serve my needs. It currently serves itself.

Attached: tenor.gif (226x142, 301K)

why don't you just plant a tree

Attached: ava4zu-The_Abyss-0rf1ec6a02j21.jpg (748x2992, 362K)

I'm currently reading his site, but just to hedge my bets, do you know if he's into idpol thinking or not?

Attached: 1551956538604.jpg (919x737, 248K)

He doesn't even understand basic economics. Hey wants to give everyone 1k a month.

Money is simply a measurement of relative buying power. Everyone having a baseline of 1k is no different than 0

Oh wait, just read that his parents were from Taiwan. If he turned out to get the intersectional bug with parents from there, I'd be surprised.

Yang shills in full force. Yang is a retard and anyone who thinks UBI is reasonable has cancer. He has no other talking points and will get filleted by trump...... What should trumps nick name for yang be? Yawn yang?

yeah, never

only nigs having guns is not going to be a thing that happens, stay in your dirty little cities or die

Attached: b486785.png (960x601, 705K)

Nah, just looked through his policies, other than not considering capitalism a dirty word, he's espousing a lot of the same things Ocasio-Cortez is.