My normally normal dick all swollen and weirdly shrunk after getting the ol circumsicion...

my normally normal dick all swollen and weirdly shrunk after getting the ol circumsicion. lived 28 years with my lovely foreskin but after a girl fucking nicked it with her teeth phimosis set in like a mofo. this is supposed to be the worst day of swelling I hate it

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-065255_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 1.33M)

delet this!

Attached: 14887045385966.jpg (493x397, 54K)

feelsbadman
stay safe my niggha

You sir.... got mutilated.

That looks like an abnormally high amount of swelling. Get it looked at soon.

they gave me some percs but only enough to last through today...waking up with a boner to piss in the night was terrifying...I was worried it would tear through the stitches and I'd just bleed out ughhh

They mutilated you. I had phimosis kinda bad but I just washed and stretched it and it returned to normal. Sex won't feel as good again guarantee you that. Feel bad for you.

Might it be infected?

I tried stretching for like a year and it didn't work...its gunna feel better than having sex with basically a sock on my dick lol fucking felt fine but I havnt got a proper blowjob in many months

he can fuck longer thoe i think... not sure thoe

word up

Attached: aarz02-CAKE_DAY-nw63klf8xb721.jpg (1000x606, 64K)

There are much less invasive ways to cure phimosis, like manual tugging, or preputioplasty.
Preputioplasty would have fixed your phimosis surgically without removing any tissue. The recovery time is shorter, and the success rates are higher.

Do you have any pictures of your dick before it was ruined?

Hbd nigger

Attached: 1522006716051.gif (240x287, 277K)

Was late getting cut too for a similar reason and honestly i feel next to no difference, swear to god the autistic fucks on this forum made me freak for months worrying about lost sensation for nothing. I feel at absolute most about 5% less. Plus I kinda like the way it looks and my fiance does too, so it all worked out desu.

Just make sure to look after it while it heals, youll be fine user, good luck!

why didn't you post this sooner

Attached: ai77q8-Ted_talks__but_does_Ted_listen_-rsjqcy8qwpb21.jpg (603x709, 50K)

thanks for your comment everything I've heard from legit people only backs up your story I'm not worried about losing sensation. closest thing to that would have been if they fucked the surgery and severed some nerves but the doc said that's like the total extreme of fuck ups and I got this done at a really nice top notch hospital in new england.

they said to expect really bad swelling for the first few days and that's what I have it sucks but it doesn't hurt at least

I was zonked on the percs and it was wrapped in a bandage...when I took it off I knew it needed a pic for you degenerates

Post picture of your foreskin before it was cut.

half boner in the bathtub...when the whole thing is done il dig up some good pics and make a progress chart

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-085238_Photos.jpg (1440x2960, 1.09M)

Please dont

why don't you read a book

Attached: adf5f8-E_G_O_R_S-a3php2oe9u821.jpg (1080x593, 243K)

cone dick ass

You had a beautiful foreskin

chikin sandwiches mostly

Attached: ae4u65-conceal_your_fingers_mortals-19jxbziexc921.jpg (3840x2160, 401K)

thanks yea I did like it quite a bit but it normally looks really nice pulled back too thick big nice shape. ive been dealing with this phimosis bullshit for like 3 years total and I'm just ready to have some kinda normalcy back. within the last few months it really tightened up and I could not retract even when really soft in the shower so keeping clean meant trying to spray it out with the shower nozzle...

also the teasing my gf would do working her tongue into my tight foreskin was really driving me nuts i wanted to pull the skin down so bad i kept getting micro tears and making it worse. we are both a bit sad about the foreskin loss but hey Its all about adapting to change and honestly i was always a bit musky smelling no matter how much I shower so I see only good things ahead.

percs kicking in helping me relax a bit might have to go buy some more to supplement the script since I have another 3 days off work....

Yup mine looked messed up afterwards too. Was about 25 when i had it done for medical reasons, was worried at first but the swelling and bruising will pass and if you take good care of the skin around the stitches itll heal up just fine. Depends a bit on the method of removal but after 2/3 years im very happy with the results both aesthetically and health related. Patience.