I have Aspergers syndrome and the thing that mainly bothers me about Yea Forums is that they throw around the term...

I have Aspergers syndrome and the thing that mainly bothers me about Yea Forums is that they throw around the term 'Autist'. It is used in a derogatory way, generalising a whole set of people and being used in the same way as 'Retarded' which is pretty offensive in itself. People are going to be offensive that is not what bothers me, but it is the fact they are so inaccurate and immature in the way they do it, but they are so sure theyre being clever and that theyre right! Yet the context they use it in shows that they have no idea of what Autism actually is, but theyre so convinced they know what theyre talking about. It isnt just in relation to the way they use the terms autist and autism, but pretty much everything else aswell. Not only are they being mostly incredibly stupid and ignorant, but they are extremely smug at the same time! And just to top it off, their 'memes' dont actually make sense and are completely unfunny. Their heads are so far up their own asses it makes me cringe! And it makes me incredibly angry that such people actually exist. They are the cancer of the internet honestly. I find it shocking. I think a term should be coined for this kind of behaviour on the internet in order to shame these people. But i fear that no one really cares about this kind of toxic stupidity except for autistic people. I wanted to post this here and see if anyone else has seen what im talking about on Yea Forums and had similar thoughts because this makes me angry and my faith in humanity needs a bit of restoring.

Yea Forums FUCKING SUCKS, YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST. I HOPE BECAUSE OF NET NEUTRALITY THIS SITE WILL BE SHUT DOWN!

Attached: 0CB29920-ACBA-4223-9D10-49D3DC769349.jpg (640x1229, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2w5hFPhSsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bothers me
So leave

Nigger

nobody cares retard

This has to be bait right? Or are you just a newfriend?

There’s no such diagnosis as “Aspergers Syndrome”.

Fuck off autismo

Shut up you fucking autist.

Too long didnt read

That’s not how net neutrality works NIGGa

I have I don't give a fuck about faggots from reddit syndrome. So I totally understand how I hope you fucking die and never post here again.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

potatoe go die in a fire

Stop being a beta melodrama queen. Nobody cares if you're retarded or autismo. Stop it being such a large part of your identity and just live the best life you can and do what makes you happy.

Attached: C4F120E1-9C70-45AC-882D-D77D48986DFA.jpg (699x637, 42K)

>Yet the context they use it in shows that they have no idea of what Autism actually is.
Duh, and where the fuck do think we are.
But I love how butthurt you are.

Attached: 3d7.jpg (680x498, 50K)

This post sucks

Attached: 1551952893559.jpg (540x644, 73K)

>i have autism
>i dont like.you using autist in a derogatory way

calls Yea Forums users the worst

not all of us are the worst people alive, some of us arent dems/progs, those are the worst

you fucking retarded autist

>assburgers*

Congratulations. You are living the meme.

Attached: GyNep0n_d.jpg (640x579, 26K)

>Yea Forums FUCKING SUCKS
>I have Aspergers syndrome

Not my fault you're fucking disabled!

off yourself literal tard!

When you order in and forget your food on your sofa and then return from the toilet and then sit on your burgers you have been diagnosed with ASSBURGERS!

>The stories and information posted here are AUTISTIC works of fiction

ftfy

Attached: 1551844720337.png (1200x1330, 165K)

Faggot

Attached: DthyovSW0AAgoeH.jpg (264x237, 14K)

neck yourself

Attached: A3B69D74-7084-4D20-A0E6-A5E5C9A038E9.jpg (499x791, 164K)

Spotted the niggerfaggot

Is this pasta fresh?

Of course not. They stopped diagnosing asperger’s years ago.

wait there's actually a difference between retard and autist? i thought it was a synonym

what the fuck am I reading?
fuck off you retarded autistic fuck

Googkred it's the same as autism u fucking retarded autist

Yeahh! Elon...you was all time

Attached: jhe6je1gnawytdry5227633675700.jpg (1744x1111, 103K)

Die off retard

kys you autistic fag

CHECKED
good digits telling that musk shillbot to kill itself

>be me
>too lazy to read obvious bait
>remember that one thing is always true on Yea Forums
>OP is a fag (and also an autist)

Hey buddy I have aspergers as well so maybe we can find some common ground here. But first thing's first. You're being an autistic cunt and it's time to stop.

tldr autistic faggot

net nutrias?

youtube.com/watch?v=R2w5hFPhSsU

Lmao didn’t read too. Actually he looks like some whiney faggot coco piss.

Hello, another aspergers here
Stop being an autist and deal with it. Of you cant somehow do that then fuck off.

/thread

Take a look in the mirror kid. Just imagine being so useless that you browse Reddit at work all day. Well, you do. The sad thing is that you’re getting paid for it. While I have to do all this work and can’t say anything... like a good little schoolboi... you get paid to do nothing. I’d rather grind this sh*tty job, otherwise the day goes by slowly... But you know what idiot? Maybe if you’re browsing Plebbit that long, the day goes by fast. And because you’re so autistic, you lose track of time. The clock becomes irrelevant, like you. Just a meaningless number... Kind of like your days until you’re fired and finally die from eye strain. Occular cancer by hunting constantly upvoted “dank maymay bruh xD lul” comment trash every post you see. Let the sad truth sink in kiddo. Continue to be an idiot that craps his trousers in mom’s 1998 Mercedes station wagon that you got for an extra special christmas gift this summer.

>I have Aspergers syndrome and the thing that mainly bothers me about Yea Forums is that they throw around the term 'Autist'. It is used in a derogatory way, generalising a whole set of people and being used in the same way as 'Retarded' which is pretty offensive in itself. People are going to be offensive that is not what bothers me, but it is the fact they are so inaccurate and immature in the way they do it, but they are so sure theyre being clever and that theyre right! Yet the context they use it in shows that they have no idea of what Autism actually is, but theyre so convinced they know what theyre talking about. It isnt just in relation to the way they use the terms autist and autism, but pretty much everything else aswell. Not only are they being mostly incredibly stupid and ignorant, but they are extremely smug at the same time! And just to top it off, their 'memes' dont actually make sense and are completely unfunny. Their heads are so far up their own asses it makes me cringe! And it makes me incredibly angry that such people actually exist. They are the cancer of the internet honestly. I find it shocking. I think a term should be coined for this kind of behaviour on the internet in order to shame these people. But i fear that no one really cares about this kind of toxic stupidity except for autistic people. I wanted to post this here and see if anyone else has seen what im talking about on Yea Forums and had similar thoughts because this makes me angry and my faith in humanity needs a bit of restoring.

literally kys

Cunts like OP back in the middle ages would have been put down. Why has this changed?you fucking potatoes are a scourge. Fucking assburgers.

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me a fool is a legitimate tactic for arguments

nigger faggot

Autists and retards - God's mistakes

Fuckin retard

Fuck off Ass pie.

Attached: 1524175199803.jpg (552x524, 22K)

Fuck all of you horrible assholes Im serious. I cant help the way I was born and. It's not my fault your family didn't want you.

I’m shocked you can hit letters on the keyboard other than R and E

tard

Shut up you autistic fuck

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha fucking retard.

Attached: 1550770432188.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Just have regular burgers you faggot nigger

Attached: 1550559364432s.jpg (285x285, 14K)

I have autism spectrum syndrome (aspergers is an obsolete term, get with the times) and I throw around autist, autistic, and autism around all the time. Just stop caring about it. Only you choose to be bothered or offended by it.

Also, I find it quite hypocritical of you to say 'they are the cancer of the internet', using cancer like that. I personally don't care, but for someone offended by others using 'hurtful' words you should really think about that one.

Raging Retard: The Post

Attached: BD41B6CF-7303-4768-9E6C-88FBCF0CBF7C.jpg (1200x1033, 106K)

Look at that fat pussy just tryna bust out

Just kill yourself already and call it a day

Autism is a social construct and not real now fuck off faggot

Fuck off back to retardville retard

Sperg

NIGGER

nigger you went full autist on us!

OP is a newfag.

Killyourself you twat and GTFO this website.