I want to hear from experienced cucks. I fantasize about my wife with another man on a regular basis...

I want to hear from experienced cucks. I fantasize about my wife with another man on a regular basis. I have told her about this, though she thinks I’ll eitger be mad at her after or she’ll be mad at me for having her do it. How do I ease her into it and reassure her that I’d gladly watch her get fucked all night and then make her breakfast in bed? Pic related

Attached: AFAE6BE3-42AD-4244-84C0-9BAFC8E11378.jpg (1536x2048, 672K)

no one wants to fuck that

My ex cheated on me, we split, and then we got back together on the understanding that she could still fuck another guy.

She found it weird at first that I’d go along with it, and wouldn’t be ok with me watching, she doesn’t like to talk about it when she comes home. But I’ve seen pics of the guy she dates, and he’s clearly alpha. We’re both very happy and glad we have a second chance.

Had a mmf threesome with my now ex gf

Found some rando online and had him over my place (still don't know his name)
Three of us in bed with her in the middle
I start eating her out while she starts to jack the other guy off, he's almost 9" and thick, much bigger than me at just under 6"
We switch places and he goes down on her while she blows me
After a bit he lays down and she bends over and blows him while I fuck her from behind
After a bit she and I end up in almost a sideways 69 position with her blowing me but getting fucked by him while I watched up close. She really couldn't handle how big he was (bear in mind this chick is 4'11 and hasn't been with anyone but me at this point)
After a bit she and I both got a little weirded out though and kind of stopped. We chatted with the guy for a bit and he left.

Afterwards though we were both so turned on I fucked her twice before we called it a day. Honestly it could've gone better but seeing her handle another dick, let alone a much bigger one, was super hot. Fucking her when she was all loosened up like that really did it for me too

I'd fuck her. But I would also take her from you cause I am not a cuck bitch. You ain't fucking my woman.

It didn't really change anything between us, we just got a little sketched out by the other dude. We always wanted to have another one with someone else after we got to know him better. She also really wanted it to be a bi guy so we could both play with the dude

I just am tired of her telling me one night that we can and backing out the next. Serious let down.

I would just love to watch her be used all night. I’m so close to convincing her, I know she wants it, the stars apparently just n Ed to align

Attached: 3BCDBF80-CAD8-46C0-976B-F412BEFA767C.jpg (1652x1902, 566K)

settle down, buttmunch

Attached: aqnzcn-Day_121._Some_things_are_timeless.-cplb1ykzblg21.png (2048x1536, 1.31M)

If you need a friend

Attached: ar90zu-No_apple_a_day_keeps_the_doctor_N_E_A_R-pwualosusxg21.jpg (1095x721, 92K)

thats my type. thick and white/ got more?

and here is a bump for you

Attached: aq8cjv-John_ArchiBALD_Wheeler-cKtnAUP.jpg (1200x1200, 194K)

Fucking Americans man

Attached: a8isjd-CELERYorEGGorWAFFLE_-pafw2dsy2s521.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

post more of that bitch

Trinda inder

She needs a good fucking

dublel wao

Attached: aod1bd-t_r_a_n_s_c_e_n_d-r1dsdginz9f21.png (2000x2000, 148K)

Ah, I see she is military...

No just shitty taste in socks

Beta bitch, wish I knew your girl so I could fuck her too.

Please take her

Attached: 30862CFB-A7BC-493E-9DD8-0F081922FEF9.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Nudes? What all she tell you about her dates or fucking her alpha man?

Lol

I wanna feel her suck my cock with her head up against that wall

She looks very friendly with that dog

She never talks about it. All I know is his name is Mike and every other Saturday or Sunday she goes out with him or to his place and they fuck

Hey Neal. Look!

Attached: state.png (256x332, 8K)

Stick to rules of the internet and the way is clear.

Attached: as1dzv-Love_you_mom__HFhfmn_you_soon.-628470ec6574ee51fc4e60877a5ceb16.png (1052x842, 1.1M)

where do u live?

My wife thought the same, that an MMF would be awkward, her solution is to be blindfolded and gangbanged by 4 men instead...

Here's my protip, friend. Just fucking hang yourself.

Well that's one way of doing it

gr8 b8 m8

Attached: ajztbo-It_s_Not_Blood-n0x6uk95vqc21.jpg (3036x4048, 1.13M)

fuck... Perfect.

I did

I do

Hijacking
How do I get rid of my cuck fantasies Yea Forums.
I just cant help myself and get really turned on by it

Attached: 1551054412236.jpg (797x1087, 148K)

simple reply - dont do it. she will come to resent you, you will eventually not be able to deal with her enjoying other men better than you.it will end your marriage - you have been warned.

Just fuck off to a glory hole and get it over with jism junkie.